Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spicy Julia  (Read 2735 times)

18 review(s) for Spicy Julia (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Excalibur

External Link/Members Only

Saw Julia a couple of days ago and had an excellent time.

Location & Comms: Booking done by text a few days before meet and all done by text. On the day was asked to confirm the booking a few hours beforehand and also if I wanted any extras. In this case her only extra is Anal at £40. Wasn't sure if I wanted it as I like to decide while actually at the event. In the end kept it at her standard rate Likes which are pretty extensive anyway.

She is based a spits distance from North Acton tube station. Had a bit of panic as I bought a zone 2 travelcard then thought I'd need zone 3. Learnt something about tube maps that day - a box around the station name signifies a lower zone from Central London or the higher zone if you are going into Central London. Had a nice beer in the Castle pub, quick oral cleanse then off to see SJ.

Julia: wearing basque top, heels and no nicks. As per her photos, she is slim and toned, no fat on her with really good non tanned skin. She looked fucking hot and dirty. Paid and off for shower. Good facilities but only small towel. Music on TV in room, clean, comfortable, nice and bright so you can see everything.

She loves kissing DFK all the time. Started in standing position DFK while SJ was playing with my cock with me reaching around with a finger in her snatch. Lovely.  Moved to the bed and SJ proceeded to give me OWO: wet, great technique, DT (I don't present too much of a challenge), good eye contact. "69", suggested SJ. "Please", I replied. Off we went again, hygiene excellent, fully shaven. Also gave her arse a good lapping too. I thought I'd try a digit in her arse but that was a no go. I guess SJ would be fine if I'd have paid the extra.  It was time to move onto some penetration first with cow girl, then doggy for a short while but had to withdraw as the sap was beginning to rise, so interspersed with some more ass licking then onto mish. Whenever it was physically possible we were locked together in DFK.

Felt it was time for the money shot, so withdrew and SJ eager to get her lips around my cock resulting in CIM, followed by swallow, followed by another DFK. We then relaxed with a massage and chat. I've got to flag SJ's first class attitude and happy persona. She was fun to be with, attentive and even laughed at my naff humour attempts. Coupled with a hot lean body a fist class punt.

ram2184

i have seen julia but early last year.

we had anal and it was really good. She is extremely tight and was sweating and biting her lips during anal.

we did doggy and the best was anal asian cowgirlstyle. we did anal around 20 minutes which was her max. Before going for anal service i make sure i jerk of once before the punt.  i would recommen her anal service as she really out an effort into it. You could feel her trying her best gripping and releasing her anus muscle when taking you in. Her moans and her sweat further added to the excitement.

Caution : she tends do send you text messages marketing herself out of the blue. Has happened a few times before.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 06:42:19 pm by ram2184 »

Offline Excalibur

Fuck, knew I should have gone for A.

Type_O_Negative

Thank you for your review  :hi:
I like her look but she is too expensive for me.
However if i would ask my regular for CIM and swallow i would have to pay £130/hour as well  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I need to think about it ;)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 07:23:02 pm by Type_O_Negative »

ram2184

Fuck, knew I should have gone for A.

fyi she has increase her price when i last saw her. i think i saw her at 100 per hour and anal was 30 pounds. I am not so sure but certainly less then her current rate as my max spending for anal is 150 pounds.

Offline The_Don

fyi she has increase her price when i last saw her. i think i saw her at 100 per hour and anal was 30 pounds. I am not so sure but certainly less then her current rate as my max spending for anal is 150 pounds.

Now she £130 + £40 for A level 

Offline JamesRockford

I saw her a couple of times (see my earlier review).  Great to hear that you had a good time.  She's attractive and upbeat. And fit as hell.

I would see her again but at £130 she is about £20 over the mark in my opinion.  And £40 for 20 mins of A Levels is just too high imho.  She's Polish and good but I am noticing that the quality of Hungarians is increasing and their average age is decreasing ("Hungarian" used to be synonymous with size 12, age 35-45) - and usually at the £100 to £110 level.  So I'd rather experiment there.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 12:28:35 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline Excalibur

Agree Jim. I paid 130 sheets but not the extra for A, although I was carrying the extra tariff just in case I caved into her arse. Also for us out of town boys London's like a holiday and budgets go out the window when on hols. Your talent play harpsichords our lot sing Agadoo on the karaoke. There are a few gems.....when is Michelle coming to Brum?

Offline JamesRockford

Also for us out of town boys London's like a holiday and budgets go out the window when on hols. Your talent play harpsichords our lot sing Agadoo on the karaoke. There are a few gems..

I believe you.  We London punters whinge and moan here on UKP but I suppose that we don't appreciate just how much choice we have in blowing our money.