Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET HOT SANDRA  (Read 1760 times)

4 review(s) for SWEET HOT SANDRA (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline BigDawg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well this was a late night roll of the dice.

In the area. Quick flick through Adultwork. Quick skim on Ukpunting to check no horror stories. Nothing alarming or great so it was a lets go, dive in and see what happens.

Called up,  No answer. Called back within 3 mins, spoke to (i assume) the maid.. Asked if Sandra was available, she was. Game on.

Got to house. Door answered by old hag of a maid. Momentary fear of is this it. Weird atmosphere. Some girl, unrecognisable watching tv in lounge, another marching past in a towel. Asked maid if Sandra was the girl in the pictures on the phone. Yes yes yes she says.

Ok then. Sandra then appears in a pink flamenco onesie. I was not expecting that.

Quick laugh all round with the maid at the flamenco onseie. Tail and everything.  I think i educated them on the pink flamenco bit.

Anyway on to the business. Paperwork done with the maid. £80 for the hour.

That is Sandra in the pictures. I asked how old she was. She said 19. I believe that. She could be younger. Very baby faced. Very soft skin, pert, tight body.

Get down to it. Bless her i showed her the profile, asked if she was alright with everything on there. She didn't understand, ok no worries lets go see what happens.

Light french kissing. Happy for me to go down on her. Very young sweet pussy. Body tight. On to BJ covered. Wasn't going to argue. That was fine to get me in the mood. And then on to prolonged mish. Cowgirl. Back to mish. On to doggy. Wow what a sweet ass she has. She has a tattoo saying mum and dad on her shoulder. That kinda weirded me out so i went back to mish. Again prolonged. This was a late night drunken punt for me. First one. So i just kept going. She took everything i had. Didnt complain. I was very considerate and gentle to be fair. I pretty much boned her for the entire session. No pop. Just stopped 5 minutes before the end to relax and smoke a cigarette with her. She really gave nothing back so if you're looking for a gfe, pse, forget about it. She gets a positive because of her 19 year old body, sweet smile, and the fact i was drunk so happy for a passive shag.

She doesn't have great english or really know what to say about herself. Jesus she's only 19.  She's probably more head strong than i think. But she look so young bless her. She's off tomorrow for 3 weeks holiday in Hungary. I told her to do something else with her life. Room and house is a shit hole. She's obviously working for Sergi or whoever.

I have an appointment with Michelle independent booked finally. I think this is the future.

Offline BigDawg

HEADS UP PUNTERS

Adding to this that they change the pictures for whoever is in and the girl i reviewed is not the current big thighed dyed blond.

The girl i reviewed was slim with long dark brown hair

Offline The_Don

HEADS UP PUNTERS

Adding to this that they change the pictures for whoever is in and the girl i reviewed is not the current big thighed dyed blond.

The girl i reviewed was slim with long dark brown hair

I seen this room in a few profiles.

I will pm you links please confirm if its the sane girl you seen?

Offline JamesRockford

...the girl i reviewed is not the current big thighed dyed blond.

Ouch! Thanks for the clarification which I read too late.  I had already thumped my computer monitor a couple of times after looking at the new photograph on the profile and thinking that my vertical settings must be faulty.