Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Balinese Spa  (Read 2375 times)

Offline maxxblue

After trying to find out some decent places to visit in Manchester from the North West section, I decided to take a chance and visit the Balinese Spa:

External Link/Members Only

I was a bit disappointed to find a fairly professional looking establishment similar in style to the legitimate spas found in many hotels.

The reception was tastefully decorated and at the desk was a very pleasant Asian girl, dressed like a professional, with no hint of anything seedy.

I was taken to a massage room and asked to undress, but to wear the towel and lay down on the massage bed, where the masseuse would arrive shortly.

As I was getting undressed a beautiful Asian girl aged about 30 came in the room, but she wasn’t dressed provocatively at all.
I wasn’t quite sure whether to take my boxers off or not, but did so while I placed the towel over me, and laid on the massage bed.

The Asian girl proceeded to give me a dry massage through the towel, before using the massage oil. Unfortunately she kept the towel on, and I regretted not booking a WG.

The massage was pleasant, however, and she did massage my buttocks, but nothing obviously sexual. She then whipped off the towel, continuing to massage my buttocks, before uttering my favourite words, “please turn over”.

I duly obliged, and she started to massage my head. She then went to where my head was, facing my feet, and started to rub my chest, with her chest hovering over my face. My dick started to quiver, and as I was still unsure if this was a legit place, started to think about dead cats and do my 13 times table to keep my quivering organ under control. Unfortunately I couldn’t prevent myself from becoming stiff as a board. She smiled and asked if I was alright. I told her that I was, and she offered to strip, which I agreed to, and revealed an absolutely gorgeous body.

I kissed, licked and fingered her everywhere, and she took my cock between her legs and started humping me until I was gone.

Fantastic.

Was tempted to go again the next day, but ran out of time. Next time I am in Manchester I will definitely pay another visit.

Offline Jellaby

How much was it and did she ask for any extra?

Offline The Hound

..rocked up at this place yesterday - mainly a FS fella but thought might indulge in a decent sensual massage with extras....

Quite like the challenge of a place that seems legit and then like to see what is on offer -  forget Saturday's if you like calm and discrete.

Like fecking Picaddily circus tbh - bumped into two punters on the way in and on the way out..which I hate but each to their own.

Reviewer said like a hotel - more like a Asian massage parlour - my room close to the reception - loud and busy - calm oasis my arse!!

Allocated a girl didn't like the look of her - chose another - better looking but turned out to be gobby - wouldn't stop talking 'darling.'

Decent massage but when you turn over the haggling began - girl seemed desperate for the cash - all that 'darliin' and explaining management get fee she gets nothing but what she can wangle.

Lost my erection at this stage - you know sometimes these ladies overkill on the haggle.

HJ £20 - naked another £20 - opted for the Hj - she was flated chested so didn't turn me on.

Wouldn't return on a Saturday that is for sure - legit my arse....as I say Asian massage parlour on Oldham R.

Offline maxxblue

..rocked up at this place yesterday - mainly a FS fella but thought might indulge in a decent sensual massage with extras....

Quite like the challenge of a place that seems legit and then like to see what is on offer -  forget Saturday's if you like calm and discrete.

Like fecking Picaddily circus tbh - bumped into two punters on the way in and on the way out..which I hate but each to their own.

Reviewer said like a hotel - more like a Asian massage parlour - my room close to the reception - loud and busy - calm oasis my arse!!

Allocated a girl didn't like the look of her - chose another - better looking but turned out to be gobby - wouldn't stop talking 'darling.'

Decent massage but when you turn over the haggling began - girl seemed desperate for the cash - all that 'darliin' and explaining management get fee she gets nothing but what she can wangle.

Lost my erection at this stage - you know sometimes these ladies overkill on the haggle.

HJ £20 - naked another £20 - opted for the Hj - she was flated chested so didn't turn me on.

Wouldn't return on a Saturday that is for sure - legit my arse....as I say Asian massage parlour on Oldham R.

I didn’t say it was like a hotel– I said that it looked similar in style to the legitimate spas found in many hotels.

I didn’t say it was legit – I said I was unsure whether it was a legit place.

Listen Mr “my arse”, my review was given in good faith, and is an accurate reflection of my experience. The purpose of the review is to help others decide whether they would like to use the service; my reviews aren’t for arseholes like you.
I don’t mind people commenting and disagreeing with my reviews, but there is no need to be hostile.
I note from your other posts that you make similar hostile comments about other reviewers; being a tosser is obviously part of your character.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 07:30:46 pm by maxxblue »

Offline The Hound

Oh dear, so sensitive, bless you... I am sorry I wasn't being hostile....I was being friendly!  You wouldn't like me when I'm hostile. But I do loving that Mr Arse - so funny, thank you for making my evening! :) 

Offline The Hound

...I didn't realize adult debate could be so fun!   :yahoo:

Gordo987

This looks strangely erotic!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not sure why though. Which one would I like to take the place of?  :unknown:

Offline Mooreorless69

Hello maxblue,

I'm intrigued with Balinese Spa, much much did that service cost you?

Cheers, Ben

Offline maxxblue

I'd forgotten as it was sometime ago, but looking at one of my threads above, it was £75 in total.