Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pen12345 northampton  (Read 922 times)

4 review(s) for pen12345 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online vanillaslice686

Fancied a quick cheap punt and pen12345 was the first to respond , from her photo I could tell she wasn't much of a looker but lil mr me had his horny hat on , so I booked 30mins for £50 thought I'll just have a nice blowy and that will be me sorted ... Anyway arrived at address and had trouble finding the right door , so she came out to show me where to park ... FUCK ME   :vomit: she looked like Chuck Norris I had to ask if it was her just to make sure and she said "yeah baby it's me park here" FUCK THAT I though so I kindy put my window up and drove off . Anyone would be a fool to book up with her she may be cheap but definitely was a bloke once upon a time . So a solid negative for appearance pretty sure the photos must of been very old because she looked like a soggy tea bag  :bomb:  External Link/Members Only

Offline Taggart

There is another review for this WG, dating from October 16 in which the reviewer commented upon:

".....she has a clit the size of a gobstopper ......The whole dull episode was not helped with her constant "you conna cum for me baby" and false grunts and moans..."

You didnt do your homework.....Gotta chalk it up to inadequate research. Sorry it was a disappointment, but that happens sometimes, to many of us.

Offline Ramone78

I find I do too much homework & not enough punting now

Online vanillaslice686

I feel sorry for the people who have committed to a punt with her  :vomit:  :bomb:  :diablo: