Popular media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)

UKPunting is a free, independent and not-for-profit paid sex buyer site.


Author Topic: General Info  (Read 1099 times)

Offline Marmalade

Good beginner's guide for rookie foreign punting:
First thoughts . . .

Hmm

he says 'do research' but finding fireign punting sites is impossible, i find.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quote from: coventrypunter
Hmm

he says 'do research' but finding fireign punting sites is impossible, i find.


Really ???????????

http://www.internationalsexguide.info/


Free ----------- unless you want to send PM's or view photos.

Offline Jimmyredcab

The first thing you should consider when punting abroad is that not every hotel is "girl friendly".

That does not mean you will not be allowed to take a girl back to your room but they will "fine you" .

Booking a double room will not avoid this problem as some hotels charge for an "unregistered guest", yes it is a rip off but it is common in many countries from Bulgaria to Thailand.

My advice is to either get a recommendation from other punters or else send the hotel an E-Mail asking if they charge for unregistered guests and take a copy of their reply with you as proof.

In Bangkok this group of hotels allow guests with no surcharge -------(small charge for 2 girls)

http://www.dynastyinn.com/

Offline Jimmyredcab

Quote from: Jimmyredcab

My advice is to either get a recommendation from other punters or else send the hotel an E-Mail asking if they charge for unregistered guests and take a copy of their reply with you as proof.

This is one hotel that has lost a £700 booking --------

Dear Mr ******,

 

Greetings from The Royale Bintang Kuala Lumpur!!

 

We are pleased to inform you that visitors will only be allowed until 11.00pm as per policy and procedure.

 

Thank You,

 

Joseph Vytialingam,
Room Division Manager.
THE ROYALE BINTANG KUALA LUMPUR.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don't waste you money on so called "Escort agencies" when punting in the Far East. Cities like Bangkok, Manila and Hong Kong are crawling with hookers --------- don't think you will get "better quality", the chances are you will get the same girls who work the freelancer bars but you will pay at least double the price.

Offline Jerboa

Quote from: coventrypunter
Hmm

he says 'do research' but finding fireign punting sites is impossible, i find.

Also check out http://www.worldsexguide.com/forum/ Some good boards on there as well as ISG.

Offline Jerboa

Quote from: Jimmyredcab
The first thing you should consider when punting abroad is that not every hotel is "girl friendly".

That does not mean you will not be allowed to take a girl back to your room but they will "fine you" .

Booking a double room will not avoid this problem as some hotels charge for an "unregistered guest", yes it is a rip off but it is common in many countries from Bulgaria to Thailand.

My advice is to either get a recommendation from other punters or else send the hotel an E-Mail asking if they charge for unregistered guests and take a copy of their reply with you as proof.

In Bangkok this group of hotels allow guests with no surcharge -------(small charge for 2 girls)

http://www.dynastyinn.com/

Yes for many mongers the last thing they check Is If the hotel Is guest friendly, It's good to check the status before you book, In some countries they wont even allow you to bring ladies In.

I'm going to Sofia for a few days next week, and have booked a apartment for €50 per day.

Offline Steve2

Quote from: Jerboa

Yes for many mongers the last thing they check Is If the hotel Is guest friendly, It's good to check the status before you book, In some countries they wont even allow you to bring ladies In.

I'm going to Sofia for a few days next week, and have booked a apartment for €50 per day.

Enjoy yourself there. I am sure you will.

I booked an apartment when I went to Krakow earlier this year. Perfect


Latest media on UKEscorting.com (free site!)