Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: glasgowfungirl  (Read 1364 times)

1 review(s) for glasgowfungirl (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline whoreasarous

First thing is first:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This booking took place last month, so apologies for the late review.

Appearance: Pretty face, bright red hair (dyed) which works well with her pale complexion. Lots of tattoos, colourful yet not tacky. Sweet Irish accent. Body is bottom heavy. Claims she is a 10, I'd say she was closer to a 12/14. Says she used to be a lot heavier and this explains stretch marks across her body. The excess weight does not go to her face. Breasts are smallish.

Comms: Responds when she can. Not at her phone all day so sometimes replies can take a few days. She sends a face picture but asks for one in return. She may be picky about who she sees. Quite hard to pin down for a date/time due to living arrangement and job I think.

Accommodation: Booking took place at a flat she shares with a friend, and supposedly I was the first person she had allowed to come over. Student flat, bottles and ashtrays everywhere. Messy yet not dirty. Ground floor flat. Had to remind her to close the curtains before we got to business.

Experience: £60 for 30 mins. Though in all honesty was there for close to an hour. She was similar age to me so we had plenty of common interests which we spoke about. After some conversation we moved onto kissing. She was not wearing any clothing as had just come out the shower. I would have preferred some underwear or some sexy clothing but she was accommodating on this front.

After the kissing I moved onto her shaven, sweet, and smooth southern lips. Claimed she could squirt if a guy went down on her and I was keen to try and facilitate the squirting. After 10 mins jaw was aching so admitted defeat and moved us into penetration. Put the condom on and moved into missionary style. Not sure how long this went on for. Changed styles throughout and she never had a complaint or  put up any resistance to some of the more physically challenging positions.

I know she offered anal but never mentioned this in case it warranted an additional fee and dampened the meet. She never offered any head, but was not fussed about that. Finished up in the doggy position. No offer of a shower which would have been nice and I had worked up a sweat.

After the sex she mentioned she had came out of a long-term relationship and was doing this to fund moving away for a while. Not sure how useful this review will be to that end. Enjoyed my time with Glasgowgirl. Extremely pleasant, chatty, and seems to have a remarkable level head considering she is in this business. Not sure how to rate her other than positive. Would see her again.

Offline pay as u hoe

pretty off putting stretch marks in the pics which you alluded to. At least she isnt making any attempt to hide it.

JazzMan

Only one photo that shows an ugly belly.
At least she is honest and you know what you're paying for.

stuart_gla

AW Last Login:   31/01/2015

Also, how "east" is east end for her flat?

Thanks.

Offline whoreasarous

You are right, she does a poor job of marketing herself. I only showed interest due to her proximity to me. The total package outweighs the superficial flaws around her belly. Give me that over a mechanical experience.

Location wise, Dennistoun, 2 mins from Bellgrove station.

Offline J_H

I'm quite interested, I see she hasn't been on her profiel for a month though.