Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyDD's new daytime flatmate in Tufnell Park is...  (Read 1569 times)

Offline bestbefore

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her before?

Looks like she has definitely been around elsewhere for a while.

Offline bestbefore

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34022.0

Great spot. What this forum is all about. Sounds like a very poor replacement for Elle. One to avoid.

Lets hope it doesn't rub off on BustyDD, who gives a great service.

Offline OutForJustice80

This seems to have bypassed me. The profile in the OP appears to be pretty much blank. How did you make the connection with the universally panned Passionate Vicky?

Also bestbefore, how did you come by the information in the first place? Not trying to call you out, just curious. I was saving up for a duo with Laura and Elle and gutted to see Elle had moved on.

Offline OutForJustice80

Ah. Putting it together now with the help of the screen grab on the other thread. I remember finding this profile (before it was cleaned out) the other day trying to research the very same subject.

Crying shame.

Offline bestbefore

Also bestbefore, how did you come by the information in the first place?

I saw that she was based in Tufnell Park with the same available daytime hours as Laura. The girls can only work at that flat in the daytime so I put two and two together. Messaged her and she confirmed it.

BUT

she has just messaged me again to say that she now ISNT going to be at the same flat as Laura and has to find another place, so who knows what is going on

Maybe Elle will return.

GirlyGirl

Elle will not return to Tufnell Park...

Offline OutForJustice80

Elle will not return to Tufnell Park...

Is it just me or does that message seem ominous as fuck??

Offline OutForJustice80

Ah, Elle, it's you! Glad to hear you're happy in Archway. Sorry to have missed you in Tufnell Park

GirlyGirl

I move around London and I rent nice apartments for my naughty meetings..and I keep updating my profile accordingly... To everyone who missed me in Tufnell Park -  I am sure we will meet one day...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:55:36 pm by GirlyGirl »

Offline OutForJustice80

I reckon this is the new girl in town. Charges extra for owo. I know I keep saying this but I can't believe I missed out on a duo with Laura and Elle. Would've been amazing.

External Link/Members Only