Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annabella1  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Sorry I still cannot add the link..........if anyone can help?

Has any one met this lady, very expensive at £250 per hour but does have good feedback, I have spoken with her in the past but not met, any feedback would be appreciated, she is based outside Bath. 

Offline rudolph hucker

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£250 per hour.....kerching!!
I've never met her but hear good things, she looks very diiiirty, if cash was no object then perhaps.

ATMIV

Offline shotku

Offers bareback!!!

Yes, and I've seen it confirmed on other forums that she'll happily provide that service, including anal! It's a pity, I suspect she offers a great experience otherwise but it's not worth the risk IMO.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Thanks for the link RH, did not see the Bareback.............shame £250 to catch something, I think not.

Offline Roth

One to avoid then even though she looks hot for her age.  :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown:

Offline Not_today

I've met her and can confirm she is absolutely fantastic, the best lady i've been with from AW.. Only for those with a fat wallet though !

Offline Not_today

Yes, and I've seen it confirmed on other forums that she'll happily provide that service, including anal! It's a pity, I suspect she offers a great experience otherwise but it's not worth the risk IMO.
Just wondering, which other forums?

schnozzler88

For what it's worth to you guys -

1) Her profile on the 'purple site' is no longer active - don't know if this is temporary or not, time will tell.
2) Bareback - yes she does, including anal, and altho she claims to be selective about this from what I have heard she  would not know what a condom was if she saw one.
3) Expensive - yes, very. But she does provide a lot of things for that money that most of the girls on AW will not do She is as filthy as fuck. You wanna go arse-to-mouth or arse-to cunt? No problem.
4) - Yes I have seen her.

My opinion? If she resurfaces that is? AVOID. Here's why (apart from the BB thing which would put you off anyway if you're not into it) -

First off too fond of the booze. When I saw her she put away a good quarter of a bottle of expensive spirits and it made her a bit too talkative for my liking, started telling me stuff that to be honest I'm not interested in hearing, stuff that made me think she has a lot of 'issues'. Also came across at times as a bit condescending - not towards me but some other things she said were. And some of what she says is utter bullshit.

Don't get me wrong - enjoyed the sex, she was as I said filthy as fuck. But would I see her again if the opportunity was there? No fucking way.

Offline Roth

For what it's worth to you guys -

1) Her profile on the 'purple site' is no longer active - don't know if this is temporary or not, time will tell.
2) Bareback - yes she does, including anal, and altho she claims to be selective about this from what I have heard she  would not know what a condom was if she saw one.
3) Expensive - yes, very. But she does provide a lot of things for that money that most of the girls on AW will not do She is as filthy as fuck. You wanna go arse-to-mouth or arse-to cunt? No problem.
4) - Yes I have seen her.

My opinion? If she resurfaces that is? AVOID. Here's why (apart from the BB thing which would put you off anyway if you're not into it) -

First off too fond of the booze. When I saw her she put away a good quarter of a bottle of expensive spirits and it made her a bit too talkative for my liking, started telling me stuff that to be honest I'm not interested in hearing, stuff that made me think she has a lot of 'issues'. Also came across at times as a bit condescending - not towards me but some other things she said were. And some of what she says is utter bullshit.

Don't get me wrong - enjoyed the sex, she was as I said filthy as fuck. But would I see her again if the opportunity was there? No fucking way.

Interesting first post.  :sarcastic: Jury is out ......  :sarcastic:

schnozzler88

Yeah, well not just trying to slag her off or anything, but have read quite a few comments in other places and on AW that rated her very highly and thought it might be an idea to show another side of the coin. Have to say as well that I think she looks better in her pics/vids than close up in the flesh - she's got a great pair of long skinny legs on her, but get closer than camera distance to her and she's not a 'looker' IMO. Not that looks matter that much to me.

Anyway, none of it matters a toss one way or the other if she's stopped working eh.

Offline Roth

Yeah, well not just trying to slag her off or anything, but have read quite a few comments in other places and on AW that rated her very highly and thought it might be an idea to show another side of the coin. Have to say as well that I think she looks better in her pics/vids than close up in the flesh - she's got a great pair of long skinny legs on her, but get closer than camera distance to her and she's not a 'looker' IMO. Not that looks matter that much to me.

Anyway, none of it matters a toss one way or the other if she's stopped working eh.

Interesting second post.  :sarcastic:  Jury is still out ...... :sarcastic:

Offline licky

Dare I be so bold as to suggest that if she does not know what a condom is, perhaps she is having a break while the antibiotics work?

Scary subject as antibiotic resistant strains are emerging.

schnozzler88

Dare I be so bold as to suggest that if she does not know what a condom is, perhaps she is having a break while the antibiotics work?

Scary subject as antibiotic resistant strains are emerging.

Could be right I s'pose. Thankfully I saw her ages back, beginning of last year, and I gave up the whole BB thing not long afterwards. Had some fun but felt I was pushing my luck too hard.

Offline Roth

Could be right I s'pose. Thankfully I saw her ages back, beginning of last year, and I gave up the whole BB thing not long afterwards. Had some fun but felt I was pushing my luck too hard.

schnozzler88 I think you are a fucking troll or a disgruntled ex-BF.   :dash: :dash:

You have to be a complete twat to brag about having BB with a prossie. :dash:  :dash: