Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosalie aka Curiouslands of Southwark  (Read 4908 times)

vt

There's been a lot of controversy on another review of this girl, so I thought I'd put my thoughts about her down to try and give a balanced view.

I met Rosalie 3 times in late 2011/early 2012 at a parlour in MK, it was soon after she started working, so she was still feeling her way in this business.

Obviously, it's been 3 years since I met her, so no doubt some aspects may have changed in the intervening period, but I think the thrust of the review and my comments will be valid.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

The Girl: Rosalie was a 22yo (now about 25yo) girl from the West Coast of Ireland. She had long dark hair and pale skin, a very Celtic look. When I met her she had a firm, but shapely body with a squeezeable bum, some very nice naturals and a trimmed dark landing strip that extended down either side of her pussy. She had a comely, healthy country girl look with no tattoos...very appealing to me. Some of the pics with long hair in her gallery date from this time.

I notice now she seems to have lost a little weight...a flatter tummy, slimmer legs and face indicate this, not that she was ever overweight, but regular exercise seems to have had an effect. Her hair is now shorter in a bob style, which gives her an air of city sophistication. She has clearly grown up some more since I met her.

There were some aspects of her looks that might not be to everyone's taste. Her pale skin has that thing where the hair follicles show up dark, so not as smooth-looking as some girls. Her chin is a little too heavy for her to be described as delicate and pretty. Her teeth weren't as pearly white as some. If you like pale natural Irish country girls, you'll be very pleased. If you like tanned, tattooed chavvy Brit rock chicks or EE slim nicotine-addicts, you won't.

As to personality, Rosalie was a demure girl, a bit on the shy & inexperienced side, but always seemed like she enjoyed the attention, had a curiosity about sex and her body was very responsive to the right stimulation. I was fairly new to the scene at the time and we had a bit of a voyage of discovery together. She was a willing and encouraging partner, not ashamed to take her own pleasure either. She is studious & well-read and is able to converse knowledgeably in down-time about many subjects with a trademark Irish wit & humour.

She may well have gained more experience and assertive confidence now, but I doubt her basic personality of a sweet, gentle, intelligent, witty young woman will have changed, nor her responsive body and natural enjoyment of sex.

The action: Rosalie kisses really well and will linger at this as long as you want, which sets things off on the right footing. She offers OW, but has a nice sensual technique that will get you hard. She loves being licked and fingered gently and can be pushed over the edge if you're patient, I spent a lot of my time doing this with her and enjoying feeling her vaginal spasms grip my finger. She offers different positions when fucking, she likes doggy and will reach under and frig herself while you thrust. Will let you cum on her boobs. A very easy person to be in the room with, tends toward the sensual GFE experience rather than raunchy PSE.

The price: I saw her for £120ph which was a VFM price to meet such a genuine girl. When she went indie and moved to London her price went up to £150, then £200 and now £250. At such a price she is well over my budget, so I doubt I will ever see her again.

Some on the other thread have suggested that she is overpriced considering her limited service, which may be true, but she isn't a stupid girl, so I can only assume that she has takers at that price. It is possible that she has regulars at her previous rates, but her limited availability is such that new entrants must jump higher. She may offer a collection of orifices to rent, but she does possibly have some some rare qualities on offer...there aren't many young, attractive, intelligent Irish girls in London and some will no doubt pay a premium for what she offers. If she has regulars she must be doing something right to make them want to return.

Summary: A nice attractive young Irish girl with some minor caveats about her looks. She offers a limited, but responsive service at what is now a very high entry price. Nice Irish girls are as rare as hen's teeth...you pays your money and takes your choice!  :hi:

vt

Here's the other thread on Rosalie for comparison...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49902.0

I notice that the OP and other protagonists are now banned as touts and multiple aliases.  :diablo:

I hope my review isn't viewed as touty...I have given her an overall positive for my experiences with her, as she was a genuinely nice girl, but of course have made it clear that at her advertised price she is now well beyond my budget, so would be very unlikely to return.

Dave2014

I hope my review isn't viewed as touty...

Your review is a proper review. Thank you very much for it.

Offline Meursault

Her profile is so annoying, but I would still be tempted to give her ago at £120 ph because I like that skin tone.
£250 an hour though?
Good luck to her; I guess a proportion of the wealthy will be suckered into believing she is more exclusive and desirable because of her ramblings and her price. Idiots.
"... part time lady of remunerable affections"  :D
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 06:48:00 am by Meursault »

vt

Her profile is so annoying, but I would still be tempted to give her ago at £120 ph because I like that skin tone.
£250 an hour though?
Good luck to her; I guess a proportion of the wealthy will be suckered into believing she is more exclusive and desirable because of her ramblings and her price. Idiots.
"... part time lady of remunerable affections"  :D

At £120ph, I did keep returning as she was a rewarding visit and I did find her the most attractive and compelling prospect in MK at the time. That is still my approximate budget and I am still finding quality at that price, so I have no need or desire to increase it to include who have positioned themselves further up the market, even though it would be nice to see Rosalie again for old times sake.

I doubt she means to offend by her blurb, it is just marketing and her way of getting across her information in a way that she thinks will appeal to the clients she wants to attract and filter out those she doesn't. Although she was bright and erudite, she wasn't a pretentious girl when I met her, as I said quite shy & demure, but with some pithy & witty comments revealing her curious nature. I believe she has continued her studies alongside and funded by her part-time working, so her availability is probably limited as a result.

Whether she has started to believe her own hype now, I don't know, but she didn't seem that type really, just quietly confident. But obviously if you can create an aura of sophistication & exclusivity that enables you to charge more for your services, you would be crazy not to.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 08:47:44 am by vt »

Offline Sedlmayer

I notice that the OP and other protagonists are now banned as touts and multiple aliases.  :diablo:

I hope my review isn't viewed as touty...I have given her an overall positive for my experiences with her, as she was a genuinely nice girl, but of course have made it clear that at her advertised price she is now well beyond my budget, so would be very unlikely to return.

They have been quite rightly banned for being touting fluffy fanboy cunts.
You have submitted an honest and detailed review, thank you.

Tommy gun

Hi

I love the accent does she have any tattoos as this is a must for me?
Thanks
Tommy

vt

Hi

I love the accent does she have any tattoos as this is a must for me?
Thanks
Tommy

No, I don't remember her having any tattoos, an unsullied natural Irish girl, thank goodness!  :)

Tommy gun

When did you see Rosalie?
I see n on another site she has a arm sleeve on one of her arms and a couple of other tattoos spread around?
Aski are her tits real or fake?
Would you recommend?
Is she proper Irish in accent?

vt

When did you see Rosalie?
I see n on another site she has a arm sleeve on one of her arms and a couple of other tattoos spread around?
Aski are her tits real or fake?
Would you recommend?
Is she proper Irish in accent?

It's about 4 years since I last saw her, she was 22 (real age) then, so now about 25/26.

She didn't have any tattoos back then, but could have got some since...but can't see evidence on her AW profile or personal website, where did you see them? Do you have a link? We may be discussing completely different girls?   :unknown:

She had lovely weighted naturals, it would have been a crime to mess with them, so I hope she hasn't gone under the knife.

As to recommend...yes, if her sensual style suits you. There are some caveats, not least of which is her current rates. I would certainly like to see her again if I had the chance. She is the sort of girl you could easily fall in love with.  :rose:

Yes, she's a real deal Irish girl, came from the West Coast, so lovely soft lilting tones...though I don't know what 4 years in London has done to that...I would hope she has maintained it as I should imagine it's good for business in London!  ;)

Offline Lightoller

It's about 4 years since I last saw her, she was 22 (real age) then, so now about 25/26.

She didn't have any tattoos back then, but could have got some since...but can't see evidence on her AW profile or personal website, where did you see them? Do you have a link? We may be discussing completely different girls?   :unknown:

She had lovely weighted naturals, it would have been a crime to mess with them, so I hope she hasn't gone under the knife.

As to recommend...yes, if her sensual style suits you. There are some caveats, not least of which is her current rates. I would certainly like to see her again if I had the chance. She is the sort of girl you could easily fall in love with.  :rose:

Yes, she's a real deal Irish girl, came from the West Coast, so lovely soft lilting tones...though I don't know what 4 years in London has done to that...I would hope she has maintained it as I should imagine it's good for business in London!  ;)

I last saw her two years ago. I'll confirm everything VT said. I think I saw her in total 6 times or so over the course of two years, which is testament to her qualities. The only reason I stopped was the price hike to £250 an hour, which I can't really afford. But I would still recommend her without hesitation to others.

Online Hobbit

I last saw her two years ago. I'll confirm everything VT said. I think I saw her in total 6 times or so over the course of two years, which is testament to her qualities. The only reason I stopped was the price hike to £250 an hour, which I can't really afford. But I would still recommend her without hesitation to others.

What was her DFK like?

Offline Golden Hind

Not sure what the rules are regarding bumping old reviews but has anyone seen Rosalie more recently? Any updated comments on her service and current looks? I'm after an Irish girl and not much is coming up on AW, I do like the look of her but she is looking a bit steep at £250.