Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Kisses  (Read 2434 times)

lordsnooty

External Link/Members Only

I saw her profile somewhere. Has anybody seen her? does she do what she says on her profile? is she good VFM?

All help will be welcome

Thanks

Offline finn5555

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Other threads have been posted about her dude,s he seems to have a very bad rep on here, although people often seem to 'dance' around why that is, not sure why - perhaps she has beef with some senior members?

vt

It's all on here...if you can be bothered...  :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25656.0

The pics she uses on her profile are many years old, probably dating from 2008 according this old profile...she is very likely considerably larger and baggier than what she presents...I notice she is still lying about her age...she must be well into her 40s by now...she has admitted to a birthdate in Dec 1970 before and I doubt that was the full truth...

External Link/Members Only

She's a self-obsessed, obnoxious misandrist as I discovered when she revealed her true colours on another redundant punting forum. She clearly despises punters and having to deal with them, but she was left no other (lucrative) option but to go back on the game after she was arrested for running a parlour in MK. I doubt if she would be able to contain all her bile during an intimate session.

So, for those reasons, I'm out.

vt

I chuckled at this very telling bit on her profile...

I am a size 14, due to the fact that shops do not abide by sizing regulations nowadays if its stretchy thats fine but if you are buying something specially that isnt very stretchy then its better to buy a size bigger to avoid wasting your money on something that either doesnt fit or looks silly on me, that will just spoil your fantasy and make me feel a bit odd x

I think she's trying to say that she's actually a hefty size 16 or 18 in reality...but it's all the shop's fault for not observing sizing regulations...typical of her delusion!!  :wackogirl:

lordsnooty

Thank you for all your replies chaps. I had thought about seeing her, and had seen her stroppy attitude on others sites. I quite like a lady with attitude, but this all sounds a lot too much. It seems the guys on another site got it right when they said she is a self opinionated bitch. I shall save my cash for another.

lordsnooty

I guess she never posts here any more after what has been said about her. I wonder if any boards let her post? Could be interesting reading!!

Offline Bangers and Gash

I guess she never posts here any more after what has been said about her.

She quickly got her misandrist arse banned from UKP.  :drinks:

Siadwel

Avoid avoid avoid  :wackogirl: :vomit:

+1

Like the plague.

I saw her nearly two years ago and I've just come out of therapy.

Ben4454

She is ANTI-UKPUNTING and has a big fat negative review here.

I am sure there are better girls around the area to spend your hard earned on.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 05:45:47 pm by Ben4454 »

Offline Lever

She was one of my first punts a couple of years ago, before I'd heard of any punting forums and didn't know any better.

The convoluted directions were a bad enough start - "park here then call me", "now stand over here", "now do a handstand whilst waving your legs in the air so I can see you". Not only that she was significantly larger and older than her pictures showed and she gave me a rubbish service. She's also the only prossie to have taken a wet-wipe to my cock before giving me oral, despite the fact I'd had a shower when I got there.

Offline NelsonH

This is the only WG I have ever booked and then had second thoughts and phoned back, with an excuse to get out of it.

Something she said, or the way she said it, had the "bunny-boiler" bell ringing in my head.

Offline rudolph hucker

Her profile goes on and on, I fell asleep half way, and I doubt she loves anyone more than she loves herself.

lordsnooty

According to a note on another thread she is touring today ion Coventry. Since around half 8 she has made nearly 20posts on that forum. That tells me her phone is not ringing. Obvious when you read what guys have posted here.

Why doesn't she retire?

vt

According to a note on another thread she is touring today ion Coventry. Since around half 8 she has made nearly 20posts on that forum. That tells me her phone is not ringing. Obvious when you read what guys have posted here.

Why doesn't she retire?

Perhaps you should ask her!?!  :D

faggins

...and this is why I joined this site. Had my eye on this one, but that's saved me some misery