Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scarlette  (Read 3305 times)

Cda1966

Can anyone actually get this girl on the phone ? I have tried for a few months every now and again and I've never got an answer, I didn't keep on ringing too, just tried a couple of times about half an hour apart.

Cda1966

Yes that's her, she has a positive though dated yesterday. Oh well

Offline PaintBrush

Lots of interesting feedback. Reading between the lines,

Not  for me

Cda1966

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Well, I wasn't sure whether to post this, as I don't want to give the impression that I have some sort of unhealthy obsession with Scarlette - but that last feedback (22/02/15) looks very odd.

Posted by "Member Not Active" -  WTF?  Why would a punter delete his AW profile just after giving Scarlette feedback?  My first thought was that it was a bogus account set up by Scarlette to give herself feedback, and AW spotted that and shut it down.  But surely in that case they'd delete the feedback too?  And I would also have expected Scarlette to confirm the booking and give herself a positive, rather than leaving it "feedback only".

But the feedback itself doesn't mention her sexual performance, barely mentions her looks, talks about her personality instead, and tries to claim that she's a "genuinely lovely person" - shortly after she was exposed on here as a treacherous backstabbing thief/blackmailer.  Coincidence?

I dunno, maybe Scarlette threatened to report him to the police for being "infatuated", and he deleted his profile in a state of panic!

Offline rudolph hucker

Can anyone actually get this girl on the phone ? I have tried for a few months every now and again and I've never got an answer, I didn't keep on ringing too, just tried a couple of times about half an hour apart.

Don't bother wasting any time on her, move on. You've not had much luck, with a NEG for CuteKetie, now this?
Try an all singing, dancing Pole like Roxy or Angelina, they'll blow your socks off!  :yahoo:

Offline Roth

Don't bother wasting any time on her, move on. You've not had much luck, with a NEG for CuteKetie, now this?
Try an all singing, dancing Pole like Roxy or Angelina, they'll blow your socks off!  :yahoo:

Be quick cos Angelina's profile is saying it's her last day.   :cry:

I'm sure it said recently that's she's off to Exeter.  A bit too far for me.  Shame.  :cry:

Offline Punting Valley

Be quick cos Angelina's profile is saying it's her last day.   :cry:

I'm sure it said recently that's she's off to Exeter.  A bit too far for me.  Shame.  :cry:

She has been saying she will do a tour in Exeter since last year but never happened, I am sure she will be back to Bristol soon after.

Offline Roth

She has been saying she will do a tour in Exeter since last year but never happened, I am sure she will be back to Bristol soon after.

Thanks for that PV.   :drinks:

She's too good to lose from the Bristol scene. :thumbsup: :yahoo:

SirFrank

Off the grid for a few weeks. Why was she blacklisted?

JV547845

Someone lent her about a grand for 20 punts or so and only got about 3.

SirFrank

Someone lent her about a grand for 20 punts or so and only got about 3.

Cheers. Just picked up the thread

Offline slavealan75

Tried to book her for Tuesday, Sent a text with date and time. She said okay, I then told her what I was looking for and asked what time to confirm then it went as dead as a DoDo.

Not too impressed

JV547845

Comms were a bit weird with me too.  But pricing herself as she does, with those pics, she's always going to be busy.  Even the UKP black list isn't putting people off.  To be honest though I'd just get over her pics and wouldn't worry about her.  Go else where. 

Cda1966

Maybe we should start a call log of when she doesn't answer her phone, hasn't answered again this week, there's another review/field report for her that makes her sound amazing, again by a member that is "member not active"

JV547845

I think she only texted me.  But seriously man, don't get obsessed by her pics and build your hopes up, let alone start some hive mind stalking thing.  She's not worth it.

Cda1966

Melfort212

Comms were a bit weird with me too.  But pricing herself as she does, with those pics, she's always going to be busy.  Even the UKP black list isn't putting people off.  To be honest though I'd just get over her pics and wouldn't worry about her.  Go else where.

Thing is she is on the blacklist for 'robbing' but it's not as if she held a guy at knife point. He 'loaned' her £1000. What an idiot. For all we know she could have been spinning one about being low on cash, could have £1000s tucked away. She just saw him coming probably. I'm not defending her, but it seems if you go there, fuck her and leave her alone she isn't going to bite you on the arse.

JV547845

Yeah.  She's entitled to turn down bookings for whatever reason but she should have agreed a repayment plan.  It's that fellow's own stupid fault.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

She definitely belongs on the blacklist though.  The "Thieves" section is used for those who default on loans or payment-in-advance arrangements, there are several other cases in there.  Something to think about if you're planning a longer-term booking with more money paid up front.  She even has "Travel Companion" on her likes-list... :eek:

And of course she might tell some other poor sap that she's short of money.

There are also the circumstances involved.  Suddenly cutting him off without telling him why.  That says something about her reliability and integrity.  Plus the fact that she's also in the "Threats" category for threatening to have him outed if he didn't keep quiet about what she had done.  That tendency makes her actually dangerous.

All factors to consider.  Plus the whole "do you really want to deal with this sort of person?" aspect.  ParisB is still in the "outing" section, even though there is absolutely no evidence that she has ever peronally outed any of her clients: but many would prefer to shun her, knowing what she DID do.

As for what's happening now - another "Member Not Active" feedback?  Maybe she's creating accounts for self-promotion and then deleting them before AW notice them?  Definitely very odd.

spkmstr48

She's certainly got the looks if the photos are accurate.

I note spanking (receiving) on her "likes" list, so maybe she's waiting to be punished?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

I guess her victim would agree to that!   Though £900 worth of spanking might put her out of action for a week or two.

spkmstr48

I guess her victim would agree to that!   Though £900 worth of spanking might put her out of action for a week or two.

Oh Sir L, that's priceless, the image you just put in my head!

Offline slavealan75

Interestingly rhat last field report was for the day I had hoped to see her. Is it me or does it read like it was written by a woman?

Melfort212

Interestingly rhat last field report was for the day I had hoped to see her. Is it me or does it read like it was written by a woman?

She does see women though.

Offline Aramis

Definitely not written by a bloke.

SirFrank

The bloke who apparently lent her money is guilty of one thing - naïvety. It's not his fault he got ripped off, it's hers. In and of itself I agree she didn't rob him, but if the story is true, it's what happened afterwards that makes the whole situation far worse

Offline Roth

He obviously had a bad case of EAS.   :dancegirl: :wackogirl:

Never a good idea to lend money to anyone specially a prossie. :thumbsdown:

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

He was obviously a "gentleman" type - not a cynical bastard like many here, including myself - and it's hard to imagine a guy like that doing anything else under those circumstances.  With all that cash just sitting in his secret account, could he really do nothing while she maybe just failed to get that apartment?  I suppose he would have felt pretty bad about that.

The way she exploited that kindness was just vile, in my opinion.

fatmonkey85

never met her she has been my hot list for quite sometime but seems unstable. I worked in mental health for years probably better off not bothering

JV547845

He was obviously a "gentleman" type - not a cynical bastard like many here, including myself - and it's hard to imagine a guy like that doing anything else under those circumstances.  With all that cash just sitting in his secret account, could he really do nothing while she maybe just failed to get that apartment? 

Yeah but he concocted a white knight fantasy in his own head, where only he could step in and home her.  He didn't realise that if she did a special offer on overnights for £350 for three days half of Bristol would've bitten her arm off.  As long as there's no coercion, you do not need to feel sympathy for these girls on account of anything money related.

Melfort212

He was obviously a "gentleman" type - not a cynical bastard like many here, including myself - and it's hard to imagine a guy like that doing anything else under those circumstances.  With all that cash just sitting in his secret account, could he really do nothing while she maybe just failed to get that apartment?  I suppose he would have felt pretty bad about that.

Who gives a toss? It's her responsibility to make sure she can afford to buy a place and then stay there. If she missed out boohoo it's nothing to us.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Who gives a toss? It's her responsibility to make sure she can afford to buy a place and then stay there. If she missed out boohoo it's nothing to us.

Well, I guess that makes you one of the cynical bastards!

I wonder if the saying is really true, that "women prefer bastards"?  WE can fuck her anytime we choose - if she doesn't keep ignoring our messages, anyhow.  HE never will again.

I guess there's a moral in there somewhere.

Perhaps WG's prefer bastards because EAS issues are less likely.  But he didn't have a dangerous form of EAS, just a minor "damsel in distress" issue, he didn't become a "stalker" until she turned him into one by cutting off communications while she still owed him money!  What a fucking idiotic thing to do.

Whatever his EAS issue was, he then did exactly the right thing by offering to END it - and she turned him down by refusing to reply.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

never met her she has been my hot list for quite sometime but seems unstable. I worked in mental health for years probably better off not bothering

Good point.  Earlier, when I listed reasons why booking Scarlette might not be a good idea, I completely forgot that one!  She also has "Tie & Tease" listed, who wants to be tied up by a woman who may have bipolar disorder or something similar?

I never found out what her mystery illness was, but while a physical illness might account for periods of unavailability and the occasional short-notice cancellation, it doesn't explain why she keeps breaking off communications with many of her clients - not just YouOnlyLiveOnce, many others have noticed that.

Maybe she never actually intended to dump YouOnlyLiveOnce at all, she just had one of her "episodes".  But for some reason she doesn't then seem to be able to fix the fucking problem afterwards.

Mentally ill, but in denial about it?

Offline Roth

I wonder if the saying is really true, that "women prefer bastards"?  WE can fuck her anytime we choose - if she doesn't keep ignoring our messages, anyhow.  HE never will again.

I guess there's a moral in there somewhere.

Perhaps WG's prefer bastards because EAS issues are less likely.  But he didn't have a dangerous form of EAS, just a minor "damsel in distress" issue, he didn't become a "stalker" until she turned him into one by cutting off communications while she still owed him money!  What a fucking idiotic thing to do.

Whatever his EAS issue was, he then did exactly the right thing by offering to END it - and she turned him down by refusing to reply.

He must of had severe EAS which was stupid.  :dash: :dash:
She had MAS (Money Attraction Syndrome) which is normal for prossies.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Melfort212

It just a normal outlook. If we were on about a pumbler you wouldn't care.

BTW She didn't owe him money, she owed him fucks. So she fucked him over.

Offline realpunter

When i met her she was buying her friend a Macbook ...
Poor service when I met her due to her 'personal reasons'  she really shouldn't have taken the booking in that particular circumstance - only fessed up at end of booking - maybe she realized she was shite, no offer of a refund in part

Max Pleasure

She doesn't offer OWO so not so hot, despite the amazing tits

SirFrank

When i met her she was buying her friend a Macbook ...
Poor service when I met her due to her 'personal reasons'  she really shouldn't have taken the booking in that particular circumstance - only fessed up at end of booking - maybe she realized she was shite, no offer of a refund in part

Poor in what way? What did she fess up to?

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

A Macbook?  When was this?  If it was after October 2013, she should have used that money to pay off YouOnlyLiveOnce instead!

And Scarlette lost any right to personal privacy when she chose to use her mystery illness as a psychological weapon against a client she had ripped off.  So if anyone has any relevant recent info about her "personal circumstances", please post it here.  Or send me a PM and I'll do it anonymously if you'd prefer that.

I think we're all getting tired of playing guessing games.