Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walsall to Lichfield  (Read 2719 times)

smithie1000

Just had a beautiful punt with this young lady who came out to my house for £120 from Walsall to Lichfield for one hour.
I usually just have massages and HE but wanted something different today and boy she was great.

She is even prettier in the flesh in fact she is so pretty I could not believe my luck as I was expecting the usual ugly who had put some one else picture on Vivastreet but she is wow factor.
I texted her this morning and she wanted £100 outcall but as I was so far away from Walsall she wanted £120 I was a bit worried at first but I thought sod it.
I brought her round the side of my house so no one would see her, she smiled and I nearly came there and then, she is very nice, her minder stayed in the car.
I took her upstairs to my spare bedroom and she asked for a coffee but she did this so she could get changed into a little red outfit.  Anyway I sat on the bed and started kissing her all over not on lips yet.  Then I sat her down and asked her to undo my pants and I had to stop myself coming again. She then gave a massage to my back which was sort of ok, turned me over and did the front, she then lay down and asked my to massage her which I did and slipped my fingers into her slowly and she liked that. 
She then got me covered and lay back, I thought no OW but never mind as I was busting,  I looked deep into her lovely eyes, she smiled and kept looking at me most wont,   I came straight away.
So no OW, English not bad but the prettiest girl I have ever had, you must have a go at this before she goes down the road of some of the others I have seen.
Now see her ... External Link/Members Only

wally59

wouldnt mind a pop at her not happy wither her minder saying in car was it male or female driver

smithie1000

Male but he did not look like trouble and smiled.  I locked my door anyway

wolfman29

There's a few nice looking ones on that viva Street. Wish they were reviewed though cus I'm reluctant to meet one with no heads up first. Fair play to u though  :thumbsup:

Offline Trevor12

There's a few nice looking ones on that viva Street. Wish they were reviewed though cus I'm reluctant to meet one with no heads up first. Fair play to u though  :thumbsup:

+1

Thanks smithie.

willey

Have contacted her £70 B2B, £100 full service.

W

Offline Trevor12

Just found her AdultWork profile (was searching for Plan Bs in Walsall):

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Well spotted. Using a different name and contact number on AW, so not easy to find.

smithie1000

no probs

smithie1000

smithie1000

well spotted

smithie1000

smithie1000

Just had a beautiful punt with this young lady who came out to my house for £120 from Walsall to Lichfield for one hour.
I usually just have massages and HE but wanted something different today and boy she was great.

She is even prettier in the flesh in fact she is so pretty I could not believe my luck as I was expecting the usual ugly who had put some one else picture on Vivastreet but she is wow factor.
I texted her this morning and she wanted £100 outcall but as I was so far away from Walsall she wanted £120 I was a bit worried at first but I thought sod it.
I brought her round the side of my house so no one would see her, she smiled and I nearly came there and then, she is very nice, her minder stayed in the car.
I took her upstairs to my spare bedroom and she asked for a coffee but she did this so she could get changed into a little red outfit.  Anyway I sat on the bed and started kissing her all over not on lips yet.  Then I sat her down and asked her to undo my pants and I had to stop myself coming again. She then gave a massage to my back which was sort of ok, turned me over and did the front, she then lay down and asked my to massage her which I did and slipped my fingers into her slowly and she liked that. 
She then got me covered and lay back, I thought no OW but never mind as I was busting,  I looked deep into her lovely eyes, she smiled and kept looking at me most wont,   I came straight away.
So no OW, English not bad but the prettiest girl I have ever had, you must have a go at this before she goes down the road of some of the others I have seen.
Now see her ... External Link/Members Only
  She tells me now she uses Whatsapp and only wants older men?

smithie1000

if you are nice to her and don't push it too much she will give you her private number, so be nice as she is new to this, so enjoy it and be gentle as no doubt she will end up like all the rest.

Offline brumrock

if you are nice to her and don't push it too much she will give you her private number, so be nice as she is new to this, so enjoy it and be gentle as no doubt she [i][b]will end up like all the rest[/b][/i].
.....meaning?

White Knight

Have contacted her £70 B2B, £100 full service.

W

On her profile, it does not specify penetration. Is she ready to go all the way? An option for the week-end...not one for only a massage and HE..

smithie1000

Hi White Knight, no she does not but £100 is FS with her.

I noticed her Adultworks has been removed, it was only on for a day or so????

Offline normski

Had her around for an outcall today. Just to confirm, she loves RO and she does do OW and OWO! And a lovely tight pussy to pop your load in too.

smithie1000

wow, must have been me lol.  Must see her again

Offline normski

Hi Smithie,

its more to do with her 'finding her confidence' as I clearly got the impression she's relatively new to this.... after the dirty deed was done, we both had a cig and that's when she asked me "was I ok?".

I guess when you saw her, she was too shy to offer oral. Look at it this way, in a month or two she'll be offering anal :lol:

drwho6969

Can I please ask how many pops on offer?

Offline curry

She works from a terrace house in North Walsall with 2 other girls. They are all Spanish. Everything is on offer besides Anal and BB with her.

The massage bit is nothing but a front it’s a working house, she is fit mind you all be it with saggy tits for a 21 year old.

I suspect this is an extension to the outfit that operates from Erdington in Birmingham it has all the signs of that place.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:44:33 pm by curry »

harryhill123

She works from a terrace house in North Walsall with 2 other girls. They are all Spanish. Everything is on offer besides Anal and BB with her.

The massage bit is nothing but a front it’s a working house, she is fit mind you all be it with saggy tits for a 21 year old.

I suspect this is an extension to the outfit that operates from Erdington in Birmingham it has all the signs of that place.

Where is this Erdington place? It's hard to judge your tone but you don't seem to be impressed if it is linked. Is that right?

Offline curry

The place in erdington is by the railway station.

Both places are ok just very plain simple and cold as in the case of walsall the girls vary and no doubt this one will be gone soon enough from here.

smithie1000

Hi Smithie,

its more to do with her 'finding her confidence' as I clearly got the impression she's relatively new to this.... after the dirty deed was done, we both had a cig and that's when she asked me "was I ok?".

I guess when you saw her, she was too shy to offer oral. Look at it this way, in a month or two she'll be offering anal :lol:

I've got to have her again lol, might try in the morning if she is free but an incall this time.

smithie1000

thanks Curry

White Knight

Anyone have a link to the erdington or Walsall addresses...telephone numbers or number if a visiting parlour?...her pictures look good, but unsure about a 21 year old having saggy breasts, and will the service be GFE?

Offline curry

Anyone have a link to the erdington or Walsall addresses...telephone numbers or number if a visiting parlour?...her pictures look good, but unsure about a 21 year old having saggy breasts, and will the service be GFE?

its all in there