Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is a good punt in Wales  (Read 1694 times)

Offline ShyWolf

looking to book a girl for later next week and wondering on any opinions for the best WG around Cardiff or even Merthyr Tydfil
for £120 maximum and your opinion on the punt

looking for skinny so size 10 maximum and partial to a blonde but if sex is good that doesn't matter
likes should include OWO, receiving oral, FK

Any help would be great this is my short list so far:

Sexy Amy External Link/Members Only Seen her before

Jessica 23 Baby External Link/Members Only

Sweet Carla x External Link/Members Only

xox Nicky xox External Link/Members Only

Bella21Hot  External Link/Members Only

Dirty Destiny 69 External Link/Members Only Don't really care that she smokes

Dirty Little Roxy External Link/Members Only (AKA Roxy 91)

Offline Corus Boy

You sound hungry so go feed on a Hungarian, Jessica and Carla do it for me.

Offline Mil 34

Carla for being the prettiest and all round service, Jessica for her arse being one of the best around, dirty destiny for cim. Didn't think Nicky was pretty at all, the others I am not sure about.

Offline ShyWolf

Thanks for the advice
I think I might go with Jessica as good price and the service looks good

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for the advice
I think I might go with Jessica as good price and the service looks good

Be prepared to remove your shoes on arrival, they like to keep their place clean and tidy.

After you get to the bedroom, you'll pay and then be offered a shower, standard for these girls.  Take the shower, even if you think you're clean, they respond well if you come from the shower nice and clean.

Offline ShyWolf

Yeah I'll just have 10 sec shower to wash my cock
Seems a bit annoying as always wash and scrub my woke body and shave everywhere right before a punt
but then again I don't want a punt with an annoyed WG

Offline Corus Boy

Yeah I'll just have 10 sec shower to wash my cock
Seems a bit annoying as always wash and scrub my woke body and shave everywhere right before a punt
but then again I don't want a punt with an annoyed WG

I can assure you that Jessica rewards a clean cock 100 fold, well worth the shower.

Offline Mil 34

I'll second that. Definately worth spending a few minutes in the shower.

SirFrank

If you are prepared to travel a little further west (Bridgend to be precise) I'd thoroughly recommend welsh brunette. Titties so fine they make you want to stand up and beg for buttermilk. IMO one of the best gals in South Wales

Offline Swsnapper

I'll probably go to Welsh Brunette next.  Carla seems to be on a permanent holiday or doesn't update her AW profile.  I know they go home etc but everytime I have also rung from a non withheld number or text when she says she is in UK - no dice!

Offline Bikerboy

If you are prepared to travel a little further west (Bridgend to be precise) I'd thoroughly recommend welsh brunette. Titties so fine they make you want to stand up and beg for buttermilk. IMO one of the best gals in South Wales

I second that. Have visited 5 times and Georgia has been consistently excellent every time.  :rolleyes:

Offline WelshMichael

Agree Sir Frank, for me the best girl - looks, attitude, service are all spot on.