Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosalie South London  (Read 5904 times)

m8uwot

External Link/Members Only

Communications was good but it took a few months before Rosalie was free when I was visiting London. She was actually able to see me with a days notice due to a cancellation by someone else. :)

Shes an incredible girl, really friendly, really pretty and very cheeky too.

Location is easy to get to, quiet area South London. Quiet flat, tasetfully decorated and comfortable.

Shes got a great face and an even better body. I asked for nice lingerie and she didnt disappoint. Loved her cute accent too.

We started with chatting and flirting and then she asked if I would like to kiss her? Well, you can guess ... A very passionate time, she gave me good instructions when I was going down and the results were great and very enjoyable to watch. We tried different positions (first my favourites and then hers). Probably the most real feeling experience I have had with a WG. A great girlfriend experience overall.

Offline scarebear

Firstly, congratulations for actually getting to see her! I've been trying for over a year now with no success. She's been top of my HL it seems forever now.

Can I ask how you made your initial contact as I want to try again.

password02

She is top end at £250 so glad it all went well - I started to read her profile but gave up after 30 seconds.

:hi:

m8uwot

I tried calling a few times but it turned out that email was the way to go. I wrote a bit about myself and asked if she was available and she got back to me the next day I think?

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review, although it lacks a bit of detail.
An overblown, over designed and portentous website imo and still not giving us a real idea of the nitty gritty either.
£250 ph too!
Will give her a miss.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 11:18:41 pm by Meursault »

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only

Communications was good but it took a few months before Rosalie was free when I was visiting London. She was actually able to see me with a days notice due to a cancellation by someone else. :)

Shes an incredible girl, really friendly, really pretty and very cheeky too.

Location is easy to get to, quiet area South London. Quiet flat, tasetfully decorated and comfortable.

Shes got a great face and an even better body. I asked for nice lingerie and she didnt disappoint. Loved her cute accent too.

We started with chatting and flirting and then she asked if I would like to kiss her? Well, you can guess ... A very passionate time, she gave me good instructions when I was going down and the results were great and very enjoyable to watch. We tried different positions (first my favourites and then hers). Probably the most real feeling experience I have had with a WG. A great girlfriend experience overall.

£250 for a fuck? I don't see the difference between her and an £80/h ..once you ejaculate you feel like a shit, doesn't matter how much you have paid.

m8uwot

£250 for a fuck? I don't see the difference between her and an £80/h ..once you ejaculate you feel like a shit, doesn't matter how much you have paid.

Speak for yourself mate

UberX

You may be right my freind if you consider pussy is pussy. :D For me I shall fuck two girls in a day for £250  rather than ejaculating in just one pussy for £250.  :blush: :kiss:

Dave2014

Her blog: pretentious and boring.

Her pictures: very, very average looking. Body nothing special, bordering on below average.

Her rates: ridiculously expensive.

A bad bargain. Not interested at all.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 01:01:34 am by Dave2014 »

Dave2014

. . . I really can't stand this type of disrespectful attitude to punters -

you must read and memorise everything on my website and if you ask me a question that has been addressed on my website thereby proving you have not read and memorised it, I shall call you out on it and be offended, and you will not be worth my time blah blah blah . . .

. . . seriously, this type of conceited prostitute needs to realise that:

(1)  there is nothing 'up-market' or 'refined' or 'high-class' about hawking your body to the general public as a human cock-snot receptical, however much you want to pretend to yourself there is.

(2)  we are hiring your vagina as a by-the-hour cum bucket, we don't give a shit about your deluded notions of refinement - you are an entirely replaceable piece of meat that is consumed for our pleasure, and our pleasure alone.

The above does not mean, of course, that we won't be polite, nice and respectful to you both before, during and after a booking - most of us absolutely will be (and you should always expect and be entitled to that) -  just don't be disrespectful either from the outset or by return in trying to lord it over us and adopting a position of arrogant superiority and assumed entitlement - hiring out your snatch to random guys does not put you in a place from which to do that, quite the opposite actually.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Her blog: pretentious and boring.

Her pictures: very, very average looking. Body nothing special, bordering on below average.

Her rates: ridiculously expensive.

A bad bargain. Not interested at all.

:lol: :D :lol:

Offline Sedlmayer

(1)  there is nothing 'up-market' or 'refined' or 'high-class' about hawking your body to the general public as a human cock-snot receptical, however much you want to pretend to yourself there is.

From memory she was/is one of the darlings on PN, always getting recommended by the fluffies on there. This probably goes some way to explaining her attitude.

Offline The Hound

..FFS I joined UK Punting for the quality and detail of reviews - the OP doesn't mention how long he booked and writes like she did him this massive favour in seeing him.

He comes across ridiculously grateful for booking his time with this whore - what is that all about - like she just managed to squeeze him into her tight schedule ha ha ha!!

What a load of old bollocks! 

Meaningful review are much appreciated - simpering, fluffy one's are not, well at least by me - I read it and thought look mate trust me she aint really your girlfriend she's a whore you just paid way over the odds for a fuck - get real.

Offline Sedlmayer

1) Dusty phone - not getting the business she used to, because of the decline of PN and because she's too expensive.

2) Arrogant and entitled attitude means she won't drop her price, or display a phone number. Still expects punters to jump through hoops and behaves like she's doing you the favour.

3) Result - even dustier phone.

4) [Attempted] solution - get one of her tame PN fluffy fanboys to write a glowing review here.

The real solution to a lack of bookings would be to charge a realistic fee, drop the bollocks off the profile, get a better attitude and display a phone number. And answer the thing when it does ring.

Dave2014

1) Dusty phone - not getting the business she used to, because of the decline of PN and because she's too expensive.

2) Arrogant and entitled attitude means she won't drop her price, or display a phone number. Still expects punters to jump through hoops and behaves like she's doing you the favour.

4) [Attempted] solution - get one of her tame PN fluffy fanboys to write a glowing review here.

The real solution to a lack of bookings would be to charge a realistic fee, drop the bollocks off the profile, get a better attitude and display a phone number. And answer the thing when it does ring.

Absolutely hit the nail on the head there, my friend.  :drinks:

m8uwot

Her number is on her website?

You sound a bit bitter. The fact remains that shes a great punt.

Dave2014

I found a photo of you online you fluffy cunt:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CupidStunt

..FFS I joined UK Punting for the quality and detail of reviews - the OP doesn't mention how long he booked and writes like she did him this massive favour in seeing him.

He comes across ridiculously grateful for booking his time with this whore - what is that all about - like she just managed to squeeze him into her tight schedule ha ha ha!!

What a load of old bollocks! 

Meaningful review are much appreciated - simpering, fluffy one's are not, well at least by me - I read it and thought look mate trust me she aint really your girlfriend she's a whore you just paid way over the odds for a fuck - get real.

There isn't a House Style for reports as far as I'm aware (aside from putting in a link) so how anyone chooses to write their review is up to them. It's funny how much complaint there is about lurkers and then someone is gets this amount of shit for expressing his opinion in his own manner.

Also, why do people care how sp's style their marketing? It's unlikely I'd ever go for a sp that sells themselves as a cum bucket slut but many punters clearly love this type. That's their choice and it's not a threat to me or the type I go for.

Maybe she is a superior pretentious uppity neurotic on the cusp of a breakdown but my guess is she gets exactly the type and quantity of punter that she prefers to service. The illusion of "class", "status" and "exclusivity" etc is a service you buy and is no different to buying the illusion of "GFE".

The price point you go for is also your choice and should not result in criticism from other members. I'd never pay £250 an hour but as to her choice of price point I say so-what? The only reaction is gets from me is well done to the punter who has achieved enough in life where spending that kind of cash is no big deal.

Offline shagbambi

Hi CupidStunt.  All "match reports" are welcomed on these boards.  New posters in particular.  As you say there is "no house style", and every body is different.  I concur with you, good luck to anybody that can afford to pay 250 pounds for a punt or 500 or whatever...

However,  the style of the report in this case suggests that a women wrote it, hence the above responses.

Dave2014

The illusion of "class", "status" and "exclusivity" etc is a service you buy . . .

Actually, no. Deluded prostitutes want you to believe you are buying that (and you have clearly drank the Cool-Aid). You actually merely buy a vagina into which you then empty your bollocks.

The price point you go for is also your choice and should not result in criticism from other members.

First, no one criticised the OP for being foolish enough to part with a ridiculous amount of money for a below average girl (although, it seems from the website, that is what it might amount to). Secondly, if you want to bang on about
your choice and should not result in criticism
, don't do so in the context of criticising another poster for stating that the price of this prostitute seems too high. Your hypocrisy of response is staggering.

well done to the punter who has achieved enough in life where spending that kind of cash is no big deal.

Do you know that he has "achieved enough in life where spending that kind of cash is no big deal"?
Do you know that it is no big deal to him?
Maybe he saved for a year?
Maybe he got a loan?
Maybe he mugged an old lady?
Maybe he acquired the cash in such nefarious ways that could never be described as "achieving enough in life"?
Maybe he hasn't achieved anything?
Maybe he sits at home all day wanting and writing fluffy reviews in the hope a prossie will take pity on him and give him a free tit-wank for the free advertising?

I don't mean to be rude, but in 'White-Knighting' the OP, you came out with as much bollocks as the WG's website (just my opinion which I know you will defend).

Daniel Bryan

puntico, why are you so wound up about this? I feel like you're pissed off that you don't have enough disposable income to see this girl (just to be clearI agree her prices are ridiculous but my word is she a fittie).

I'm mildly envious that clearly the OP can afford to splash his cash on this hot WG, you on the other hand are raging over something you should just ignore really if it bothers you this much. So, what's really the problem?

Offline Sedlmayer

1) She never used to show a number, but I admittedly haven't looked at her profile in ages.
2) I'm not bitter, why should I be? It's just that this is such a blatant attempt to tout an overpriced up herself prostitute that it needs to be commented on. This isn't PN, where I'm sure you're more comfortable.
3) If I DO sound bitter you sound remarkably like a White Knight and they don't do well here, unlike PN.

James999

From her website it is clear she has her head firmly stuck up her arse, she seems to overlook the fact that she sucks cock for a living  :sarcastic:

Offline Sedlmayer

puntico, why are you so wound up about this? I feel like you're pissed off that you don't have enough disposable income to see this girl (just to be clearI agree her prices are ridiculous but my word is she a fittie).

I'm mildly envious that clearly the OP can afford to splash his cash on this hot WG, you on the other hand are raging over something you should just ignore really if it bothers you this much. So, what's really the problem?

Fuck me - this is starting to feel like Agincourt!

The problem, friend, is twats who've hardly ever posted on here before touting and White Knighting an overpriced, underworked prostitute, who is one of the darlings of the fluffy brigade on PN. We don't go for that on here.

Dave2014

puntico, why are you so wound up about this? I feel like you're pissed off that you don't have enough disposable income to see this girl (just to be clearI agree her prices are ridiculous but my word is she a fit tie).

Well, you are living proof that feelings do not equate to facts.

. . . you on the other hand are raging over something you should just ignore really if it bothers you this much. So, what's really the problem?

This is a forum in which punters come together to express their views on punting related matters. Because I am not part of your little touting crowd for this prostitute, I am at perfect liberty to express my views as loudly and vociferously as I want to.

And who the fuck are you with your 3 posts ever, acting like the national representative for overpriced and below average looking whores? Take your Taliban-like censorious ideas and get back to the other site.

Dave2014

The problem, friend, is twats who've hardly ever posted on here before touting and White Knighting an overpriced, underworked prostitute, who is one of the darlings of the fluffy brigade on PN. We don't go for that on here.

Amen!

Daniel Bryan

Looks like that guy's been signed up since May. Granted he hasn't posted much, but if this was a neutral or negative review it wouldn't be a problem. This might be crazy to suggest but what if he really, genuinely enjoyed his time with this girl? What if there's others on this site (lurkers or otherwise) who have found this review helpful?

Or is it all about what the regulars want to read?

Dave2014

What if there's others on this site (lurkers or otherwise) who have found this review helpful?

The only person for whom this review might have been helpful is the WG. However, it is so clearly a tout of the PN variety, it was called out immediately by the experienced punters on here. It is just fluffy bollocks. And obviously so.

Or is it all about what the regulars want to read?

It is about honesty. Neither this review, nor your white-knighting of it allies itself to honesty.

Daniel Bryan

This is a forum in which punters come together to express their views on punting related matters.

Fair.

Because I am not part of your little touting crowd for this prostitute.

You're a paranoid conspiracy theorist.

And who the fuck are you with your 3 posts ever, acting like the national representative for overpriced and below average looking whores?

I'm definitely a newbie at this whole discussing whores on the Internet thing. As you say though this is a forum in which punters (new and old) come together to express their views on punting related matters.

Take your Taliban-like censorious ideas and get back to the other site.

Good one.

Daniel Bryan

The only person for whom this review might have been helpful is the WG. However, it is so clearly a tout of the PN variety, it was called out immediately by the experienced punters on here. It is just fluffy bollocks. And obviously so.

It is about honesty. Neither this review, nor your white-knighting of it allies itself to honesty.

Well we don't actually know who else this review was helpful for. Obviously you and others more experienced would be able to detect a tout easier than I could, that doesn't mean you're right 100% of the time. The issue seems to be more about the girl than the reviewer, who you're taking out your frustrations at this WG's prices/attitude on.

Offline Sedlmayer

Well we don't actually know who else this review was helpful for. Obviously you and others more experienced would be able to detect a tout easier than I could, that doesn't mean you're right 100% of the time. The issue seems to be more about the girl than the reviewer, who you're taking out your frustrations at this WG's prices/attitude on.

100% wrong - it's about blatant touting and White Knighting, Sir Daniel, Chevalier de Blanc

Dave2014

. . . The issue seems to be more about the girl than the reviewer, who you're taking out your frustrations at this WG's prices/attitude on.

There are no 'frustrations' only 'observations.

And my observations are that (1) you are desperately trying to 'White-Knight' this prostitute, and (2) you seem to have some sort of vested interest, connection or relationship with her. It is very obvious. We have seen it all before.

What almost every White-Knight, such as yourself, fails to understand is the following: You are not actually doing the prostitute any favours by continuing in this way, because any dispassionate person looking at this review thread will now think she has minions like you and/or the OP running around for her because she is not able to rely merely on the quality of her service. They will quite clearly see that two people who have never posted on this forum prior to this thread have suddenly sprung into either touting her or defending her - and they will rightfully draw their own inferences from that, and they will not be the inferences you would wish for this prostitute. They will stay well clear. Just like all self-respecting punters stay clear of PN. So do yourself and the prostitute a favour and jog on back there.

Daniel Bryan

100% wrong - it's about blatant touting and White Knighting, Sir Daniel, Chevalier de Blanc

This made me laugh because I'm sure you'd find it very apt that one of those words is my RL surname  :D

I would never spend that much money on any WG but hey, I stepped in because I thought the OP was genuine and was being bullied (for lack of a better term) for no reason. I fight to stop bullying every day, it is my life's work, and don't like to see it happening anywhere, even on an online forum for adults. If that makes me a white knight, so be it  :drinks:

Daniel Bryan

There are no 'frustrations' only 'observations.

And my observations are that (1) you are desperately trying to 'White-Knight' this prostitute, and (2) you seem to have some sort of vested interest, connection or relationship with her. It is very obvious. We have seen it all before.

What almost every White-Knight, such as yourself, fails to understand is the following: You are not actually doing the prostitute any favours by continuing in this way, because any dispassionate person looking at this review thread will now think she has minions like you and/or the OP running around for her because she is not able to rely merely on the quality of her service. They will quite clearly see that two people who have never posted on this forum prior to this thread have suddenly sprung into either touting her or defending her - and they will rightfully draw their own inferences from that, and they will not be the inferences you would wish for this prostitute. They will stay well clear. Just like all self-respecting punters stay clear of PN. So do yourself and the prostitute a favour and jog on back there.

Nonsense. I'm doing nothing for this prostitute and the only 'white knighting' I've been doing is standing up for the OP who I thought was giving an unfair bit of stick. The only reference I made to this WG is that while hot she is ridiculously overpriced. Ridiculous conspiracy theories just because someone has disagreed with your opinion.

unclesweetheart

(2)  we are hiring your vagina as a by-the-hour cum bucket, we don't give a shit about your deluded notions of refinement - you are an entirely replaceable piece of meat that is consumed for our pleasure, and our pleasure alone.

This is rabidly, even dementedly misogynistic. I've heard some drunken shite in the bar at closing time in my life but these little gems are up there with the best.

Dave2014

This is rabidly, even dementedly misogynistic. I've heard some drunken shite in the bar at closing time in my life but these little gems are up there with the best.

That's because you are also a (self-confessed) fluffy cunt who (instead of being able to be dispassionate about the matter) continually suffers from the same sort of EAS as the two touters who precede you on this thread.

BTW, someone took a picture of you leaving a chinese massage parlour last week you fluffy twat:

Daniel Bryan

puntico, is there no middle ground between being a 'fluffy cunt' and being a bitter, angry misogynist like yourself? Is anyone who treats WGs as actual human beings just a fluffy cunt in your eyes?

I bet you transform into little spoon when cuddling with WGs  :D Definitely sounds like you need frequent hugs

Offline lewishamguy

That's because you are also a (self-confessed) fluffy cunt who (instead of being able to be dispassionate about the matter) continually suffers from the same sort of EAS as the two touters who precede you on this thread.

BTW, someone took a picture of you leaving a chinese massage parlour last week you fluffy twat:

I can see from the review Mr Uncle went to an Indian massage parlour. Have you got any picture of that?

:P

Dave2014

puntico, is there no middle ground between being a 'fluffy cunt' and being a bitter, angry misogynist like yourself? Is anyone who treats WGs as actual human beings just a fluffy cunt in your eyes?

I bet you transform into little spoon when cuddling with WGs  :D Definitely sounds like you need frequent hugs

So, when you were writing the above rant, you very, very conveniently forgot to quote the following from my original post on this thread didn't you?:

The above does not mean, of course, that we won't be polite, nice and respectful to you both before, during and after a booking - most of us absolutely will be (and you should always expect and be entitled to that) -  just don't be disrespectful either from the outset or by return in trying to lord it over us and adopting a position of arrogant superiority and assumed entitlement . . .

There you have it. You are not only (1) a tout, (2) a fluffy cunt, but also (3) duplicitous, (4) disingenuous, (5) dishonest, and (6) given you foregoing approach to selective analysis and chicanery, almost certainly female.

Daniel Bryan

So, when you were writing the above rant, you very, very conveniently forgot to quote the following from my original post on this thread didn't you?:

There you have it. You are not only (1) a tout, (2) a fluffy cunt, but also (3) duplicitous, (4) disingenuous, (5) dishonest, and (6) given you foregoing approach to selective analysis and chicanery, almost certainly female.

I didn't overlook that, which is why I included the bit about you being the 'little spoon' - you're perfectly nice to WGs in person but are secretly someone who hates women (let's be clear - no one would discuss any woman WG or not the way you have if they didn't harbour deep-rooted feeling of resentment for them).

So yeah, nice try matey ;)

Dave2014

I didn't overlook that . . .

Yes you did. You completely omitted that. Nice try.

. . . which is why I included the bit about you being the 'little spoon'

That merely establishes you to be a complete fantasist (as we can see from your devotion to this prostitute) and has nothing to do with anything I have said. Nice try.

- you're perfectly nice to WGs in person but are secretly someone who hates women (let's be clear - no one would discuss any woman WG or not the way you have if they didn't harbour deep-rooted feeling of resentment for them).

Really? Let's get this straight. My point has been to assert that when one hires a prostitute, one is essentially hiring her orifices. That is indisputable. If a punter were to hire a prostitute and then be refused access the the very things he paid for (the orifices) he would quite rightly feel ripped off and probably come on here to create a very negative review. In fact, there are many such reviews on here. So don't lie to either yourself or us by pretending that prostitution is anything other than hiring out one or more of your orifices for money. It isn't. If the use of those orifices is not part of the bargain, then it is not prostitution. Are you too stupid to understand this basic concept? You might not like the reality of it, because you are either a fluffy cunt or a female, but that reality is immovable, whether you like it or not. And no amount of crying by you about its characterisation as such is going to change that.

I note that you didn't deny being female.

I am done responding you you on this thread, you are clearly getting a lot more out of it than I am.

Daniel Bryan

Yes you did. You completely omitted that. Nice try.

That merely establishes you to be a complete fantasist (as we can see from your devotion to this prostitute) and has nothing to do with anything I have said. Nice try.

Really? Let's get this straight. My point has been to assert that when one hires a prostitute, one is essentially hiring her orifices. That is indisputable. If a punter were to hire a prostitute and then be refused access the the very things he paid for (the orifices) he would quite rightly feel ripped off and probably come on here to create a very negative review. In fact, there are many such reviews on here. So don't lie to either yourself or us by pretending that prostitution is anything other than hiring out one or more of your orifices for money. It isn't. If the use of those orifices is not part of the bargain, then it is not prostitution. Are you too stupid to understand this basic concept? You might not like the reality of it, because you are either a fluffy cunt or a female, but that reality is immovable, whether you like it or not. And no amount of crying by you about its characterisation as such is going to change that.

I note that you didn't deny being female.

I am done responding you you on this thread, you are clearly getting a lot more out of it than I am.

Is prostitution really just about hiring out her orifices though? For some it's about intimacy, company etc. Surely that's obvious to a punting veteran like yourself? You could have also made that point without using the bitter, misogynistic language that gave us all a telling insight into your character. It's not the point you're making that's awful, it's the way you're making it. Understand?

You're flip flopping between accusing me of being an enamoured punter, a tout, a female etc. Which is it? You're going ultra defensive simply because I'm disagreeing with you and making fair points you don't like.

You'll find I also didn't deny your accusation that I'd never posted before this thread, when in fact you can see for yourself that I'd posted previously. Is it possible that you're the fantasist?

Oh puntico. Take a lap, son.

James999

Dave2014

You are starting to sound like a pro$$ie  :hi:

Had two explicit opportunities to deny being female. Took neither  :dash:

Daniel Bryan

Had two explicit opportunities to deny being female. Took neither  :dash:

I don't even think you believe I'm a female mate, I just rinsed you in the post above and this is your rebuttal? Weak as fuck

Time to take that lap I think!

Dave2014

You are starting to sound like a pro$$ie  :hi:

Had three explicit opportunities to deny being female. Took none of them  :dash:

unclesweetheart

O how we laughed. Fluffy cunt/twat? Anything that gets me very lovely quality time from fantastically gorgeous women in way over extra time, mate. How's all that going for you? I should play the fluffy cunt card a bit more if I were you. Try being a nice fluffy cunt for a change instead of a sour old woman-hating one and you might be surprised how many very pleasant things start opening up for you. And don't forget that Jesus loves you.

Daniel Bryan

The fact you've turned to trolling is pretty much an admission that you lost this one.

Gone on that lap yet?  :lol:

m8uwot

This isnt the first thread I've posted in but sorry if Im not active enough for your liking puntico. Your attitude fucking stinks though, mate. I think your more in need of a shrink than a whore. I hope my review is useful to people who might want to read it and if its not useful to you then wtf howsabout DONT READ IT and go live your life.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 04:43:56 pm by m8uwot »