Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Elizabeth Queen@-Queensbury-HA7.  (Read 786 times)

2 review(s) for @elizabeth queen@ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline smiths

Thought I would give this WG a go so made a booking.

Same premises as @Angie@ that I had a good punt with recently. This WG said she was Hungarian and was a size 8-10 and mid-20s ish. She looked like her free pictures. As ever I sought confirmation that the services I required at the agreed price were definitely on offer. This was when I got a bad attitude off this WG. She was cold, unhelpful and immediately put me off her so I walked.

She has a neutral for being brash among other things and I know exactly what that punter means. When I punt I am looking for a WG with a good attitude, and my logic tells me if a WG is this bad BEFORE I have handed my money over when they should be trying to impress me how bad could they be AFTER they have my money. Not a risk I was prepared to take. Once safely back in my car I smiled at making the right decision and booked in with a regular.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Steve2

A real shame to hear that mate. I had high hopes for her after seeing her when I punted with Angie last week. She was happy, smiling and I would have booked her with no hesitation.

Off my list now though. Really appreciated

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review, I won't be handing any money over to her now

:thumbsup: for walking and I know that feeling (smile after walking)

I nearly booked her last week as Angie was busy but booked else where in the end.

Feed back from below thread, state she been at the for some time

She's not new. I saw her in Harrow about two years ago.

tristen92

Props for turning around - definitely going to give this one a miss now tbh. Maybe situations like this will serve as a wake-up call to her, particularly when Angie next door is cleaning up.

Offline riker

thanks smiths. was going to book her, she did look hot when i saw her in the house.

yumyum3

Sorry to hear about that mate, good on you for walking.  :drinks: