Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First Timer...  (Read 1845 times)

Cov85

Hi guys,

Go easy on me, it's my first post and my first time seeking 'services'.

Can anyone recommend a lovely lady from AW who provides 'incalls' in the Coventry or Birmingham area, with the following traits:

Nationality: English
Attractiveness: At least 8/10, huge fan of eyes, boobs, legs...aren't we all?
Body Type: Not really too fussy on this one, nobody too in the plus size category.
Style: GFE/PSE mix, particularly 'OWO'

I'm fairly nervous, to be honest, so someone who will be accommodating to newbies is a must!

Thanks in advance!

ziubziauk

To be honest i'd head into the big smoke of Birmingham as coventry seems to be slim pickings.

It all depends what type of girl you like? I'd stay clear of the Romanians i'm not saying there all bad but 99/100 are  :scare:

personally I like Polish & Czech girls. I can recommend these 2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline realpunter

This girl is great - not every ones cup-of-tea I know, but British, bright friendly and eye-openingly good GFE - taught this old dog some new tricks and great conversation. Throughout the meet you feel like she actually enjoys it and at no point do you feel shes just in it for the money.

Have had too many who are more than happy to take the cash then make you feel like crap for wanting to shag them ...

Dodo

She's at the top end of your age range but this lady would teach you a thing or two and is near to you.

External Link/Members Only

Toby

She's at the top end of your age range but this lady would teach you a thing or two and is near to you.

External Link/Members Only

Her body shots look very nice (if they are accurate), but what's she like facially?

Offline Oooops

This girl is great - not every ones cup-of-tea I know, but British, bright friendly and eye-openingly good GFE - taught this old dog some new tricks and great conversation. Throughout the meet you feel like she actually enjoys it and at no point do you feel shes just in it for the money.

Have had too many who are more than happy to take the cash then make you feel like crap for wanting to shag them ...
She looks good enough and sounds ideal to punch my ticket and more and British to boot. May well head that way if chance permits :thumbsup:

Offline tazman1002001

To be honest i'd head into the big smoke of Birmingham as coventry seems to be slim pickings.

It all depends what type of girl you like? I'd stay clear of the Romanians i'm not saying there all bad but 99/100 are  :scare:

personally I like Polish & Czech girls. I can recommend these 2

Wow that Sweet Jesscia looks amazing....why don't we get any of this in Glasgow :(
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline denneboom

Head to Blue Ice Parlour in Birmingham on a early weekday afternoon. Tell the receptionist its your first time. Most of their girls are English and OWO is on the menu.

Call first and ask what they have on offer. The surroundings are well kept and comfortable, and they make sure you don't run into any other men.

Erotic Studio which is about a 3 minute walk away is an alternative. Pleasuredome in Aston is an option as they have a choice
or English girls but I have never been there yet so can't give an opinion.

There are other parlours in Birmingham, but New Ambassadors and Bluebell are stuffed with Romanian girls giving cold service although 3 or 4 of them are stunning, Kissing and OWO not happening.

Dodo

Her body shots look very nice (if they are accurate), but what's she like facially?
Face very much in keeping with her body, dress, house etc.....very attractive

Offline Stapler

.....you don't run into any other men.

Except for the ones on the street outside who know where you are going!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline dboy74

Had a meet with MissOlivia19 yesterday and can highly recommend.

Review to follow... .

Offline Stapler

OP hasn't come back on to the forum since his initial enquiry. Can't be that keen!

..S...

Cov85

Sorry guys, work is uber busy at the minute so net time is limited!

Thanks for the suggestions, plenty for me to go on there - is there anything you guys did on your first time to calm any nerves?

Offline Stapler

Cov,

If you are nervous, why not start with a full body sensual massage finished off with a happy ending?No pressure to perform and you can have a little feel while the girl oils up your dick and wanks you off till you spurt!

..S...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 04:32:09 pm by Stapler »

Offline realpunter

I find bustin' a nut within the 1st 5 minutes of arrival calms me down, then i can relax, enjoy the the WG yabbering on about BS until I'm calm and ready for action again :cool:

Offline dboy74

If you are young and virile I would suggest a 'tactical' wank an hour before the meet  ;)

willbred

Sorry guys, work is uber busy at the minute so net time is limited!

Thanks for the suggestions, plenty for me to go on there - is there anything you guys did on your first time to calm any nerves?

Absolutely sod all...I was far too excited and came after about 10 minutes of the punt and 10 seconds of oral  :D