Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Jessica Discretion Hull  (Read 5304 times)

Offline Denhamhoop

Date 21/2/15
Location Discretion Parlour Hull
Price £ 50 for half hour
Had been to see LoveLeah earlier walked back into Hull and had a couple of pints then walking along started feeling super horny again and as Plan B id noted down 3 Parlours Discretions seemed the nearest to where i was so made my way there.Buzzed and down came a very pretty 20 something brunette who i found out to be Jessica.She told me Chantelle wouldnt be available for an hour but she was to be honest any other girl would have had to be gorgeous for me not to pick Jessica.Told the prices and opted for the half hour option.Jessica has a tiny sweet voice which relaxed you immediately.She says do you want a massage first i like being worked up first so its a yes nice gentle back rub then onto front and Jessica is fantastic with her hands and had me very close just from this.She then asks do you want Oral and i say"Does anyone ever say no" She giggles and says "Yes some do".Into very good oral with great eye contact thanks to the earlier liasion this doesnt talk long for me to fill the condom.Then i suggest i return the favour and enjoy myself eating her lovely fresh pussy.She seems to enjoy what im doing then i say any chance of a kiss and we have a long passionate snog .Probably should ve started with this as she is very good at kissing,Nice little chat whilst we both get dressed.Then quick bus ride from the pub i go to by the station afterwards to see QPR lose once again