Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: E Mails  (Read 1011 times)

Offline bangwanin

Between Friday and Saturday I sent an E.Mail to 8 different WGs looking for a contact number to make a booking....I got one reply back today telling me she was not available over the next few days...what's the point in asking a punter to e mail for a contact number then not checking your mail...how do they get any work ??

:angry:

DG

Similar experience for me. I mailed via AW and got an auto reply saying she is usally too busy to check emails so please text this number. That was Wednesday. I was looking to meet her on Friday. Needless to say she dipped out and I dipped in with my regular who saw a RB I posted and ended up getting £20 off her normal rate. Still heard nothing from her btw.

BigBandy

I use to see a regular and she has become an absolute nightmare to get hold off lately. Her phones off and she doesnt check her AW account for days on end so I've finally gave up and binned her.

DG

I use to see a regular and she has become an absolute nightmare to get hold off lately. Her phones off and she doesnt check her AW account for days on end so I've finally gave up and binned her.

Sounds like she maybe didn't want to see you anymore and didn't have the balls to tell you. I know a couple of indie WGs who aren't on AW everyday due to day jobs etc. including my regular. However I have their numbers and just text if I want to get hold of them without any problems.

BigBandy

Nah we seriously get on, its crazy. I think she is just busy with her life too. She only works a couple of days a week.

a part timer only thinks about punting the day before or that day so say max 3 days a week !