Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this?  (Read 2335 times)

raylondoner

think I'll stick with my usual receptacle  :hi:

SirFrank

For once I'm lost for words...

Offline PaintBrush

F.... Me is this for real ?

I thought April 1st was weeks away !

Not for me

Offline Qwerty

Well in this part of the world there are more cows than people

I see they have enemas on their likes list as well  :scare:

JV547845

You guys need to get out more. If I didn't think it would hurt I'd give it a go if it was free.

spkmstr48

There's plenty of kinky stuff that's a lot of fun.

This, no.

JV547845

How'd you know until you've tried it?

Max Pleasure

There's a warning on the profile that 'you cannot have sex with me while having the milking tube attached to your cock'.  Just in case anyone wanted to  :D

spkmstr48

How'd you know until you've tried it?

Because it surrenders too much control, not my thing.

NeverEnough

Hmm ok, guess I'll have to try it and report back.

Not sure whether to go for 1 hour or 2, will have to think about that one!
Seems right up my street, the WG is not to my taste but very few have this kind of a setup and it's the scenario I am more interested in that the WG so should be good.

Just a shame it's a good two hour drive away from me!

Being made to repeteadly cum without break till you can cum no more, what's not to like   :thumbsup:

Offline PaintBrush

Quite a number of rateings and a good few from this year.

I know AW ratings have been questioned on here but most seem ok

If you're going to have a go all I can say fair play and I look forward to the review

Tigger28

Saw this on Countryfile. Not for me...

spkmstr48

Offline Qwerty

I prefer one man and his dog :lol:

Think you're on the wrong site - most of us on here prefer female humans

spkmstr48

Think you're on the wrong site - most of us on here prefer female humans

Snigger,

Thought about saying "one man and his bitch" but spoils the joke.

Offline JohnEv

I'd love to have a go in the rubber vac suit, not too convinced by the machine milking though.

Offline mj

I've tried it.  I usually go for something dom or fetish orientated, so being restrained wasn't that unusual for me - others might find it takes a leap of faith but you have nothing to worry about.

As for the milking machine, it was enjoyable, but it didn't quite do it for me.  The suction is out of this world, but the movement is limited and the feeling isn't very sensual.  The lady who runs it is lovely and very interesting to talk to but certainly not my type so her extra 'stimulation' was lost on me.

Would I recommend it?  If you like things a bit kinky then you really have to try this.  It will either be a mind-blowing experience or, like me, at least you can cross it off the list.

NeverEnough

I've tried it.  I usually go for something dom or fetish orientated, so being restrained wasn't that unusual for me - others might find it takes a leap of faith but you have nothing to worry about.

As for the milking machine, it was enjoyable, but it didn't quite do it for me.  The suction is out of this world, but the movement is limited and the feeling isn't very sensual.  The lady who runs it is lovely and very interesting to talk to but certainly not my type so her extra 'stimulation' was lost on me.

Would I recommend it?  If you like things a bit kinky then you really have to try this.  It will either be a mind-blowing experience or, like me, at least you can cross it off the list.

Thanks. Have pmd you about this.