Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Hi gays I like sex" LMFAO....  (Read 1271 times)

Offline tazman1002001

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:D :lol: lmfao ....now that kinda spelling mistakes ain't getting her any business lol...
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Doesn't get any better when you looks at her pics....

3rd pic - look at her right arm looks like she self harms and her arm looks like it's been slashed loads of times the scars are very visible
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

yorkshire123

As she's based in Glasgow maybe it wasn't a typo after all  ;)

(sorry Scottish punting brothers it was too much of a temptation to let go)

Offline pablodiablo

I saw that this morning, Actually thought it was a pisstake at first :lol:

RandyF

GlasgowTanya

Doesn't get any better when you looks at her pics....

3rd pic - look at her right arm looks like she self harms and her arm looks like it's been slashed loads of times the scars are very visible

Something to be concerned about I would say.

DG

Possibly the worst profile I've seen. Looks like desperation to me, surprised she isn't actually cheaper. To be honest I could deliver her Likes List. (Yes I would be cheaper)  :lol:

Offline tazman1002001

Yep it's not great..... Not sure what we can do about it?
Banned by:

Offline elihd

Its probably her bf and the cops wouldn't do anything even if someone manage to reported it!

Offline hungguy1982

Its probably her bf and the cops wouldn't do anything even if someone manage to reported it!

Unfortunately that's probably the case, which it shouldn't be but that's the way of the world...