Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Self-Made Millionaires Who Punt . . .  (Read 5174 times)

Dave2014

Can anyone enlighten me about what is going on here? I have noticed a theme appearing in almost every thread 'Giamanto' is involved in and I simply cannot work out what his motivation might be:

And for those that say I'm stupid for paying more then £150 for any WG, well let it be known i am a SELF MADE multi-millionaire . . .

Im young, rich and self made, i come from nothing . . .

I am black and i am a self made multi millionaire . . . i will say this much, emotions and emotional decisions will always stop you from getting MONEY . . .

:dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 12:36:28 am by Dave2014 »

Offline Denholm

I can't work out whether he's self made or not . . . think he should be clearer about that . . .

Dave2014

I can't work out whether he's self made or not . . . think he should be clearer about that . . .

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Stealthshagger

Or if he is a millionaire. That is the info this forum is for, is it not? My man servant from The Gambia guffawed at his poverty. He nearly propped my tea, what what. As a self made millionaire, I find this an odd detail to miss. Self made millionaires, such as myself, would not fail to add such vital details. If he is self made (like me) or a millionaire (like me) he should state so prominently, like the rest of us self made millionaires ( I am a self made millionaire myself).

Quesadilla

Yes absolutely vulgar - you don't see the non-self-made millionaires like WOTY8 - I mean West8 sorry - going on about how they were born with royal blood and an Egyptian limo driver and never had to work a day for their millions do you?  :crazy:

tonysoprano

Yes absolutely vulgar - you don't see the non-self-made millionaires like WOTY8 - I mean West8 sorry - going on about how they were born with royal blood and an Egyptian limo driver and never had to work a day for their millions do you?  :crazy:

Careful his wife and 2 daughters might stumble upon this forum and recognize their old man from the details of his life he keeps posting on here!

Offline claretandblue

i have my suspicions giamanto started out as lord westie's driver before being bumped by mustafa bareback

bensonhedges20

Millionaires accepting WG's sloppy seconds....

Thought these guys had elusive agencies to use ;p

ram2184

why is he gloating that he is a self made millionaire? he could be a goat herder or shoe polisher using samsung galaxy s2 with 3g connection.

carefree

A) Bullshit

B) who gives a fuck anyway

Offline Markus

Punters can't be millionaires.

We'd blow it all on trips to Berlin every week or in my case be dead from a heart attack :)

I love the Richard Pryor quote about his dad who had a heart attack and died whilst having sex:

'My father came and went at the same time'  :D :D :D

squeezebox

On a forum no-one can prove or disprove a claim like that. 

They may well be a millionaire on paper. ie: Asset rich/Cash poor -> living off asset loans/credit cards.

They may well run a business that has a  turnover of a £million a year and be worth a few million if sold, but after overheads/expenses may only draw the equivalent of the UK's average wage @ £26k p.a.

They may have won a lottery prize.  "Self made" may mean going down to the newsagent themselves and buying the winning ticket.

IMO though, if they feel they have to make this unequivocal statement, so others look upon them more favourably, then they are only kidding themselves. :hi:

Offline NIK

Well James is obviously a self made millionaire.
But does he punt?  :D

squeezebox

I think he does....

However, if he doesn't, he'd almost be a millionaire on how much he has saved over the years.  :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

My theory is that James used to punt, but got made redundant and no longer does so.
That's how come he has so much time to spend here.
I could be wrong though  ;)

My other theory is that Giamanto IS Mustafa, the Egyptian chauffeur/minder and the Snake is putting him up to this.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:08:49 am by Sedlmayer »

Offline NIK

I think he does....

However, if he doesn't, he'd almost be a millionaire on how much he has saved over the years.  :hi:

Well I know one thing - we'll never know, as the only thing he's prepared to reveal are his political views - which we get to hear about regularly.  :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 09:09:13 am by NIK »

Offline Blackpool Rock

I know of a self made Millionaire who left school at 16 with no qualifications, you can tell he has money by the clothes he wears when he is out and about but apart from that he is still very level headed and grounded.

The key here is that he doesn't feel the need to tell any fucker that he's loaded as ultimately he's just a normal working class guy who has busted his arse off and come good.
When you talk to him he's actually quite humble about his money and plays it down rather than bragging and shoving it down everybodies throat, i'd be happy to go for a pint with this guy and make sure I got the 1st round in whereas I couldn't stand to be in the company of somebody who is up themself

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well I know one thing - we'll never know, as the only thing he's prepared to reveal are his political views - which we get to hear about regularly.  :D

Nik you need to bear in mind that on planet James his "Views" are "Facts" in his own warped twisted sort of parallel logic world

Offline cueball

In my experience lads who feel the need to brag and reiterate their statements are usually full of shit and the truth is usually the opposite of the statement (especially on a keyboard), there is nothing to gain by bigging yourself up (either on here or in real life) as the bullshit usually shines through.

Offline Happylad

All the so called self professed multi-millionaires that I know are in debt up to the eyebrows, couldn`t raise two ha`pennies to save their lives, and are big shareholders in the Bank of Noddyland, or run a business that can`t pay its creditors

I know two actual millionaires, both of whom continually profess abject poverty and will do everything possible to avoid standing their round in  the pub.

Offline 385North

All the so called self professed multi-millionaires that I know are in debt up to the eyebrows, couldn`t raise two ha`pennies to save their lives, and are big shareholders in the Bank of Noddyland, or run a business that can`t pay its creditors

I know two actual millionaires, both of whom continually profess abject poverty and will do everything possible to avoid standing their round in  the pub.

Indeed; asset rich, but cash poor sums up a few I know too.

matt-the-prince

I am an eccentric millionaire - the millions are a figment of my imagination like jame's punting  :D :D :D :D

Stealthshagger

My point is rather "who gives a shit?". It's like adding that one has a wide cock repeatedly when it is irrelevant. Or that women love them. Or name dropping. So entirely irrelevant that it is an attempt at impressing whether it is true or not. I don't care what people earn or have. It is just inane to add it for no reason. All of that post was bullshit. Banging in about race and self made and millionaire. We are here to chat about punting etc and there is an off topic place for that shit. Hell, he can share pictures with Abdul for all I care. But leave the bullshit out of the threads for punting. Inane drivel. Some cunts should just make a blog.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I am an eccentric millionaire - the millions are a figment of my imagination like jame's punting  :D :D :D :D

whereas I am just eccentric.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Can anyone enlighten me about what is going on here? I have noticed a theme appearing in almost every thread 'Giamanto' is involved in and I simply cannot work out what his motivation might be:
I personally think he is full of shit to be honest

jcdmj12

Same - the ones I know are scruffy buggers who you'd think were on benefits from looking at them. They certainly don't 'flash the bling'

Offline Sedlmayer

I personally think he is full of shit to be honest

Don't think many experienced guys on here would bet against that being the case, Sir.  :hi:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If he actually is a self made millionaire it goes to show money cant by class and even rich men can be total knobs

James999

carefree

Does anyone believe I fucked pippa Middleton last night?

Well, I did....and you can't prove otherwise

I rest my case m'lud ;)

ram2184

we'll never know, <-- for all we know he could be selling lebara sim cards  :D

Carmel

Hi, I'm a self made  millioneress and I don't need to prostitute my self, I do it because I like to shag a bunch of, well you know what I mean.  :sarcastic:

James999

Hi, I'm a self made  millioneress and I don't need to prostitute my self, I do it because I like to shag a bunch of, well you know what I mean.

What's your AW link?

Offline cueball

Hi, I'm a self made  millioneress and I don't need to prostitute my self, I do it because I like to shag a bunch of, well you know what I mean.  :sarcastic:

There is 46 carmels on aw, which one is you?

Offline smiths

If he actually is a self made millionaire it goes to show money cant by class and even rich men can be total knobs

Why on earth would being rich necessarily equate to a man being classy and not a knob. Its not money that makes a man classy and not a knob, its their thinking and behaviour.

west8

There is a simple explanation for that: I am actually poor. Sadly.

I 'retired' the day I graduated. :drinks:

Funnily enough, the ridiculous 'royal' rumour was started by a member here. I only found out about it when Michelle asked me if it was true!

I wonder which of you fuckers started it though. Quite funny in fact ...
 :hi:
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 08:18:43 pm by west8 »

Offline toon972

Offline cueball

How clever, well done sir.   :thumbsup:

Aye, they should have me on midsomer,

Carmel

« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 10:41:49 pm by Carmel »

fredpunter

Does anyone believe I fucked pippa Middleton last night?

Well, I did....and you can't prove otherwise

I rest my case m'lud ;)

Bollox you did. I know cos I was fucking her.

Siadwel

And she told me you was both rubbish in bed.

:cool:

Offline rockstar

I know some very rich people and none of them flaunt it. In my experience those who do are nowhere near as wealthy as they would would like you to believe.