Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork feedback. Some very shady things going on!  (Read 2347 times)

Offline Clooney

Guys.

Just had a really odd and potentially worry thing happen.

I booked a girl in early January from AW. She basically didn't answer when I arrived for the appointment and I went after my plan B. I haven't yet got round to doing a FR, as I've been crazy busy the last 6 weeks.

Anyway, to my complete shock and surprise i have apparently left her glowing feedback. I never left this which firstly worries me about the veracity of the rest of her feedback, which would make sense with her being a let down, but also my security.

Thing is, I can't see any way to contact AW about this. Can anyone help at all? Something is very wrong here.

BTW, the girl in question was Erykah! on AW.

Cheers in advance and proceed with caution!

Clooney.

Offline hendrix

External Link/Members Only

Try that link Clooney..typical of aw, it's pretty useless! Seems to suggest your email might have  been hacked though.

Offline NIK

So AW feedback is less than honest?

Amazing!

I hope it said 'wow!'  :rolleyes:

Offline Clooney

Try that link Clooney..typical of aw, it's pretty useless! Seems to suggest your email might have  been hacked though.
Cheers.

The bizarre thing is nothing else seems untoward and had I not been half considering giving her another try, I'd have been none the wiser!

Offline Clooney

Still no contact details though!...

Offline Clooney

So AW feedback is less than honest?

Amazing!

I hope it said 'wow!'  :rolleyes:

That's not the point I was making.

It was the security part that was concerning me.

Thanks for your concern though!

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
Still no contact details though!...

Click close, then enter your details  :)

Offline hendrix

Click close, then enter your details  :)

Beat me to it! :) Not the most intuitive.. But they usually respond.

Offline Clooney

Thanks folks.

I'd never have guessed that!  :)

Really not intuitive!

Offline NIK

That's not the point I was making.

It was the security part that was concerning me.

Thanks for your concern though!

Using my moderator privilege I have edited your insult towards me. Don't do it again though.  ;)

Offline Clooney

So your moderator 'priviledge' allows you to make sarcastic and patronising comments to me, but when I give the same back, I'm censored and chastised like a naughty school boy. When I'm asking for the legitimate sort of help that's forum is created for.

When my behaviour and conduct on here is exemplary and there are far, far worse things said between members here every day with barely a comment raised.

Thank you very much. You may be a moderator, but I'll sign off by saying that you are abusing that privilege.

I don't know if it is because you are more concerned at the tiny and inconsequential barb aimed at you in response to yours to me or because the moderator status has affected your perspective, but in this response I have been neither insulting nor personal, so there is no need to censor it.

I came on here with a genuine request for help and offered information on a girl who seems to be less than legitimate.

I'm the one very much acting and behaving in the spirit of the forum and I'd be grateful if you did too.

Offline NIK

So your moderator 'priviledge' allows you to make sarcastic and patronising comments to me, but when I give the same back, I'm censored and chastised like a naughty school boy. When I'm asking for the legitimate sort of help that's forum is created for.

When my behaviour and conduct on here is exemplary and there are far, far worse things said between members here every day with barely a comment raised.

Thank you very much. You may be a moderator, but I'll sign off by saying that you are abusing that privilege.

I don't know if it is because you are more concerned at the tiny and inconsequential barb aimed at you in response to yours to me or because the moderator status has affected your perspective, but in this response I have been neither insulting nor personal, so there is no need to censor it.

I came on here with a genuine request for help and offered information on a girl who seems to be less than legitimate.

I'm the one very much acting and behaving in the spirit of the forum and I'd be grateful if you did too.

Congatulations, in the four and a half years since I started UKP this is the first time I have been accused of abusing the privilege.
Perhaps my tone was unfortunately sarcastic, but personally I wouldn't give any credence to AW feedback whatsoever, nor would many punters.
Anyway, thanks for drawing attention to this one and I hope you get the info you require.

Offline Jimmyredcab

So your moderator 'priviledge' allows you to make sarcastic and patronising comments to me, but when I give the same back, I'm censored and chastised like a naughty school boy.

NIK was the founder of this forum, if you are not happy with his moderation I suggest you piss off and post elsewhere.  :bomb:

SirFrank

Sounds like you've been hacked. I'd change your password and or delete your account and start over. I also wouldn't see a girl that had apparently hacked my AW account

Offline trailblazer

Some people need to back off here. This was a serious post about a serious matter, but the thread has become a train of personal abuse.

If the bigwigs on the site keep throwing their weight around, punters are going to think twice about posting. We need to feel free to post without the fear of being drawn into a personal slanging match. I thought twice about this post, and that doesn't make for a healthy useful forum.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some people need to back off here. This was a serious post about a serious matter, but the thread has become a train of personal abuse.

If the bigwigs on the site keep throwing their weight around, punters are going to think twice about posting. We need to feel free to post without the fear of being drawn into a personal slanging match. I thought twice about this post, and that doesn't make for a healthy useful forum.

You have made 20 posts in two years, if we all did that the forum would have died years ago --------------- you are in no position to give lectures.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

James999

I thought twice about this post,

Obviously not very deeply as it's pointless shit  :sarcastic:

Offline trailblazer

The two neanderthals have just made my point. Is this a serious forum for punters or some sort of outlet for aggressive ego-trippers?

Like I said, an important thread has been destroyed.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Like I said, an important thread has been destroyed.

As I said ----------------------- you are in no position to give lectures.     :hi: :hi:

Aspen

It's wise not to trust anything on AW unless you can verify it for yourself.

It's got to the level that there is a production line of new profiles being posted at the rate of quite a few per day, most of which are fake, scams, etc

I think the same applies to many of the feedbacks, and no doubt there are people capable of hacking into feedback, messages etc, and adding or altering them.

The only thing that works for me on AW is see a phone number on a likely looking profile and try it. The majority of them seem to be fake too, but at least you get to know straight away.

Offline smiths

Guys.

Just had a really odd and potentially worry thing happen.

I booked a girl in early January from AW. She basically didn't answer when I arrived for the appointment and I went after my plan B. I haven't yet got round to doing a FR, as I've been crazy busy the last 6 weeks.

Anyway, to my complete shock and surprise i have apparently left her glowing feedback. I never left this which firstly worries me about the veracity of the rest of her feedback, which would make sense with her being a let down, but also my security.

Thing is, I can't see any way to contact AW about this. Can anyone help at all? Something is very wrong here.

BTW, the girl in question was Erykah! on AW.

Cheers in advance and proceed with caution!

Clooney.

A/W is a site run by low life scum who allow some other low life scum to operate on it then take their accrued credits when they choose to so this is no surprise to me whatsoever.

Its a REALLY bad idea to trust A/W in my view, I don't believe any feedback unless I know, trust and/or respect the punter who has left it. My advice to punters is forget A/W FB and use this site which helps punters to locate WGs and leave FB on here.

James999

The two neanderthals have just made my point.

You have no point, you're just whinging  :wacko:

Offline Clooney

Sounds like you've been hacked. I'd change your password and or delete your account and start over. I also wouldn't see a girl that had apparently hacked my AW account

Thanks Frank. Duly done.

Practical advice with no need to crow or belittle.

That's how forums should operate.

Offline Clooney

All excellent points. Thank you.

We may be punters but that does not mean we are not gents. Some seem to like playing up to the common stereotype of graceless social inadequates with no interpersonal skills. Something that is not the case with the vast majority of other punters I've met.

This WAS a serious point and my hope was that it might alert others to this shenanigans, but as you say, it is now buried under a pile of shit.

A moderator should be above partiality and mediate in an unfortunate spats, not instigate them. Again, that is not personal abuse or a barb, that is a very general observation of how ANY forum moderator should conduct themselves.

For those who are seemingly content to play up to the unfortunate and inaccurate punter stereotypes, they don't need me to identify them as such. My ignoring them marks them out but gives them no further oxygen on this thread.

Cheers.

Clooney.

accylad

To get back on track. Did you book by phone or through AW ? Stupid question but she didnt ask you for a password to verify it was you when you arrived for the appointment ? If so it wasn't your AW password was it ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

We may be punters but that does not mean we are not gents. Some seem to like playing up to the common stereotype of graceless social inadequates with no interpersonal skills.

I wear my badge with pride.      :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Jimmyredcab

What many people forget is that Adultwork is a business, a hugely successful business, it exists for one reason only and that is to make maximum profits, that is not a crime, you should treat everything you see on there with caution.    :hi:

Offline Clooney

To get back on track. Did you book by phone or through AW ? Stupid question but she didnt ask you for a password to verify it was you when you arrived for the appointment ? If so it wasn't your AW password was it ?

No, nothing like that.

It should be obvious, but not a stupid question at all.

There are a lot of gullible people out there. Otherwise these online scammers posing as Nigerian princes would have fucked off years ago.

Offline Qwerty

No, nothing like that.

It should be obvious, but not a stupid question at all.

There are a lot of gullible people out there. Otherwise these online scammers posing as Nigerian princes would have fucked off years ago.

Apparently they use bad English deliberately, as people who aren't put off by it are more likely to be gullible. Perhaps the same goes for some of these AW profiles.

JV547845

This WG?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Clooney when you're figuring out anything IT related it's best to establish exactly what the customer did to try and recreate the problem.  It seems a bit too elaborate that a WG could just randomly hack anyone's account and give themselves whatever feedback they wanted. 

[edit] When I got a password reminder from AW they just emailed me back my password in plain text.  So your email addresss really is the gateway to the kingdom.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 12:33:31 am by JV547845 »