Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is a "genuine enquiry" ?  (Read 898 times)

Offline masseyferguson

In the AW pro$$ie "glossary of terms" what is the definition of a "genuine enquiry" ?
They all seem to know but I'd be fucked if I do.
Perhaps it's an phone call that goes- "Where and when shall I bring how much dosh to you after of course subscribing to your PG for at least 2 wks ?"
Of course in the same lexicon a "time waster" is probably a punter who asks " what exactly do I get for my money ?"

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
A genuine enquiry is when the punter rings/emails and asks if the prossie is free on X day at X time for X long. He may then ask if all the services listed are on offer and included in the price or may specify what services he requires. It may lead to a booking it may not as some may not like the way she spoke, some may just be ringing a few he likes the look of to pick the right one by her attitude. We all gauge someone's attitude by the way they are in reply to us and some may not like her voice or accent and decide not to book. It doesn't make them s Timewaster as it is a genuine enquiry. Not all enquiries turn into bookings

A Timewaster asks what he will get during the booking expecting a blow by blow account. He will ask questions that are on the profile. He will ask for services clearly not on offer or he will be umming and aching over what time he wants and for how long. He may even offer stupid money or send dozens of texts after booking. They are normally quite easy to spot

Offline Blackpool Rock

Dani's summary look right in terms of what a genuine enquiry is however in my experience when speaking to girls and trying to sort the details out on the phone some can get quite shirty and simply ask so are you going to make a booking, at this point I tend not to.
Now I appreciate girls must get messed around quite a bit and get guys asking numerous questions while having a free phone wank but if it's just 1 question then I don't se what the problem is.

Some girls profiles are clear on what is and isn't included / extras but some girls don't state anything.
If i'm booking a 30 minute slot for £80 or £90 then i's expect OWO and a facial or CIM to be included but need to check as I don't want to be informed I need to shell out another £30 once I arrive

Offline NIK

A genuine enquiry is when the punter rings/emails and asks if the prossie is free on X day at X time for X long. He may then ask if all the services listed are on offer and included in the price or may specify what services he requires. It may lead to a booking it may not as some may not like the way she spoke, some may just be ringing a few he likes the look of to pick the right one by her attitude. We all gauge someone's attitude by the way they are in reply to us and some may not like her voice or accent and decide not to book. It doesn't make them s Timewaster as it is a genuine enquiry. Not all enquiries turn into bookings

A Timewaster asks what he will get during the booking expecting a blow by blow account. He will ask questions that are on the profile. He will ask for services clearly not on offer or he will be umming and aching over what time he wants and for how long. He may even offer stupid money or send dozens of texts after booking. They are normally quite easy to spot

I would think an experienced prossy will usually be able to suss out a timewaster fairly quickly, just as I am able to suss out whether it will be a crap punt within two minutes. I am rarely wrong.  ;)

DG

When I first started punting and using AW in particular, I was expecting some degree of consistency in how WGs should be contacted. How wrong was I? Some insist on using the AW booking system; others may ask you to email their gmail or other personal account; then there are those who want you to call and state all texts will be ignored; then of course those who wish you to text.

That in itself isn't really a problem, just read the profile and make contact in the manner requested. My preference is to talk to the girl as soon as possible in the booking process, usually after a few texts. Personally I don't care about using the AW booking system and getting feedback, but some girls do insist. Important thing is to get any agreements recorded, either by text or email. As mentioned by the ever helpful Dani, the sound of a girl's voice and attitude on the phone is a good indicator of how the punt might go and im sure I've got out of some potentially crap punts that I might well have gone ahead with had I not spoken with them first.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would think an experienced prossy will usually be able to suss out a timewaster fairly quickly, just as I am able to suss out whether it will be a crap punt within two minutes. I am rarely wrong.  ;)

Same here, I can't explain how but you just know right away from the initial attitude how the punt will progress.    :hi:

Offline masseyferguson

All of the above comments are entirely fair enough with the honest pro$$ie and punter, the problem arises where profiles on AW are so varied and apparently nearly every one is inaccurate somewhere.
I'm afraid that even with an apparently straight and established Brit pro$$ie with a well sorted profile the punter has to ask so many questions to finalise an appointment, that's before we even start on the non Eng speaking ( thick Brits and foreigners ) ones.

Do you charge extras ?
Do you smoke ?
Can I shower at yours ?
What is your nationality ?
How old are pictures and what is your body size currently ?
How many years ago were you your stated age ?
Where will you be located and when ?
What type of premises do you work from, is it a parlour , hotel , shared flat, private residence or industrial est ?
Is your location as discreet as you say, please describe the entrance system ?
How is it best to contact you reliably ?

All of these details ( and no doubt more ) have in my experience from one time or another varied from those stated on profiles and need to be checked before a booking. 

jcdmj12

Where will you be located and when ?
What type of premises do you work from, is it a parlour , hotel , shared flat, private residence or industrial est ?
Is your location as discreet as you say, please describe the entrance system ?
How is it best to contact you reliably ?

The problem with these questions is they sound a bit like you are sizing her up to rob her.

MrBridger

Do you charge extras ?
Do you smoke ?
Can I shower at yours ?
What is your nationality ?
How old are pictures and what is your body size currently ?
How many years ago were you your stated age?

I find that the first few answers are pretty well covered in the vast majority of profiles, and if the answers aren't clear from the profile or interview I would just keep well away. The last but one is fair enough if you ask it in a respectful manner but the last one is frankly just rude (if that's actually how you phrase it) so it should not surprise you if she starts to lose patience.