Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Ameera - SPLENDID GIRL  (Read 2858 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Previouslyonlost

As you can see here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48132.0 me and my girlfriend are looking for girls to make trios and widen our sexual life.

This time she asked me to go before to know the girl, which I did, happily, as you can suspect.

Comms were exceptional. She answered first to my AW messages and after my phone texts, rapidly. We arrange the date with nothing especial to emphasize. I arrived to her place a bit early and I had to wait for a while in the street. As it was impossible to find a pub to keep warm and relish some beer, I sent an sms asking her to hurry up cos I was freezing. She did.

When I entered she showed herself very polite and friendly. She asked me about my frostbite, rubbing me strongly to mitigate my fucking cold bones. Nice room. Cosy.

She offered me a beer, once I warmed (she had also gin, red wine and something else), and we spoke a few minutes about my girlfriend and the posterior trio. I showed Ameera some pics of her and she celebrated. She asked me if my GF knew about our date. I said yes and she made a comment about the extraordinary girl she must be, cause for her would be impossible to do something like that, as she is rather jealous. Fortunately, my girlfriend is not her, although she could perfectly be, in different circumstances, according to her personal quality.

She told me something about going to the gym after our date. She doesn't need much, though.

I was already standing and she got close and start to kiss me (perfect DFK) and started to undress me. I do the same with her.

The facts

- OWO, me standing, very damped. Total deepthroat, with gagging.
- RO, very responsive.
- 69, me on, fucking her face. She hardly could breath. Lots of her own saliva in her face.
- Mish with lots of kisses, some gentle slapping in her face and some strangling, smoothly, if it was possible. She was very receptive.
- More deepthroat and balls licking and nipples till I spunked in her face.

- Some beer sips and pleasant massage in the halftime. During the relax I asked her about the price of the trio with my GF. She told me, funny: "Same price, she is invited".

- Second round started with more BJ, DT and fuckface and gagging. Never forgot to lick balls and ass, as an alternative.
- Cowgirl, with lots of kisses, DFK, sweet faceslap, hairstrecht and titlick. She's very hot with little vicious nuances, however she is very classy. 
- When I was about to cum, condom out and she, there was no need to ask, put my dick in the depths of her throat, I fucked her mouth for a few seconds, grabbing her head, and I cum there.

After my second pop, we continued kissing and chatting. She introduced me her lovely cats, share a couple of cigarettes and talked about human and divine things. She smokes that electronic cigarette, but she showed solidarity and smoked a real one with me. Good girl, nice body, exceptional tits, pretty face, profound and interesting eyes, very expressive, good talker, extraordinary punt and perfect connection between us. They tell chemistry. It was like fucking an old girlfriend.

TOTAL DURATION OF THE DATE: 1 h 50 m. Obviously, she didn't go to the gym.  ;)
FEE: 120 pounds.

100% recommendable, as everybody knows in this forum.
100% repeatable, in fact I will do soon with my GF for a threesome that promises to be legendary.
Nothing negative to report, whatsoever.

Thanks for reading.
Hasta pronto, amigos.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mrx007

I had the good fortune to see Ameera (at last!) tonight. She is a lot of fun, a bit of a nutter (in a nice way), sex mad and up for anything. Did she tell you she's going to Thailand and part of the reason is sexual...?!

Will post review soon.

password02

I have lost count of the time I have seen this wonderful girl - she is so sexual and exciting that it is always a special different occasion each time.

Nice review.

I hope you do have a 3some with your GF as it would be a great review - Looking forward to read.

fredpunter

She is indeed a fine lass .... and there are a few pubs not too far away .... on the same street as hers there's a fairly rough Irish pub and on the main road that goes past euston up towards her place there's a couple, also one or two just near mornington crescent, not that I've visited that area much of course ....

Goofy85

Forget Ameera, where do you find girls so relaxed about it, and adventurous like your girlfriend?

Offline sticko

I meet friends here quite a lot:

External Link/Members Only

Lovely boozer; excellent homemade scotch eggs.  And made all the better knowing that Ameera lives about 5 minutes up the road.  I often combine the two.  I'm seeing her next week and may take her for a drink actually - I reckon there's an extra buzz in wondering if your mates will walk in the boozer before you leave to go and have sex....

S

WombatFit

nice review, definitely on my want list when I'm in London next.

Hornydevil247

Nice Review

Having just finished shagging her I can only endorse everything said about Ameera in your review. Great Girl one of the best. :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

password02

Nice Review

Having just finished shagging her I can only endorse everything said about Ameera in your review. Great Girl one of the best. :thumbsup:

HD :diablo:

WTF - You said you were taking it easy for a few days - ???? naughty  :diablo: -

How was Ameera? hope you have helped her with the Thailand fund?

Hornydevil247

WTF - You said you were taking it easy for a few days - ???? naughty  :diablo: -

How was Ameera? hope you have helped her with the Thailand fund?

Hi Mr PW

I think we have both helped her with the Thailand Fund.

Gave her some travel tips and places to visit and stay.

HD

password02

Hi Mr PW

HD

Yes I am sure you have!!!!  - Any chance a de-tour to pass your place at all? A sly devil in disguise

Offline Punting Valley

Hi Mr PW

HD

Any idea when she is going on her Thailand trip? :hi:

password02

Any idea when she is going on her Thailand trip? :hi:

Not sure - best to email and ask her but I think next few months

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Not sure - best to email and ask her but I think next few months

Leaving 13th March, back early April.

Offline Excalibur

Thought she back 30th March and out on the 13th. She'd never heard of Soi Cowboy or Nana Plaza so filled her in so to speak. I volunteered to look after her pussy while she was away.

password02

Which pussy? The white fluffy one or the grey stripped tabby?

Offline Bartolomeo

lucky guy to have such a girlfriend indeed!

Offline Excalibur

The White and ginger one, more forward I thinks. The other puss she said a bit shy..

password02

I prefer the fluffy white - but seriously = Can it get any better when Ameera is giving you a rimming and then she sticks a finger in about 1/2 an inch in and you scream.  :scare:

She is getting some new toys this week to play - I hope to be in a position oi try them out 1st. Cannot wait.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: