Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scarlet_23  (Read 1265 times)

1 review(s) for scarlet_23 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigjim

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

called this girl today and I have to say coms were great but that's as far as it goes

she was working from the pleasure dome, I have never been there before but thought ok lets see

gets into the room and gave her £60 for 30 mins
asked if she kissed because it says she does in her profile and the answer was yes so I went ahead

she starts straight it to a BJ and not a great one at that
then on with the jonny and various positions but all with no enthusiasm at all  :dash

so I again asked about kissing and was told yes so I get close but NOTHING so I finished as soon as I could got dressed and only 10 mins in

said so do you kiss ? and she said its extra  :scare: so why not say that then ??

another bad punt to add to the list

think I will wait for the good ones to come back

BJim  :hi:

willbred

Sorry you had a crap punt.

No ratings since June 2014,profile doesn't exactly inspire (unless you're an "older gentleman"), photos so so. As PD say you didn't choose her off their website but what is coming across to me with PD is a lot of issues with the quality of girls and "misunderstandings" about prices / services. The gaffer has a good and deserved rep. but IMHO she needs to jump on this PDQ, otherwise it'll go down the pan. I will steer clear for now.

The Pleasure Dome

Hi

I sad to hear about this incident, exactly why I don't like all inclusive services.   No excuse but had you not come off Scarlet's phone and seen her through the Pleasure Dome, this would not have happened.

It doesn't look good for us, but I feel it is happening in more of the saunas around Bham but because I'm a frequent user on all the boards it is highlighted more.

Unfortunately because it was booked through Scarlet, I don't feel able to offer any sort of reimbursement.

Guys PLEASE I say this time and time again, if you are NOT happy please speak to the receptionist before you leave.

I will speak to Scarlet about this as I'm upset that yet again you boys are leaving unhappy.

Linzi