Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LAURA - Tooting - latin parlour  (Read 1254 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Location / Comms: Mentioned before in my previous reviews.

Girl: As per pictures, but she had terrible implants, her breasts were "square" and flat. Her arse felt okay but I suspect it was not 100% natural. And she had disgusting piles  :vomit:
No English either.

Service: Not very good, she wanted me to wash my cock before we even started getting undressed. which I refused as I'd already showered before coming over - She accepted it after a while.
Her BJ technique was very POOR, involved a lot of spit but it hardly felt wet.
The intercourse was fine.

She was also ill she was coughing and spitting a bit. So I didn't want to get to intimate with her. Luckily it wasn't contagious because over a week later I'm still okay!

Paid £60 for 30mins + £20 for OWO

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Thanks for this I was planning on visiting this lady but the piles and spitting has put me right off

coolfriend_f

What is Square boobs lol, i have seen all shapes and sizes, not keen to explore, thnks for the review

External Link/Members Only

Location / Comms: Mentioned before in my previous reviews.

Girl: As per pictures, but she had terrible implants, her breasts were "square" and flat. Her arse felt okay but I suspect it was not 100% natural. And she had disgusting piles  :vomit:
No English either.

Service: Not very good, she wanted me to wash my cock before we even started getting undressed. which I refused as I'd already showered before coming over - She accepted it after a while.
Her BJ technique was very POOR, involved a lot of spit but it hardly felt wet.
The intercourse was fine.

She was also ill she was coughing and spitting a bit. So I didn't want to get to intimate with her. Luckily it wasn't contagious because over a week later I'm still okay!

Paid £60 for 30mins + £20 for OWO

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

What is Square boobs lol, i have seen all shapes and sizes, not keen to explore, thnks for the review

Basically, she had a terrible set of implants. Perhaps they needed redoing.