Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lacey 1990  (Read 1950 times)

jack_paradise

Has anyone here seen Lacey?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Minimal feedback on here profile which seems a little odd.

Offline PaintBrush

Soory no, but she looks well hot.

If you do go there I would welcome your feedback

Regards

Offline Punting Valley

The profile seems genuine. Very limited service for her rate though, not my cup of tea.

Offline thegent

I made a 30 minute booking with her over the phone and she sounded like a nice girl. I called her when I was about to set off to let her know that I had been held up and asked if it would be an issue if I was 15 minutes late. She said that it was fine, but when I arrived I was told that she forgot to tell me that she made another booking and could only see me for 15 minutes! I told her to forget about it as 15 minutes would be pointless and I left. Not impressed.

serialpunter65

Lovely girl. Very pretty, slim, smallish boobs but a real gem with a brain. Doesn't work full time cos is at Uni. Takes only one booking a day as she doesn't need more than that to survive with other income. Truly enjoys sex - bisexual and duo's with another good looking girl. Expensive but worth it.

Offline Qwerty

Hasn't got RO in her 'likes' - is that deliberate?

SirFrank

Yummy yummy yummy I got love in my tummy. She's got an ass like a 10 year old boy. I'm just fantasising about nose bagging her  :hi:

However, given my risk aversion, I'd like to see some sound reviews on UKP before I dip my toes in that particular pond

Offline Jeremy

nose bagging her
You make me feel so sheltered.

What is 'nose bagging'?

Offline Roth

What is 'nose bagging'?

Shagging.  :D :lol:

Offline Jeremy

And there I was imaging some elaborate nasal technique :rolleyes:

SirFrank

What is 'nose bagging'?

My nose buried in her undercarriage. When I'm south of the border I fucking lick everything. Nothing's safe!

Max Pleasure

Pics look good, consistent positive feedback and AW report says receives oral.  But only works evenings and weekends so no good for some.

Offline Roth

My nose buried in her undercarriage. When I'm south of the border I fucking lick everything. Nothing's safe!

:lol: :lol: :lol: