Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elizabethqueen (Harrow)  (Read 1123 times)

2 review(s) for @elizabeth queen@ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline maxgeezer

External Link/Members Only

So this is my TOFTT contribution having been well advised by the great people on here with my other  punts. I watched this profile for a couple of weeks  as there was something  about her looks that  seemed to grab my attention. I still  don't  know what it was...maybe the price! But i fancied taking a shower with her as stated on her profile.

Called her...was fairly  easy to book. Address texted in the usual  roundabout  way. I arrived at the agreed time and she then  asked me to wait. I gave her a full 15mins and should have walked at this point but the old fella downstairs  was not giving  up. Something like 25mins later I got instructions  about where exactly  her flat was...its a flat over one of the shops  in Harrow town centre so you have to use one of the  the city centre car parks. Luckily i didn't  pay and display or else I would  have run out of time!

So now the good bits...it is her in the pics. When she answered the door, I was pleasantly  surprised  as she looks much better in the flesh. Her profile pics  are oh so mediocre, but she had a  pretty face and great figure. She shares the place with others. Could hear other  people coming and going and there was an older lady (the madame? the maid?) sitting and  smoking in the living  room.

So into a dimly lit room we went and she introduced  herself. Then very brashly asked what i want. Paperwork taken care of. Opted for an hour as it was just 60 rather  50 for 30mins and then she quizzed me on how many times I would  cum and that she wouldn't  give any money back if an hour was too long!

She didn't  live up  to what her profile says. I wanted to start with a shower together  but this was repeatedly refused as she kept saying she was clean. Despite  this her pits did wiff a bit later on in the session! Kissing was pretty much absent...FK/DFK out of the question  as the head kept moving away. I asked for a massage...which was poor and she kept telling me how tired she was.

Anyway after a very vanilla pop  i think I left after 40mins as any request  made of her just seemed like too much effort and her profile likes were clearly bs. She was clearly disinterested and I found  her fairly uncooperative. She was more interested  in checking her phone and email than providing  a service.

Shame as she is hot but i wouldn't  go back! Not with her attitude.

Offline Steve2

Thats a shame Max

She has moved from harrow town centre now. I saw her on Tuesday when I was visiting Angie in Queensbury, HA7.

She seemed very pleasant ,spoke good English,  and I was looking to book her but she hasn't been working for the last couple of days

Maybe I dodged a bullet

Offline Markus

Thanks max.

Have been wanting to see this one for a while but my proper brain told me to avoid. The old adage of 'if it's too good to be true, it probably is' kept ringing in my brain whenever I looked at her profile despite her one review saying she was very good.

There are only a few good looking girls like Xena that used to give a good service at this price and even they have realised they can make more money.

I tried booking Elizabeth on Wednesday and I got a blunt text when she failed to answer my call.. Thanks for TOFTT. It would have most likely been me writing that review in two days time.

tristen92

That sucks.

I also liked the look of this one, so called up on thurs. She wasn't working on that day and after quizzing the pimp/maid about her availability I got the vibe Elizabeth's very new to it and didn't enjoy the job. The maid kept saying "she's tired today", "when she's ready" etc. Not surprised that she doesn't offer much - would still consider her as a quick, local fuck though tbh.

Can I ask; is she based in central Harrow or Queensbury then?

Offline The_Don

I think she in Queensbury, a few min's walk from the station

Offline PumpAction

That sucks.

I also liked the look of this one, so called up on thurs. She wasn't working on that day and after quizzing the pimp/maid about her availability I got the vibe Elizabeth's very new to it and didn't enjoy the job. The maid kept saying "she's tired today", "when she's ready" etc. Not surprised that she doesn't offer much - would still consider her as a quick, local fuck though tbh.

She's not new. I saw her in Harrow about two years ago.

Offline The_Don

She's not new. I saw her in Harrow about two years ago.

Did you punt her if so please add some feed back ?

Offline maxgeezer

When i saw her, which was just before xmas, she was in central  Harrow, so she must have clearly moved. She is indeed a budget punt ...which is why she gets neutral....but not like Xena who makes you feel welcome. I also got the impression  she was new to this.