Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie Welton - Lincoln  (Read 1885 times)

1 review(s) for x x sophie x x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Fma3141

Booked half an hour, told me I couldn't have sex only cum on her cause she had a punter in 15 minutes. Then said come back for an hour and only pay for half hour, on the return visit her friend had a punter in 10 minutes and as they share the room I could only have a bj, this I was only told once shed took the money.

So again, come back tomorrow at and agreed time, text her 10 mins before arrival and she replied sorry I'm seeing another punter. So basically she's given me 20 minutes when I've paid for an hours worth of time.
Definitely one to avoid, unless you only want 15 mins!

External Link/Members Only.   External Link/Members Only

Offline MrMan1973

Eh I mean seriously wtf... ?
No sex, come back no sex again...

I always wondered what Courtney Love was upto these days...

Offline Taggart

Profile seems to have disappeared.
She's gone to reinvent herself...........  Don't worry, Sophie, we'll spot you soon enough. Punters are not thick.

Offline Owwhatanight

It's a shame she has changed to these tactics as she was a good punt,great BJ with Cim, Dt etc & in my option quite hot with fantastic body.
I have been with her twice, aprox 18 moths ago, once when called Robin and another as Sophie. I did have a bit of time wasting at first but I had read that on here before meeting her, pointed this out and put her in her place, refused massage,her leaving the room to put money away,needing a pee yeah all The usall excuses. She was very aware of this site at that time.
If she just cut out the time wasting she would make more money because she is quite attractive.

Offline wristjob

I saw her 2 years ago when she was working as Kelly in Swinton and it was exactly as described. We'd agreed to take some photos so that took maybe 5 mins. There was a LONG delay to go stash the cash. She couldn't do kissing cos she had a cold sore - so no OWO either but she agreed to a facial. Literally 4 strokes in she asked if I was ready to cum - I protested and get a bit longer but she gives me the hurry up cos of her next customer. About 4 more strokes and I take it out and toss on her tits - no facial cos she remembered this other customer.

Very attractive girl. I have been tempted to go back but looks like what happened to me was not a one off so won't be going back.