Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Becs X  (Read 1636 times)

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just a summary:

I have only went to see her because of positive feedback on her profile. I don't understand why she didn't deliver with me.

I have seen Becky two weeks ago I have booked for half hour. I popped after 10 min then I couldn't do much the rest of the 20 min. It was my fault I came too quick. I can only cum once I have to wait another 4 hours before I can pop second one.

I went to see Becky today. The communication with her was good at the beginning then it became very bad, as she wasn't answering my calls when I was in her area, then I decided to leave. while on the bus I got a txt from her apologising and that she was shopping at Tesco she couldn't hear my calls.
At the end, I decided to get back as I wasn't very far from her place.

Becky is a sexy brunette with an ok face but her face always sad maybe by nature, she never smiles.

Her body was perfect. she is very sensitive. she has small tits, nice pussy ( not properly clean as when I was licking her I could taste her urine in my tongue).

I rated her as negative because she didn't do what we agreed on the phone about her enjoy list.

we agreed dfk, owo, cim, oral on her both sides and sex with protection.

She didn't want to do dfk. when I tried to kiss her, her mouth was sealed and she turns her face away, even FK she didn't want to do.

She didn't let me lick her pussy properly, she kept moving sideways to avoid my tongue in her pussy.

At the end I told her now let's do 69 and cim, she was hesitating so i cam on her hand instead because she was too slow to put my cok in her mouth.

I wasted £140 for her but she didn't deliver.  :diablo:

I do not recommend. Avoid, avoid and avoid.

Flat and shower clean
Area south croydon discreet
service awful  :dash:

Fell free to ask anything I missed.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 11:10:37 pm by Bobdayley »

Offline pumps

Thanks alot

You've saved me at least £70!!!!!

Wieren82

I Wish I've seen it earlier. I had similar experience like Bobdayley had as I was fooled by her appearance. Lot of exceptions and not worth your money.

Offline pumps

I Wish I've seen it earlier. I had similar experience like Bobdayley had as I was fooled by her appearance. Lot of exceptions and not worth your money.

Do a review thread. It will help others!

condomman

Hmm, do you know if she's also the one that says she's the Cheryl Cole (fernandez whatever) lookalike? I know that one is from Newcastle but that pic you posted Pumps with the knickers showing, I've seen that on my girl's profile. Thanks anyway...seems here in South London there are more and more to avoid. With Pleasuredome or Michelle's would come back