Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone had anything to do with this woman?  (Read 5317 times)

Offline Gothic D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I would just wondering if anyone from the Middlesborough area had seen her.I am wanting to know if your experience was as bloody awful as mine?
I should review her as I would hate anyone to have to put up with her like I did,but just to be certain that I was not partly or even wholly responsible for what happened I would like to hear of others experiences.

sentinel

Well to be fair she looks and sounds horrendous on her profile so one has to wonder what possessed you to go and see her in the first place. 

Some quotes from her profile - "Q. Can I piss. In your mouth?    A. No but you can piss any where on my body. Or up my bum"
                                          " Q. Hard sports    A. Yes I do any where on my body apart from my face"
                                            "Q. Come on my face    A. Yes I love it and in my mouth"     

In other words piss, shit and spunk in no particular order. Jeez      :scare:

If you're contemplating a Negative Review Gothic then just go ahead, we're all waiting with baited breath.

Offline Gothic D

She was a hastily arranged plan B having been messed about once again over times by:
and yes she was horrendous but it was more the presence and threats by her husband/boyfriend/brother/pimp and dog that were the real problems.
I have been thinking this one over for a good two or three weeks now whether to put a review up to warn people or to just leave it.My thinking was nobody except me on this forum would be daft enough to even think of going on her but after speaking to another WG about it she said that people like that should be badly reviewed and not given any custom.
There is this feeling though that I might be partly to blame that is why I am asking if anyone else has had dealings with her.

Offline johnny34

Well to be fair she looks and sounds horrendous on her profile so one has to wonder what possessed you to go and see her in the first place. 

Some quotes from her profile - "Q. Can I piss. In your mouth?    A. No but you can piss any where on my body. Or up my bum"
                                          " Q. Hard sports    A. Yes I do any where on my body apart from my face"
                                            "Q. Come on my face    A. Yes I love it and in my mouth"     

In other words piss, shit and spunk in no particular order. Jeez      :scare:

If you're contemplating a Negative Review Gothic then just go ahead, we're all waiting with baited breath.

+1. Profile looks crap, she looks rank. Post review how you think the booking went.

Offline marbella punts rule

JEEEEZASSS in her "tits out" pic she looks like she might be a mong..!i applaud you gothic if you could get hard to that...fucking hell she looks like she got caught in nuclear fallout her face is bright orange.... obviously each to there own though  :hi:

Offline Gothic D

JEEEEZASSS in her "tits out" pic she looks like she might be a mong..!i applaud you gothic if you could get hard to that...fucking hell she looks like she got caught in nuclear fallout her face is bright orange.... obviously each to there own though  :hi:
Under normal circumstances I probably wouldn't have booked her,although looks and size aren't that important to me.She was just the first of my back up list to answer her phone.

Offline stanleyjohn

Someone else posted about her recently after a horrendous encounter but I can't find it. I can remember reading it because her pics will stay with me for a long time, think I would need a splint to perform with that.

Offline Gothic D

Someone else posted about her recently after a horrendous encounter but I can't find it. I can remember reading it because her pics will stay with me for a long time, think I would need a splint to perform with that.

I think that was me in this:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49049.0

Barry Shipton

Braver man than me - not sure what sounds scarier, the violent pimp boyfriend, the dog or her. Think I'd fancy my chances more with her boyfriend or the pitbull before her!

pe567

Get a review on, Gothic, because it might be me next time...

far better to have her removed from my thoughts and to bring
back the type of danger we all put ourselves through for the sake
of a shag with a whore!

Let's remember for all the glowing words and tributes (I'm guilty as well,)
and all the "treat her right", "with respect" etc etc. You're only paying for a
shag and if she's willing to take money from all and sundry to suck a strangers' cock, at
the end of the day you wouldn't want her for a daughter or wife would you!

Obviously if they're are forced into prostitution, then that's a different matter, but I doubt
if most of the peeps on here would go with someone like that and I would imagine that
experienced punters like ourselves would see the signs.

Whilst I personally treat them OK, that's because of who I am, not who they are.

Controversial, but IMHO very true
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 10:48:53 am by pe567 »

Offline sesalovdarlo

I would just wondering if anyone from the Middlesborough area had seen her.I am wanting to know if your experience was as bloody awful as mine?
I should review her as I would hate anyone to have to put up with her like I did,but just to be certain that I was not partly or even wholly responsible for what happened I would like to hear of others experiences.

Please I want to know what happened. I like story's

Please I want to know what happened. I like story's

+1 come on gothic... reveal all haha

Offline portable

There is this feeling though that I might be partly to blame that is why I am asking if anyone else has had dealings with her.

If you're still dwelling on it two weeks later, just go with your review. As long as you're totally honest with what (if anything) you did "wrong".

pe567

Ive got my nails all chewed in anticipation of this review, come on, enlighten us!

"with her being at the rough end of the market"..!!! and you say she seemed less than enthusiastic, im surprised lmao always look forward to reading your reviews goth :hi:

Offline SBM

As a long time lurker and non-time poster, I've read lots of reviews where I've sat back and nodded in agreement with the poster.  This time, nodding wasn't enough and I've actually felt the need to register just so I can say that, regrettably, but without a doubt, the worst punt I've ever had was from this AW provider.

Lacklustre doesn't begin to describe it.  So many things that were listed as being offered that, when asked, turned out not to be.  When her attempts at rimming are best compared to a dog with a bone, whilst her HR gives the impression that she's trying to break the thing off, you know it's not good.

Utterly disinterested and delivered an incredibly awful service.  Just terrible.  Even at half the price, it'd still be every bit as bad.  Really not recommended.

1andhalfhands

shes a north ormesby minger wouldnt touch any wg from that area its nic name is doggie dog shite all over the streets thats how it got that name ha the place is full of heroin addicts drunks down and outs

you are 1 brave man goth

Offline Gothic D

shes a north ormesby minger wouldnt touch any wg from that area its nic name is doggie dog shite all over the streets thats how it got that name ha the place is full of heroin addicts drunks down and outs

you are 1 brave man goth

To be fair the street was a decent tidy street with the houses all in a good state of repair and clean.The inside was very clean and tidy as well.
Just a pity she was fucking awful and her other half was a pissed up twat.

Offline lessafc

yes i was unlucky to have arranged a meet with her paid her then her brother turned up she said he beat her up stay away
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Mucher

JIMI1234

F***in' hell Goth; what were you thinking??
Why the need for a Plan B? Especially if Plan B means you'll shag anything... she's f***in mingin'...

Anyway, mate... Glad you didn't get assaulted and that you learned from this error.

banging hard

F***in' hell Goth; what were you thinking??
Why the need for a Plan B? Especially if Plan B means you'll shag anything... she's f***in mingin'...

Anyway, mate... Glad you didn't get assaulted and that you learned from this error.
good reply  JIM1234 ,this has had me pissing myself laughing , plan B LOL