Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Watson lookalike...?  (Read 1557 times)

Mr Jones

Does anyone know of a WG who resembles Lucy Watson from Made in Chelsea? I would travel anywhere (UK or Europe) and pay a premium if such could be found!  :)

Thanks...

Offline HappyandLucky

Never watched the show, so you are best to post a photo of her in your request. I can't be bothered to trawl the net to do the work for you  :hi:

Offline agcnospam

Hi there

She is indeed one hot lady. The only girls I could think of who mildly resemble her that I know of on AW are;

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She used to have face pics in her free gallery but not any more. But from memory she has a pretty similar face. I was going to suggest you invest in her PG but 25 credits seems rather steep!

And;

I'm afraid I haven't met either of them, so can't confirm how they look in the flesh as it were.

Hopefully you will find the kind of girl you're looking for - if you do, please share her details :)

Cheers

Mr Jones

Never watched the show, so you are best to post a photo of her in your request. I can't be bothered to trawl the net to do the work for you  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
I would pay £10K for an overnight with the real thing - problem is she probably earns that in an hour anyway!
« Last Edit: February 22, 2015, 02:02:28 pm by Mr Jones »

Mr Jones

Hi there

She is indeed one hot lady. The only girls I could think of who mildly resemble her that I know of on AW are;

She used to have face pics in her free gallery but not any more. But from memory she has a pretty similar face. I was going to suggest you invest in her PG but 25 credits seems rather steep!

And;

I'm afraid I haven't met either of them, so can't confirm how they look in the flesh as it were.

Hopefully you will find the kind of girl you're looking for - if you do, please share her details :)

Cheers

Thanks, agcnospam. I think NewIndependent looks worthy of closer inspection. And she says her best feature is her face which is confirming. If she is a very close lookalike, then she would be worth £300 IMO. Gents - have any of you ever been with NewIndependent?