Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fionka -Edinburgh  (Read 5437 times)

3 review(s) for Fionka_Tall_Model (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TKovac

met this lovley lady for a quick bit of lunch time fun.  Attractive dark haired girl as appears in the pictures.  Her flat is in the Newington area of edinburgh. As said she is agood looking girl in her mid twenties with a nice pair of enhanced tits. Despite the name she is probably about 5'8".  Services as described on the site though CIM is extra.  Good deep kissing and an enthusastic owo and ball licking.  All in all would definitely recommend and will probably return myself. Some of the £150 p/h girls should watch and learn.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Graeme387

Looks pretty good, is she going to be around for long?

Offline tazman1002001

met this lovley lady for a quick bit of lunch time fun.  Attractive dark haired girl as appears in the pictures.  Her flat is in the Newington area of edinburgh. As said she is agood looking girl in her mid twenties with a nice pair of enhanced tits. Despite the name she is probably about 5'8".  Services as described on the site though CIM is extra.  Good deep kissing and an enthusastic owo and ball licking.  All in all would definitely recommend and will probably return myself. Some of the £150 p/h girls should watch and learn.

Wow....I really really love Polish girls she looks great.

Wonder if she is coming to Glasgow?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

BigBandy

Offline AndyMac1

Defo think I'll give her a dunt when I am in Edinburgh tomorrow ;-)

Offline Matrix

I had her over the weekend. As Kovac says, nice girl, big tits, good service. I wouldn't rule out returning (I usually don't return). The only downside was, she says she doesn't like going on top. I can live with that but the view would've been great!

An above average punt well worth the money in my opinion.

Offline tazman1002001

I had her over the weekend. As Kovac says, nice girl, big tits, good service. I wouldn't rule out returning (I usually don't return). The only downside was, she says she doesn't like going on top. I can live with that but the view would've been great!

An above average punt well worth the money in my opinion.

Are you leaving a full review in correct section?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Offline Matrix

Seriously though, Which "section" would be the correct one to leave that in, Taz?

Reviews perhaps?

Offline tazman1002001

No I'm not able to review her as I haven't seen her  :dash:

However it would make sense if you left "your own full and detailed review" in this review section....means we can all read whether she is worth a visit or not?
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about her, Taz?

I feel no need to add anything to what I've written. Feel free to fluff it up.

Offline tazman1002001

Is there anything in particular you'd like to know about her, Taz?

I feel no need to add anything to what I've written. Feel free to fluff it up.

Mmmm.....ok..... :unknown:
Banned by:

Offline Matrix

Mmmm.....ok..... :unknown:

As meaningful and insightful as always, Dear Boy.

Don't ever change.

Offline Matrix

I'm sorry, I totally forgot! The towels only had a fluffly factor of 22.67%. I don't know if she's up to your standards, old Boy!

Offline wantwant

I saw her this week and I wasn't impressed. The photos are not accurate at all - it might be her in those photos, but she has certainly changed since then. She has short hair and has put a bit weight on - she has a bit of a belly and that's a big turn off for me. Nice big fake tits though.

She stopped half way into sucking me off and said she couldn't do "this" anymore (whatever that means) - maybe she is taking GFE to a whole new level, by complaining and constantly mentioning that's shes not well. I didn't ask for a GFE anyway.

I can also confirm she doesn't go on top.

Overall, she seems like a nice girl but photos are not accurate and service was lacking.... I nearly didn't go and I wish I hadn't!

JazzMan

I saw her this week and I wasn't impressed. The photos are not accurate at all - it might be her in those photos, but she has certainly changed since then. She has short hair and has put a bit weight on - she has a bit of a belly and that's a big turn off for me. Nice big fake tits though.

She stopped half way into sucking me off and said she couldn't do "this" anymore (whatever that means) - maybe she is taking GFE to a whole new level, by complaining and constantly mentioning that's shes not well. I didn't ask for a GFE anyway.

I can also confirm she doesn't go on top.

Overall, she seems like a nice girl but photos are not accurate and service was lacking.... I nearly didn't go and I wish I hadn't!

Thanks wantwant. Good to read a realistic review for once.

Offline Matrix

I think it's her in the photo's. Of course the difference in tan is rather striking. I'd disagree about the belly though. Sorry to hear you had a shite punt.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 05:51:42 pm by Matrix »

Offline nike

Had a one hour session a couple of days ago. Nice looking girl, as described on here, disagree about the fat belly, seemed pretty toned and slim. Doesn't like to go on top, confirmed. Good OWO and does CIM for an extra twenty. Massage was pretty poor but was quite keen on a second round and went about it with enthusiasm. Offered a shower at start and finish, Towels not fluffy enough for Taz IMO. :cool: :cool: :cool:

lOOKS 8/10
comms 9/10
service 6/10 

Offline nike

Forgot to mention, does'nt like the finger either. :angry: :

BigBandy

You should have given it on the way out  :sarcastic:

Offline nike

You should have given it on the way out  :sarcastic:
UR probably right, the services she did provide were slightly above average, hence the 6/10, but I would probably not go back. :wacko:

giac

I booked her once by text and described what I would have liked the scenario to be.  She texted me back "ok".  When I arrived I discovered that she was not the one texing, but her friend.  She had a very authoritative, direct and forward Polish accent which she used to say: "this is what I offer...I did not read your text... tell me now..this you cannot do etc...stay? or go?"
Well, you guessed what I did, I went away.  I pay for beauty, good human feelings and at least a perceived enjoymnet from the girl I spend time with: I do not want a plastic inflatable doll!

1. I do not like this buisiness attitude and rudely displayed
2. I do not like pimps sending answers to my texts
3. I do not like when girls cannot express themselves in proper English with a kind attitude

Ali

giac, consider yourself lucky, this girl was reported to have STD, she is hiding her AW feedback/ratings.  Under another post one of the posters managed to copy her AW feedback here before she hid her ratings, this was her AW feedback;
Negative   Mick1345 (4)   11/03/2015 18:34   Seeking Services
"visited Fiona a couple of nights ago, gave me OWO, now I have a discharge and pain when I urine! Stay clear of this girl if you care for your health she has STD"
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 05:43:10 pm by Ali »

Offline auldie63

Was the guy who posted that not proved to be talking shite and banned??

Ali

Was the guy who posted that not proved to be talking shite and banned??
No, quite the opposite, the above quote was a negative feedback about Fionka on AW (not a member here).  Those of us in Scotland are safe since Fionka has moved down south, and she is still hiding her feedback ratings, so why hide her feedback if she has nothing to hide

Offline Matrix

She's surely hiding her feedback because of what's written about her. If it's true (which I strongly doubt), she'd want to hide it for business reasons. If it's false, She'd want to hide it, for much the same reason.  A few of us on here have seen her and nobody's reported any problems with their waterworks. I'm "clear" and I might add I've yet to hear of an std that's transferred via owo and gives a sore cock within a day or two. For all we know the poster likes sticking his cock through random letterboxes or caught it fucking his wives boss. Or it's simply shite. Has anybody else that's seen her had any problems?

She seemed to me to have her head screwed on right (for a prossie). It's only a guess but I think if she did have something, she'd have gotten checked out and would've stopped working for a time. To be frank, The feedback left on aw reads like it was written by a Romanian Hooker. It's a pity the person doesn't have an account for this site. They could "clear things up" for everyone.

Once again, only guesswork. Oh and regardless even if it's false, I wouldn't go back to see her just in case.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 03:06:53 pm by Matrix »

Offline Matrix

Having a closer look at this thread, it seems there is a similar failure to use "std"('s) in a sentence properly from both the person that left the feedback and the person who brought this to light (twice). Of course grammar standards are falling...

Perhaps it's just a coincidence?

Ali

A few of us on here have seen her and nobody's reported any problems with their waterworks. I'm "clear" and I might add I've yet to hear of an std that's transferred via owo and gives a sore cock within a day or two.
I am not an expert in the field of STDs, STIs or whatever you wanna call it nor did I claim to be Shakespeare to have perfect grammar standards, this is a punting forum not an English class, I only quoted what the AW feedback had said word by word, nothing more to it.

Furthermore you should be aware that a considerable number of positive feedbacks on AW are written by the girls themselves and their pimps who have several accounts, you will find very few negative feedbacks on AW for the simple reason that the girl will retaliate and give you a negative feedback and ruin your profile. For that reason I believe the negative feedbacks from punters on AW are more reliable than the positive ones.

Going back to my knowledge of STDs or whatever Shakespeare called it, my knowledge is limited to what I have read on the Net, that includes the NHS web site, and they say you can get STDs by Oral Sex, so you are wrong Matrix, you might be a Doctor, I am not (I will try and use the correct grammar, spelling etc, but this is not an English exam):

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 07:45:16 pm by Ali »

Offline Matrix

giac, consider yourself lucky, this girl was reported to have STD, she is hiding her AW feedback/ratings.  Under another post one of the posters managed to copy her AW feedback here before she hid her ratings, this was her AW feedback;

Negative   Mick1345 (4)   11/03/2015 18:34   Seeking Services
"visited Fiona a couple of nights ago, gave me OWO, now I have a discharge and pain when I urine! Stay clear of this girl if you care for your health she has STD"

I never said you can't catch an std through owo. Only a fool would. I said I haven't heard of one that you get though owo that gives you pain and "a discharge" after 2 days. As for aw feedback, several folk including myself get by with very little or no feedback. New profiles are easily made.

You do wield the term STD in a very similar way to the feedback poster. I find it strange, as I've NEVER heard the term used that way.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:21:50 pm by Matrix »

Ali

You have some imagination Matrix, I guess I will become an expert like you in the field of sexual diseases once I have become infected, so far I have been lucky more than anything else since nothing not even condoms are 100% guaranteed to protect you.

As for the term STD, it is actually widely used, just like STDs, maybe you should read more about it, see the grey heading "STD symptoms: Common STDs and their symptoms;

Further more you did say you are yet to hear of an std that's transferred via owo (see below quote), based on your above comment that makes you a fool (by your own admission). Some of us don't have time to do spell & grammar checks, stop imagining things it's not good for you.
I'm "clear" and I might add I've yet to hear of an std that's transferred via owo and gives a sore cock within a day or two. For all we know the poster likes sticking his cock through random letterboxes or caught it fucking his wives boss. Or it's simply shite. Has anybody else that's seen her had any problems?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:48:05 pm by Ali »

Offline Matrix

You have some imagination Matrix, I guess I will become an expert like you in the field of sexual diseases once I have become infected, so far I have been lucky more than anything else since nothing not even condoms are 100% guaranteed to protect you.

As for the term STD, it is actually widely used, just like STDs, maybe you should read more about it, see the grey heading "STD symptoms: Common STDs and their symptoms;

Further more you did say you are yet to hear of an std that's transferred via owo (see below quote), based on your above comment that makes you a fool (by your own admissions). Last but not least you have used std in your post, just like that poster, some of us have limited time posting here and don't have time doing spell & grammar checks, stop imagining things it's not good for you.

As anyone who can read will see, you've taken me out of context.

It says  "I've yet to hear of an std that's transferred via owo and gives a sore cock within a day or two."

One thing's for certain. English isn't your strong point.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 08:53:52 pm by Matrix »

Ali

One thing's for certain. English isn't your strong point.
And common sense is not your strength, you take this forum too seriously that is not any more healthy than STD/STDs are. Cool it.

Offline Matrix

And common sense is not your strength, you take this forum too seriously that is not any more healthy than STD/STDs are. Cool it.
I think it's right to take accusations of this nature seriously. For health reasons especially. Judging by your posts, on this topic, you do as well.

Offline auldie63

Always remember as an old friend of mine used to say   "You Are Never Alone With The Crabs".

Ali

I think it's right to take accusations of this nature seriously. For health reasons especially. Judging by your posts, on this topic, you do as well.
Yes Matrix, I take health very seriously and will warn others here if I suspect a girl of having STDs/STIs. Same applies to where I have a bad experience with a girl who doesn't offer a good service, I warn others in here.

I have thought a bit more about your above comments and did some more Google search, apparently Gonorrhea is the most common form of STD/STI and the symptoms could show within two days of getting infected, it could also take a couple of weeks so it varies, and discharging and pain are the signs.  But you are right the likes of HIV could take six months to show not two days. Gonorrhea could also go unnoticed in half the women which means the condition can go untreated for some time, the ratio in men is 1 in 10.  So this Fionka might not have been aware she had an STD (or STDs if she has more than one), and once reported by a punter on AW she hid her feedbacks. Based on what I have read on NHS web site other diseases take more than two days to show, but not Gonorrhea.

I am also puzzled how Eastern European girls who are touring cities in the UK can get medical help, they will not be able to register with GPs since they would need proof of address and identification, since these girls like Fionka move around they won't have such evidence to register with a GP.

So they would need to go to hospital or a clinic, but again Hospitals and clinics ask for identification, address and details of GP. The likes of Fionka might choose not to get treatment while they are here and deal with it when they return home.  Clinics and Hospitals would find out this girl with a Polish accent and no permanent address in the UK is most probably a prostitute.  I am not sure how the NHS deal with such cases (EE prostitutes) but the girls themselves will be reluctant to own up what they do here and how they got their infection/disease.

Just a thought but I don't know how the likes of Fionka get treatment in the UK.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 12:54:06 pm by Ali »

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
I am not sure how the NHS deal with such cases (EE prostitutes) but the girls themselves will be reluctant to own up what they do here and how they got their infection/disease.

Just a thought but I don't know how the likes of Fionka get treatment in the UK.

All sex workers of any type are welcome at the sex workers clinics around the country. Edinburgh operates one every Thursday and will also come to your place of work (flat or sauna) if requested.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
All sex workers of any type/sex/nationality are welcome at the sex workers clinics around the country. Edinburgh operates one every Thursday and will also come to your place of work (flat or sauna) if requested.

Ali

All sex workers of any type are welcome at the sex workers clinics around the country. Edinburgh operates one every Thursday and will also come to your place of work (flat or sauna) if requested.
Oh thank you Lily, I did not know such a thing existed, I hope EE girls are aware of this service.

You take care, you are the best known and a very popular girl in Edinburgh.