Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa32ff - one of my best punts  (Read 13468 times)

37 review(s) for lisa32ff (35 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline stayer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Once in a while you have an exceptional punt, which is what I had with Lisa.

We met in a hotel near Heathrow, £200 for 1.5 hours. The door was opened by her maid, which worried me for a second until I saw Lisa in the bra and knickers which I'd requested. She was also wearing high-heel shoes - why do they keep doing this?

She's 51 but with a well-toned body. The 32FF tits are fake but good to hold. She's friendly and we got on well.

After a quick shower, we started by having a chat about what we'd do, whilst contstantly playing with each others' sensitive nipples. After some DFK, she ordered me to get onto the bed on my knees. She then parted my buttocks and proceeded to give me the deepest rimming I've had, her tongue pushing hard into my hole.

Then for some DP (a first for me), which I tried to video but couldn't get the light working.  :dash: Anyway, after repeatedly taking the whole of my cock in her mouth, I requested a more orthodox licking of the tip of my cock which I find more pleasurable.

I then got her to use her Rabbit Vibrator to bring her close to an orgasm, whilst I played with her nipples. I made her back off and told her I needed more rimming. This was done in two further positions, one sitting on her face and lastly on my back with a pillow to raise my buttocks. Once more, her tongue probed my hole hard.

I then allowed her to use the Rabbit again until she came, with me playing with and squeezing her nipples.

More OWO followed and I finished by masturbating into her tongue and mouth - she swallowed it all.

I'll definitely see her again.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Nice review. I think you mean DT.
Then for some DP (a first for me)

Offline Makka124

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Look on her profile her face is there. :D :D :D

I have seen Lisa several times in the past when she worked at shaphiers.

A hell of a great shag :D :D a real cummer and up for most stuff

Offline stayer

What is Lisa like facial?

I think the photos in her profile are a fair representation of what she looks like. She's decent looking in my opinion, not a stunner or with the looks of someone 30 years younger, but her looks were not a problem for me.

Offline stayer

Nice review. I think you mean DT.

Yup, I meant DT. I do think that she could have done it for a lot longer as she wasn't in pain or gagging.

Offline Steve2

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
Forgot to mention, that her fanny muscels are the strongest I have been up against :scare:
She can easily crush a cock with them and her party trick is stoping the rotating part of the rabbit vibrater with them :wackogirl: I have to say a real Gangster Moll type and and great fuck she is very much the one that is fucking you.