Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: zara of diamonds  (Read 1776 times)

Offline jarrovian

Any feedback on this girl? I do like the shorter lady

Barry Shipton

Think you may be right - identical stats and sizes to the old Belle.

But Zara used to be Polish, six inches taller and five years older and with much bigger boobs - when did they switch her around?!?

Barry Shipton

Updated her on the puntingwiki so you can access her reviews - including her hilariously misspelled fake one.
External Link/Members Only

Offline AnthG

I noticed this too. I had been wanting to see Belle for a good few weeks as I really like short girls. Was just trying to find the time. Then she vanished at the start of the week so was annoyed thinking I totally missed my chance, but then Zara popped up which I was thinking straight away was obviously her.

She had just started to build up a reputation as Belle so why switch like that? She had a bunch of good reviews on Diamonds too (one guy called Abdul seemed to love her).

External Link/Members Only

So why do what she has and switch profiles? there is no way she can claim this is due to a boyfriend finding out, as unless her boyfriend has an IQ of 50 it would take him two seconds to guess Zara was still her.

But now doing this switch she has lost all of her reviews and reputation - which it seems at one point she was so desperate to achieve she signed up to post (terribly spelt) fake reviews for herself.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline dino1990

probably someone found out it was her and she rogered them to keep them quiet. Happened to Kendra and her sister Hannah when they were found out, started to change their name and pictures.

Offline toon972

Doh,I never clicked on. :crazy:was looking for her as well.I knew she was getting new  photos.

Offline FLYING BLUE

probably someone found out it was her and she rogered them to keep them quiet. Happened to Kendra and her sister Hannah when they were found out, started to change their name and pictures.

The memories of these 2 lovelies (plus best mate Samantha) have just come flooding back - happy days :thumbsup:

Offline Bengeo13

Is it safe to use Abdul ' s reviews as examples of what is meant by being "fluffy?"

Offline dino1990

anyone seen zara in the last couple of weeks? I've noticed she's working a lot now and this usually means their  standards drop. would like to catch up with her but not if she's worn out

walking dead

Do we generally believe reviews on diamonds website! ?