Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lap dance?  (Read 2367 times)

Strachen1982

Is there anyone who provides this as part of the punt. Seen a few girls who say on there profile they do but say no when you get there.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Is there anyone who provides this as part of the punt. Seen a few girls who say on there profile they do but say no when you get there.

Yea I know what u mean. A lot of awork members state it but have yet come across one who is willing. The only person I think would entertain it is Lilly.Delph

Offline ManInBlack

Honey Rose/BlondeBabeHoney does this and is good. Had a number of sessions with her in recent months and generally start off with a lap dance/tease

Online FLYING BLUE

Frankie (Diamonds) and Honey (as above)

Offline attack

Also had one from Frankie and Swedish Beauty (AW).

stonesfan310

Also had one from Frankie and Swedish Beauty (AW).
How was it with Swedish Beauty? Might ask her to give me one next time I see her

eeeasy

I remember Julia from NG many years ago  :) :) :)  I dident want the dance to end -then when it did  :P :P :P brilliant apt top lady  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Anyone got a link to the NG web-site for Julia? As if its who I'm thinking of, she was a cracking lass.  :dancegirl:   :dancegirl:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline attack

How was it with Swedish Beauty? Might ask her to give me one next time I see her

Was worth it as a one off, she is stunning, but too expensive and no OWO.