Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Foot fetish  (Read 4744 times)

Offline notoriousjam87

Well I know it's not just me but what is it about feet? I love sucking on toes licking soles! Why? What's so fascinating about feet?? I can't come up with an answer!

Offline NIK

Well I know it's not just me but what is it about feet? I love sucking on toes licking soles! Why? What's so fascinating about feet?? I can't come up with an answer!

I also used to have a quite foot fetish. It's not so great these days - but then nothing about my libido is.  :blush:

I used to try to analyse my likes and dislikes, but gave up as it's pretty unanswerable.
The fact is simply that we're all different. This is why people - and certainly punters - shouldn't criticise other peoples' desires.

Offline 385North

As Nick said, there’s no point over analysing your perversions. I tried foot worship a while ago and have really taken to it. I think women in general really love having attention heaped on their feet, but not all guys are into toe sucking and massaging. Work on your technique and you can send ‘em wild. If anything, at least it’ safe sex   :thumbsup:

Offline house music dave

As Nick said, there’s no point over analysing your perversions. I tried foot worship a while ago and have really taken to it. I think women in general really love having attention heaped on their feet, but not all guys are into toe sucking and massaging. Work on your technique and you can send ‘em wild. If anything, at least it’ safe sex   :thumbsup:

Any advice on technique?

Quesadilla

Foot fetish is the most common fetish out there (ie forgetting the obviously sexual body parts!).

I have a fetish but only for really perfect feet, and ideally quite small feet (size 2.5 up to about 4 is about the limit).  I'm pretty sure it was all to do with my second girlfriend who had small, perfectly formed feet and used to always wear strappy sandals.  Not sure why I fixated on them but there you go. I always look at a girl's feet and if they fit my "type" I'm all over them, otherwise they do nothing for me at all.  :unknown:

Offline 385North

Any advice on technique?

Indeed. Simply ask her how she likes it and take it from there. Everyone's different, after all.

Offline Punting Valley

Yea I concur. Just embrace your fetish and enjoy :drinks:. One of the greatest thing about punting is that you can act out most of your fantasies that civvies won't let you do.

Quesadilla

Yea I concur. Just embrace your fetish and enjoy :drinks:. One of the greatest thing about punting is that you can act out most of your fantasies that civvies won't let you do.
Amen, brother!  :drinks:

Offline starman555

Me to I love ladies feet but they have to be well kept

willbred

I combine my foot fetish with another one...high heels, preferably patent courts or strappy, but with as high a heel as possible. So it's lick 'n kiss the shoes, then off and give the feet a licking, dribble over them..that gets murmers of approval. Like to rub my cock against the wet foot / ankle. Of course the finale can be COF or COS. A regular of mine gets very excited after a few minutes of foot worship as the signals go straight to her pussy and we have to do something else!!

Offline Jimmyredcab

I also used to have a quite foot fetish. It's not so great these days - but then nothing about my libido is.  :blush:

I used to try to analyse my likes and dislikes, but gave up as it's pretty unanswerable.
The fact is simply that we're all different. This is why people - and certainly punters - shouldn't criticise other peoples' desires.

Aftyer 30+ years of vanilla sex with prostitutes I sometimes seek more "unusual" services, hence my visits to The London Retreat.   :hi: :hi:

Dave2014

I have a foot fetish. I absolutely love very long and boney feet. The longer the toes, the better. I have always date tall skinny women in my civvies life, for that reason. Tall skinny WGs with long boney feet are quite hard to find, so if anyone knows of any WGs who have feet like the below, do let me know and when I am back punting I will be on it!! -

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline 385North

That pic reminds me of a scene from Duce Bigalow: Male Gigolo. Funny film if you havnt seen it

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 20, 2015, 12:36:18 pm by 385North »

Offline NIK

I have a foot fetish. I absolutely love very long and boney feet. The longer the toes, the better. I have always date tall skinny women in my civvies life, for that reason. Tall skinny WGs with long boney feet are quite hard to find, so if anyone knows of any WGs who have feet like the below, do let me know and when I am back punting I will be on it!! -

You see, I don't particularly care for those feet!

Type_O_Negative

I like mild foot fetish. The smaller foot the better.  :hi:

But what puts me off is the fact some good looking women don't look after their feet. It is noticeable during summer time when they wear summer footwear.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Trevor12

You see, I don't particularly care for those feet!
+1
I like mild foot fetish. The smaller foot the better.  :hi:
+1

I prefer small feet with a high arch.

I don't know if I'd call it a fetish though. It's just I appreciate the beauty of the female form from head to toe, not just head to ankle.

Offline regenmeister

Those are clown feet!

Offline SamLP

Never understood the foot fetish but each person has their own turn-ons
This profile is enough to turn me off even more External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Subbie1957

I have developed a taste for having my cock trampled by feet.

I do prefer small feet, and I also like small hands.

Offline notoriousjam87

Those are nasty I must admit!!

DG

Have to admit I don't get the foot fetish thing. Now I like a nice pair of feet and I may well kiss and suck them, but no more than any other part of a girl's body eg ears. As for licking shoes or boots, I can pop into Clarkes for that.... Anyway each to their own, sure you fetishists are quite happy regardless of what I think about it.

Offline loser

The current popular theory among psychologists is that fetishes are caused by accidental exposure to innocent stimulus (an object or body part) when an infant is coincidentally in a spontaneous state of arousal. Certainly my interest goes way back before puberty or even before I can remember anything. What makes you ask notoriousjam, do you have any negative issues with your harmless little peccadillo, I hope not.

Subbie1957

Have to admit I don't get the foot fetish thing. Now I like a nice pair of feet and I may well kiss and suck them, but no more than any other part of a girl's body eg ears. As for licking shoes or boots, I can pop into Clarkes for that.... Anyway each to their own, sure you fetishists are quite happy regardless of what I think about it.

A lady can do more with her feet than with her ears. At least, I've never heard of an ear job.

Good luck with trying to lick the boots in Clarkes shops! You may be asked to leave the premises after a short while....

Quesadilla

A lady can do more with her feet than with her ears. At least, I've never heard of an ear job.

Seriously? You've never heard of aural sex??  :lol:

Offline notoriousjam87

The current popular theory among psychologists is that fetishes are caused by accidental exposure to innocent stimulus (an object or body part) when an infant is coincidentally in a spontaneous state of arousal. Certainly my interest goes way back before puberty or even before I can remember anything. What makes you ask notoriousjam, do you have any negative issues with your harmless little peccadillo, I hope not.

I have no negative issues whatsoever! Just curious!! I love feet!!

Offline starman555

Seriously? You've never heard of aural sex??  :lol:

Bet most miss that very subtle :yahoo:

Offline regenmeister

Never understood the foot fetish but each person has their own turn-ons
This profile is enough to turn me off even more External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Those are a bit scary, I'm sure you can find some nicer ones.

Offline starman555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well I am quite partial to feet but not feet alone......Those are fucking horrible! :vomit:

Offline starman555

How common I wonder is FOOT Fetish and does it only manifest itself in people with a predisposition toward OCD?

Not an easy one to even express for me as I have never managed to get my thoughts across clearly.
Fetish = a form of sexual desire in which gratification depends to an abnormal degree on some object or item of clothing or part of the body

Now my foot fetish I remember it affecting me and my behaviour since I was in the first year of infant school, it can be very intense and it definitely controls which ladies I find attractive and ultimately my sexual gratification
Just talking about it and thinking of it in detail I find off putting, name assigned to the part sort puts me off too, watching films or visiting websites catering to my foot fetish is usually disappointing to the point of revulsion but any lady that is lacking that special something can never satisfy me, no matter how beautiful she is, no matter how much sexual expertise she may have, it just will not work!

When I am with a lady I do not necessarily lavish my foot fetish with any attention I may just peep occasionally and admire the look, I may sometimes do just the opposite and pay massive amount of my time to it ,stroking, kissing, licking maybe even cock rubbing and cumming .

Uncommonly to most fetish type behaviour this part alone for me is not enough ..The Lady still has to be beautiful it is simply a part of the complete person.

To waffle on a bit more in an attempt to reinforce/explain my position.
Some men are boob men, some are bum men or leg men, these are the most common points of sexual focus and considered “normal” men that focus on such delights are not usually blind to every other part of their lady and that is true with me as well, so maybe fetish is not the correct word.
Men are less likely to say they find a girls hands, arms, Abs, lips, Thighs, knees, calves or feet attractive and if they specified fingers, nails, palms or the soles of their feet then the assumption of being a Fetishist/weirdo begins to appear.

Nobody knows what causes fetish and is it definitely not curable (if that is the right word) I would want it to be curable anyway…. I enjoy it, it is just another part of the complex beings we are.

At least I am blessed with a harmless fetish that hurts nobody rather than a destructive urge, some peoples are horrific and not matter how hard they may try, uncontrollable…That is another long, long, subject.

Us Testosterone driven Monkeys are strange….Happy days .

I love legs and more importantly feet….the look in a pair of heels, sheer stockings, bare feet, lovely wrinkly soles.
Sometimes just to look at sometimes a lot, lot more but never ever forgetting the delightful lady they are part of.
Ultimately my absolute favourite time to cum is when I am as deep as I can go, preferably in missionary with the ladies legs high in the air so I can at the very least see her feet...but not always

Please ladies do not ever think shoving your feet in my face uninvited will turn me on or that if I visit you that I will do anything to them…
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:49:30 pm by starman555 »

toes that are as long as fingers on your hand ?

Offline starman555

Long toes like fingers!!!!...............Yeeuk no I do not, I like pretty soft feet, wrinkly soft soles and high arches.

Offline starman555

[img][http://s27.postimg.org/46qfv1t4j/bella_shower_full_1423783765.jpg/img]

Offline LanceVance

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fucking horrible

I don't mind those feet at all. So long as they aren't as odd as the ones in the pic upthread and are proportional to the girl they belong to I can worship any kind of feet.

My favourite type though are the slender Size 3-8 feet with high arches and toes that are not stubby. Something like this:

Dave2014

toes that are as long as fingers on your hand ?

Oh yeah - definitely. Look at the image I posted on the first page. Perfect!

Dave2014

If I ever found a WG with feet like this, I would probably bankrupt myself spending every hour of every day with her. Probably the most attractive thing I have ever seen on a woman. Long, slender, long toes and boney. Probably at least a size 9-10 UK. Absolutely magnificent:

FetishPunter

Is it weird a little smell turns me on? :D

Offline anyfucker

Thats what you call feet

her feet are the last thing i would look at, but each to their own.

Offline LanceVance

If I ever found a WG with feet like this, I would probably bankrupt myself spending every hour of every day with her. Probably the most attractive thing I have ever seen on a woman. Long, slender, long toes and boney. Probably at least a size 9-10 UK. Absolutely magnificent:

Those feet would be good for me too, but the fourth toe being so much longer than the big toe kills it for me.

Offline CardiffCentral

I like womens feet, but they have to be in proportion and well kept with regular pedicures.  They also have to belong to a woman who is slender and very attractive.  So as you can tell, it's not as simple as just liking feet. 

There are many men who think womens feet are 'gross'.  I simply don't understand how they can date a girl who had feet they couldn't stomach.  It just seems odd to me. 

Or worse still; Marrying a woman who had vile looking feet and knowing you're probably going to spend many years trying not to look at them!  :lol:

Offline loser