Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: School Girl Kate  (Read 3302 times)

41 review(s) for SGK!!! (41 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6234080) (45 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrMog

External Link/Members Only
1 Hour (In Call)
18/02/2015

After a few bad punts from AW I saw Kate mentioned a few times on here and really liked the look of her body so decided to contact her a few weeks back to arrange a meet.

Sadly my brother passed away in the days before the meet was to take place so I contacted Kate and explained the situation and she was fantastic about it and allowed me to rearrange.

So I contacted the Oracle (InfoSeeker) and asked his advice as I am a fair bit older than Kate and usually go for the older girls, I was a bit worried that we might not get on and the punt would be a disaster but (IS) put any concerns I had out of my mind and what he described was pretty much spot on.

So without further ado I turned up for my rearranged meet this afternoon and after getting there a little early I sat and watched the sheep in a field for half an hour before I got a text from Kate telling me she was getting ready and would text me when to head on over. A few mins later I got another text telling me she was waiting for me :).

Being a bit nervous due to a previous failure of a punt with another girl I was wondering what to expect. Well after the door opened and I walked into the hallway any nerves were a distant memory as she looked absolutely stunning and was dressed to perfection. Her body is petite and her arse is to be seen to be believed. As soon as I was in the door she had her lips locked against mine and I could feel her tongue heading to the void where my tonsils once were. Before I knew it I was on my way up stairs watching her bum wiggle under her pleated school skirt. Once in the guest bedroom the door was shut along with the curtains and we quickly got the paperwork out of the way and her lips were once more locked onto mine and her tongue was on an exploration mission of its own. Her hand dropped to my crotch and she gently rubbed my cock through my pants to see how hard I was. (I had the biggest stiffy I haver ever had). Onto the bed and we chatted for a few mins about what I wanted to do and without further ado my pants were on the floor, my shirt was off and I was lay on the bed with Kate bending over me exploring the back of my throat again. Her pussy was gently rubbing against the bulge in my boxers and her skirt was hitched high so I could get my hands on that arse of hers.

I unbuttoned her school shirt and pulled off her tie to expose the perkiest little tits in really cute red bra, I knew I was in for the time of my life :) as Kate had her hand down my boxers and was pulling my cock out to play. All the time she was kissing me and gently moaning as my hands headed to her knickers and pulled them aside as my hands rubbed away at her clit. Before I knew it her g string was off and she was sat on my face with her pussy nestled onto my mouth as I licked away at probably the cleanest sweetest tasting and smelling pussy I have ever had the pleasure of. She literally writhed on my tongue throwing her head back and cupping her pert little tits as I attempted to look up to see what she was doing. She had her eyes closed and was biting at her lip as my tongue explored her clit and made its way towards her arse.

Kate then insisted that she span around and share the pleasure so 69 it was and I did not even realise she had slipped a condom over my cock, if anything I actually had to check she had put one on as I have experience oral with and oral without from a fair few girls and yet this was something amazing, she was sucking the life out of me and squeezing at my balls as she did it. She had my cock right down the back of her throat and was gagging on it. I was in total ecstasy watching this petite little sex goddess ramming my cock as far into her mouth as she could and then pulling it out to suck and lick the end. Had I not seen the condom I would have never have known it was oral with as it was just that good.

Kate then decided she wanted to ride my cock cowgirl and so she climbed over the top of me and nuzzled its tip (covered) into her as she teased the hell out of me. She then thrust downwards and the feeling of it going in was like fucking a virgin for the first time. she is so tight it is wonderful. The first few strokes were slow as she looked me deep in the eyes and bent over to kiss me, what happened after that point is anyone's guess as I vaguely remember her fucking my brains out for what seemed like an hour in itself. Kate wanted cock and Kate got cock and there was nothing going to get in her way of it. She pounded up and down whilst squealing for me to fuck her and just as I was about to blow my load she realised what I was up to and jumped off and my cock was back down her throat again as she calmed me down. I decided I needed a breather for a few mins but Kate had other plans and whilst I got my breath back and chatted with her she had he hand on my cock and was wanking me back to attention whilst seductively kissing me and nuzzling her lips into my neck. Within a matter of minutes I was harder than ever and she had flipped herself around and was wiggling her arse at me as my cock was sliding in for reverse cowgirl. I think Kate used to be a pile driver in a former life as she was like a jack hammer and she was determined she was going to orgasm, all the time she was squealing out and practically begging me to fuck her harder and harder. Every now and then she would slide off and spin around to deep throat my cock and then hop back on whilst rubbing away at herself as she bounced up and down on my cock. Just as I felt I was about to blow my top and redecorate the bedroom with my jizz she arched her back and started to shake and throw her head back. I thought it was all over but hell no, she span around dragged me up and was on all fours with her head in the pillows whilst grasping my arse to pull me ever deeper into her as I fucked her doggy style. Once more as I was about to cum Kate swapped positions so she could kiss me as I fucked her in mish, my cock was in heaven and I could feel a cum volcano about to erupt. Strangely enough Kate had not finished and wanted more more more and so it was head between her legs time again as she wanted a licking. At this point I really did need a breather as I was exhausted and so I asked Kate how long I had left on the clock, she walked over to her phone and looked at it and said, I don't know I forgot to set the alarm and started to giggle. I had been there a good while and by my reckoning I had 5 mins left but Kate insisted I had at least 15 and the phone was thrown back on the dresser and my cock was back in her mouth as she expertly deep throated it as I watched on as she gagged on it. She then asked me if I was ready for some more Doggy as its her favourite and so who was I to say no to this sex siren in front of me. My cock was back in her tight wet pussy and I was banging away like the shit house door when the plague is in town. Kate was pushing back into me and I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy as my cock went in and out, all the time Kate was moaning and squealing out loud and demanding I fuck her. After a good 10 mins or so I felt her shuddering and her pussy tighten and pulsate and with that it was too much for me and I finally exploded as we both collapsed onto the bed. Silly me thought that was the end but Kate had other plans, she had her hand on my cock gently wanking it as she used my leg to rub her pussy against as she snogged my face off.

All in all I would say that this was probably the best punt I have had in a long long time if even EVER, she is insatiable and she wants fucking as much as I wanted to fuck her. There was no clock watching whatsoever, if I had not asked she would have never even looked at the phone. She was far too busy concentrating on what she wanted and she wanted her brains fucking out.

The girl is amazing and I am already rearranging work schedules so I can get back up to her for another visit, this time with Cheerleader Kate :)

It was time to go, not that I was being pushed out of the door, Kate was busy telling me about herself and her love of Swinging and how much of a good time SHE had with ME lol errrr Kate I think it was the other way around love? She basically used me as a living sex toy for over and hour :) and I was NOT complaining.

We chatted a little more about her yappy dog and we stood and snogged in the hallway and I had to ask her to open the door for me so I could head off home lol, if truth be known I could have stayed there all day with her and I was kicking myself I had not booked long. In hindsight its a good job as she would have probably fucked me to death lol.

Big thanks go to Infoseeker for the advice and for calming my concerns about the age difference. He was spot on about her and I am really thankful for his top notch punting knowledge :) and of course a huge thank you to Kate who without a shadow of a doubt is probably the sexiest little thing to ever exist on AW.

I am still smiling :)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 02:09:24 am by MrMog »

infoseeker

Thanks for the review MrMog  :hi:

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

This review makes Schoolgirl Kate the most reviewed girl on UK Punting North West.

Me and her arrived on UK Punting 7 months ago and we both left only after having a lasting impact.

Keep up the Good Work lads in particular try to make sure you maintain what we achieved together that is keeping the review rate on UK Punting North West Higher then the regional fluffy forum.
The fact that the Quality of our reviews is Higher is a given.  :thumbsup:

infoseeker

Offline MrMog

You were spot on about her m8, she is a little firecracker and its no wonder she has such high reviews. I swear if I had opted for more than an hour she would have fucked me to death. I think its pretty obvious she is not in it for the money and is just one hell of a highly sexed young lady who knows what she wants and knows how to get it out of a bloke. The reviews on here are spot on and that is the best thing about this place. If a girl is not up to scratch then its reported on to save others the misery of a bad punt (god knows I have had a few bad ones in the past), but when you get a little sex mad angel like this then its well worth letting others know just how good she is lol.

I was totally cacking it before I met her as I am twice her age, BUT the way she treated me you would have thought I was a teenager again as she as her energy is off the charts and she just keeps on going and going and going lol.

Offline Bikerboy

Hi Mr Mog

As someone who has reviewed Kate positively on here and spoken well of her a few times, I am pleased your experience was amazing. Your description sounds very familiar to the one I had.
Kate is one of a kind and absolutely LOVES sex :)
She is also very good with people.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Is she hard to get to cause I'd have to get a taxi from burnley centre to wherever she is

Offline Bikerboy

Is she hard to get to cause I'd have to get a taxi from burnley centre to wherever she is

About 15 min drive from Burnley town centre.

Offline MrMog

Surprisingly she is not that hard to find even though she is out in the sticks.

Online george r

not that far from Burnley football ground which I passed on the way home .

KennyMilkshake

Burnley football ground is in the town centre. just besdies the cricket ground.

Would not say that was 15 mins away even if on foot.

Offline cueball

Turf moor about a ten minute WALK from town centre

Offline Bikerboy

Location is 15 mins from Burnley town centre by car. Depending on your route out of Burnley, you may pass the Football Club on the way.

Offline IAMBATMAN

Messaged kate explaining the situation an have booked in to see her on Monday. can't wait she will be my first indie always been a parlour guy but really wanted to see kate, review will follow when I get home if I'm no too exhausted

Offline MrMog

She is lovely, I was nervous as hell when I first went to meet her as there is a bit of an age gap. Within a few seconds of stepping into the hallway any nerves I had were gone and I was watching that amazing ass of hers heading up the stairs.

You will have a great time, looking forwards to your report.

Offline Bikerboy

Messaged kate explaining the situation an have booked in to see her on Monday. can't wait she will be my first indie always been a parlour guy but really wanted to see kate, review will follow when I get home if I'm no too exhausted

You will be exhausted, but looking forward to your review!

Offline IAMBATMAN

I was nervous when I rang her but not for long, she sounds really nice and very chatty

Offline Bikerboy

I was nervous when I rang her but not for long, she sounds really nice and very chatty

No worries in that department, she is lovely.

Offline MrMog

Seriously m8 any nerves you have will dissolve the second you go through the door, I read loads of reports on here about her as well as her reports on AW and none of them do her full justice. Without wanting to sound like her PR, she is in it for the same reasons we are. To have a good time and get her brains fucked out.

I am still smiling to myself about the encounter and its been a week.

Relax you will be in good hands

and mouth

and deep in pussy :)

Offline IAMBATMAN

tbh shes not at all what i usually go for i prefer girls a bit more voluptuous with big boobs but ive never been more sure i wont be disappointing than i am with kate, after talking and from what you all say sounds like alot of fun and just what i need atm. being my first indie i wanted something special and lucky for me theres a bus that goes straight to burnley right outside my house haha unfortunatly i wont be taking the batmobile

discretion an all that

Offline Fabaceous

I am another Kate Fan.
Have seen her twice - once 1 on 1 & once MMMF! Marvellous.
I'm on holiday this week, and going round Cragside, thought that I'd bumped into her in her schoolie outfit ! See below!
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline IAMBATMAN

i read the review on your MMMF sounded like you all had alot of fun

Offline MrMog

I asked her about the mmmf and she did not give any details as she values discretion both ways but she did say it was just as much fun for her :), she went on to tell me how much she loved threesomes and gave me an in-depth description of how she had stuffed her hands down the knickers of two older women a few weeks earlier in a swingers club. She winked at me and said if they groan then she knows she is in for a good time.

The thing with Kate is she is essentially a swinger and this is just an extension of that, she genuinely loves sex and tbh on the meet I had with her last week she was randy as hell and put 100% into everything she did. I am a little uptight and reserved at times but she had me ragged all over the guest room and I ended up having to keep her chatting just so I could have a few mins break to get my breath back lol.

Since our meet last week we have been in touch a few times to plan our next one lol I can not wait, it is Cheerleader Kate next time.

One thing I should mention is when we had finished up she put a skimpy pair of knickers on and a white figure hugging top to see me to the door, she looked EVEN HOTTER in just that and I was kicking myself cos my time was up and it was time to say good bye. She did snog my face off again though before she would unlock the door and let me free lol

Have a great time m8, treat her with respect and she will look after you :)

Offline IAMBATMAN

i gotta be up at 5am an i cant sleep cause all i can think about is whats gonna happen monday lol ohh well looks like theyll be dealing with a zombie tomorow

Offline londonmaxxy

I am another Kate Fan.
Have seen her twice - once 1 on 1 & once MMMF! Marvellous.
I'm on holiday this week, and going round Cragside, thought that I'd bumped into her in her schoolie outfit ! See below!
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hmm not sure sure about that image Fab, each to their own I suppose ( admittedly I'm not into the schoolgirl thing)

Offline Bikerboy

unfortunatly i wont be taking the batmobile

discretion an all that

Yes, the batmobile could be a bit of a giveaway!
Have a great time :)

Offline cueball

unfortunatly i wont be taking the batmobile

discretion an all that

What? Batman without the batcar is like a day without sunshine

Offline IAMBATMAN

ill be temporarily hanging up the cape for the day boys so no batcar this time

Offline cueball

ill be temporarily hanging up the cape for the day boys so no batcar this time

Gothams in the shit now