Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: advice needed on English bookings?  (Read 1271 times)

KeithB

Just joined adult work and am new to punting: found chloe who does out calls in my area  ;)   External Link/Members Only
She won't see me as I have no feed back. Why does this happen? Did a google search and found this site,so how am I meant to start as a beginner when who I want to book won't see me?Any clues? Do I need to offer a deposit?  :dash:

Offline Outcallguy

Imho £250 is far too much for a girl.

If you,re just starting on aw book some of the best reviewed girls here and then youll have lots of feedback from genuine people. AND have had some incredible punts in the process.

yorkshire123

Just joined adult work and am new to punting: found chloe who does out calls in my area  ;)   External Link/Members Only
She won't see me as I have no feed back. Why does this happen? Did a google search and found this site,so how am I meant to start as a beginner when who I want to book won't see me?Any clues? Do I need to offer a deposit?  :dash:

She has 3 feedbacks in 6 years but expects you to have feedback, silly cow.
Forget her & move on & don't even think about giving a prossie a financial deposit   :hi:

Looking again at her feedback they are all for this year & no questions about her on here (not in my search anyway) with the exception of your good self.
I do hope this isn't the worse case of prossie pretending to be a punter touting ever seen on UKP  :unknown:

Offline Sedlmayer

She has 3 feedbacks in 6 years but expects you to have feedback, silly cow.
Forget her & move on & don't even think about giving a prossie a financial deposit   :hi:

Looking again at her feedback they are all for this year & no questions about her on here (not in my search anyway) with the exception of your good self.
I do hope this isn't the worse case of prossie pretending to be a punter touting ever seen on UKP  :unknown:

:drinks:

Offline HappyandLucky

I have plenty of positive feedback on my AW account but I would not visit a prossie who insists on me having feedback. When I punt it's my decision where my hard earned cash goes. If a prossie chooses this reviews only path, she will see my cash moving away on the distant horizon. 
Agreed as above, £200 is a high layout and if she was any good in 6 years someone on this forum would have reviewed her. Search UKP reviews, choose a reliable good service prossie and away you go.  :hi:

Offline jsparky

At 5'2" and 30 years old, she's hardly a model material!

KeithB

Not sure why people think I'm a prossie? I fkn wish mate  :lol: