Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _SweetMONIQUE_, King’s Cross, WC1X – Well worth the wait as she’s a firecracker.  (Read 4367 times)

west8

_SweetMONIQUE_
External Link/Members Only

This my second review of Monique in just over a week. The previous (Negative) review is here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48603.0

In gratitude for putting his wellbeing before my own on Monday evening, I had decided to give my faithful manservant the day off today. There was only one problem: this morning a 'situation' arose which required immediate action. I therefore told him that morning prayers would have to wait and to pull the car round for a trip to the City. Pronto. As it was a splendidly sunny morning and felt like the first day of Spring today, it seemed sensible to take the Embankment (Yes JRC, he does fucking know that Marylebone Road is the faster route from Kensington to King's Cross). But the views are far less spectacular and I had no desire to see City architecture as I had a Gherkin-like structure of my own to deal with.

Monique seemed just the right girl to tackle my tackle as it were. Good Reviews on here and some kind PMs suggesting that I should go and meet her. In the event, I’m glad I did!

The Good:

Comms were fast and I decided on a daytime meet as I needed to head to Liverpool Street afterwards anyway. I even requested that Monique ‘please not cancel – again’ in my message and she agreed not to. Can’t ask for more than that.

Her incall is located on a fairly nondescript street just off Gray’s Inn Road. The flat is at the top of the house and I was pleasantly surprised. It was nice and cosy and reminded me of the sort of student digs I used to enjoy visiting girlfriends of yesteryear in. Comfy bed, kitchenette, small shower room. All in all, perfectly accommodating and clean.

Monique herself was something of a surprise. As others have mentioned, she’s a real sweetheart. 26 years of age with shoulder length blonde hair and a very pretty/naughty/sinful face. Think of that young, fit bank manageress at your local Coutts or a flirty air stewardess. Monique is that girl. She exudes sexuality and naughtiness before she even gets her kit off.

When she did, I was very pleasantly surprised. Nice, pert 32DD rack (‘enhanced’), tight little rear and a snug little rug. All in all, pretty much the best package anyone could ever hope for at 100 notes for the hour.

She’s also a confident, articulate and well-spoken young woman with a sensible head on her shoulders, a solid business plan and (most importantly) a very plausible exit strategy. Very pleasant to talk to and I would have happily stayed all afternoon if I had been able.

More important than the looks and the tight little body, Monique is proficient in the sack. She’s light, tight and a bit of alright (sorry!). She gives very skilled OWO, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl (what a view!) and then a bloody top drawer CIM with a smile (+£20).

Most enjoyable and thoroughly draining.

The Bad: N/A

The Ugly

WC1X.

Final words

Thanks to those who reviewed Monique and  to those who messaged and advised me she was well worth a second chance. You were all absolutely correct.

The only negative for me is her location – not because it’s bad, but because it’s quite a trek. Took a good 45 mins, but what better way to enjoy a sunny interlude.

This was an excellent VFM punt and I would not hesitate to recommend this delightful young woman to any punter.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

BlondiesXxX – You decide.
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Kinky Natalie1 - 10/10/10/8/10  - 48
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 9/9/10/9/10  - 47
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

d00fer

Not surprised you had a good time and good to hear you didn't have to utilise Mustapha's non-driving skills. The creative writing guff must be getting a bit old now though

Sylvester

Did she connect you with your original review?

She's a cracking girl, and I will produce my own review in time, after I've seen her a couple more times.

Very friendly, pretty, bright and capable.  For someone with a fairly broad repertoire, she was also very endearingly shy a couple of times on my visits so far.

west8

Did she connect you with your original review?

She's a cracking girl, and I will produce my own review in time, after I've seen her a couple more times.

Very friendly, pretty, bright and capable.  For someone with a fairly broad repertoire, she was also very endearingly shy a couple of times on my visits so far.

No idea. I sent her a message from my usual number this morning so she probably knew it was me. Either way, it didn't influence the punt as far as I could see. Couldn't resist the CIM upgrade from the moment I saw her mouth .. it's made for pleasure. :wacko:

That girl is hot stuff .. I can see why you keep returning!

Offline claretandblue

do you let mustafa drive the bentley westie or just the jag? :wacko:

west8

do you let mustafa drive the bentley westie or just the jag? :wacko:

Funny you should ask - I'm thinking of letting him take Monique for a spin on his birthday. :drinks:

JuliusSeizure

Has her private gallery got face pics? I'm interest but want to see a face first.

west8

Has her private gallery got face pics? I'm interest but want to see a face first.

Funny you should ask that. I saw a face pic last week before I booked her the first time, but not from her PG as I never bought it. Someone linked to it on a previous review thread iirc.

Facially she's up there with the best. Can't believe I met two Poles so facially attractive in one week and a blonde and a brunette to boot!

Definitely hit the punting jackpot with these two. :drinks:

d00fer

Not sure if it's in her current PG, but Vader's one post was a useful one - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41387.msg553714#msg553714

The pic is definitely her, but it's a shit one. Personally, and it is subjective, but I thought she was pretty girl facially. Still can't think of a lookalike to give comparison to.

west8

Not sure if it's in her current PG, but Vader's one post was a useful one - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41387.msg553714#msg553714

The pic is definitely her, but it's a shit one. Personally, and it is subjective, but I thought she was pretty girl facially. Still can't think of a lookalike to give comparison to.

That's her without a doubt. She looks tired and a bit 'Blair Witch Project' in that face shot. She is far prettier and fresher/healthier looking in real life.

d00fer

That's her without a doubt. She looks tired and a bit 'Blair Witch Project' in that face shot. She is far prettier and fresher/healthier looking in real life.

Something West and I agree on for a change. Will have to see her again soon now.

west8

Something West and I agree on for a change. Will have to see her again soon now.

Hey, we had to get there in the end! We just double agreed: I'm going to see her again soon too. :drinks:

d00fer

Hey, we had to get there in the end! We just double agreed: I'm going to see her again soon too. :drinks:

Don't start getting all fluffy

west8

Saw Monique again this afternoon. Her 'service' is pretty fucking amazing in all respects:

1. Fresh and enthusiastic as anyone could humanly be on a Monday afternoon;
2. Talkative, friendly, fantastic positive / 'can-do' attitude;
3. Quite possibly the best 'look, no hands' OWO that I have ever experienced;
4. A good 20 mins of DFK and two sessions of OWO;
5. A good 20 minutes of non-stop fucking;
6. Facial requested and accepted like a champion, even though I would gladly have paid +20 like last time for CIM;
7. Nice goodbye kiss on departure at the top of her stairs.
8. No sense of rush / clock-watching whatsoever.

Result = happy punter who will be back very, very soon. Many times in all likelihood.

Most importantly of all: £100 for the hour. Truly amazing VFM for Zone 1 / central London.

Thanks again to all of you that initially suggested I had to meet this girl. :drinks:

Revised list:

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

BlondiesXxX – You decide.
_SweetMONIQUE_ - 10/9/10/9/10  - 48
Michelle Independent - 9/10/9/10/10  - 48
Kinky Natalie1 - 10/10/10/8/10  - 48
Stunning Julie - 9/9/9/10/10  - 47
Anna-Marie - 8/9/10/10/10  - 47
Khloe Sexy Girl - 9/8/10/9.5/10  - 46.5
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Anna-Marie - 9/9/9/9/10  - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39
SexyPorsha (on the subs bench)
Alicia345 (Sent to Rampton)

WombatFit

@west8 as a non Londoner, is it easy to get to from near to Paddington? Have added her to my HL - sounds a cracker.  (I'd be travelling by tube)

west8

@west8 as a non Londoner, is it easy to get to from near to Paddington? Have added her to my HL - sounds a cracker.  (I'd be travelling by tube)

Yes - just tell your driver to take the A404 Westway from Paddington via Marylebone Road.  ;)

Or the Circle or Hammersmith & City tube line direct from Paddington to King's Cross. From the map it would seem that King's Cross station is very, very close to her place (just off Gray's Inn Road).

Well worth the trip, as my review makes all too clear. :drinks:

marty_mcfly

This lady is now high up on my TDL. For those of you who have seen her and either or both from Lily Hart or Hazel Kitty, how does her kissing compare with these ladies? PM me if you prefer.

Offline harms

west8

How does her pussy look?

I would describe it in just two words: 'highly' and 'fuckable'. Moreover, Monique gets very, very excited when aroused. :rose:

Offline harms

west8

Have her booked for friday

Good foresight. I'm telling you here and now you will need the weekend to 'refill' and recover. Her energy levels are positively atomic. :rose: