Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessieJ  (Read 1586 times)

Offline PaintBrush

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looking to take a punt with Jessie.

AW Profle seems ok, but feedbacks a number of weeks apart.

Just wondering if anyone has views, news or reviews !

Cheers

Offline Roth

2 negative reviews here on UKP.   :thumbsdown:

ATMIV

Don't go there - dreadful punt mate

Offline BogBog1

+1 - awful. Even the fact that she is tall and slim can't save what was a totally unerotic experience. Don't go there!

Offline rudolph hucker

Stay well away from her, unless you want to spend alot of £££ getting your ears bent and not actually getting up to anything?
She is in my top 5 shit punts of all time.

ATMIV

Stay well away from her, unless you want to spend alot of £££ getting your ears bent and not actually getting up to anything?
She is in my top 5 shit punts of all time.
[/color]

+1 out of choice I didn't fuck her and only went for a covered BJ
I booked an hour but didn't stay an hour - I couldn't get out quick enough!!!

ATMIV

+1 out of choice I didn't fuck her and only went for a covered BJ

Should have said "opted"

Offline PaintBrush

Enough said Gents

Many thanks for all the comments / advice

Regards

Offline Jamesthegreat78

Jessie was my very first punt and very nearly put me off this hobby due to such a bad experience. Ok so her pictures look great and there is good feedback which made me feel confident about making a booking. Comms with her were great and we spoke on the phone where she sounded very sweet. The meeting could not have been more different. She met me outside her shitty bedsit dressed in very casual and unappealing clothes. It was dark out and she led me upstairs to a poky bedsit where she had the tv on. This is when I got my first look at her and I should have left right then. A potentially once averagely-good looking girl was now presented as a tired looking drug user down on her luck. Once she removed her jumper her arms confirmed my suspicions of drug use. There was no way I was letting her too near me! I let her dance a bit and undress fully which revealed tired, empty breasts and a near skeletal frame. She kept her glasses on throughout, I might have found this sexy but for the fact they were c1990 NHS frames that lacked any style. I let her hopelessly try to arouse me with a pathetic dance (note that she states lap dance as a preference or at least she did at the time) but all I could think of was how I was going to get out and quick. About 15mins into the 1hr meet I said I had to go. She seemed shocked. I wasn't rude just made my excuses and left. I felt disgusted afterwards, both in that she could represent herself so falsely and that I'd wasted so much money on someone who I had hoped would fulfil a fantasy. Really I can't stress enough to anyone reading this, AVOID!

Thankfully my experiences since have been fantastic and have lived up to my expectation. For me I want to see girls that are genuinely stunning, a fantasy fuck if you like. You won't find it here, trust me.

Offline Roth

For me I want to see girls that are genuinely stunning, a fantasy fuck if you like.

Too true. :thumbsup: :D  :drinks:

spkmstr48

Too true. :thumbsup: :D  :drinks:

Too true, if I just want a f***, I can get that at home.

Offline PaintBrush

Dylanwing

I have used her a few times and been very happy. I am looking for reality and personality, and she certainly has a personality! Yes thin, breasts are fine, glasses don't bother me (You can ask her to remove them), but definitely no signs of drug abuse.