Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Emilly - Colindale & Southall  (Read 6004 times)

8 review(s) for Lovely Emilly (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

I've seen Emilly several times over the past couple of weeks. I had a period of 3 days when arranging a punt was frustrating. Couldn't get a booking, calls and texts unanswered and a few I walked away from so I checked out Emilly's profile. She had no reviews on UKP but her AW fb looked promising and genuine and I decided to TOFTT.

Good comms,Emilly is Polish but speaks good English, sent prompt texts. She's based in Colindale, same flat as Stunning Julie (although her profile doesn't seem to exist anymore). I also saw her in Southall once where she worked for a few days as she mentioned she had some regulars there. She was working out of the same flat as Cute Kasia which makes sense as Kasia's profile was showing up in Colindale several weeks ago. I was going to book her but found she was back in Southall, so maybe they change location every now and then for a few days.

Emilly is an attractive girl, IMO one of the better looking girls I've punted with, would rate her looks higher than Julie (her flatmate) and khloe sexy girl who works less than 5 minutes away. Blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, always smiling and manages to combine a cute and sexy look. Figure wise she's petite and slim, nice small breasts and a very nice arse. She's a rare breed among WG's for being tattoo free. Always fresh and clean in my experience

Services offered were FK/DFK, OWO, CIM (didn't go for it), RO, 69, sex in many positions - did cowgirl, asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy, prone bone & variations of mish over the several visits. She's vocal and encouraging, slutty and cute at the same time, lots of eye contact during owo and sex, even in doggy she was looking back at me saying please fuck me. Fingering is allowed and she's very responsive to touching, licking, pinching and sucking her breasts and RO. Didn't lube up in my visits although the lube is there on the bedside table. She offers a passionate and enthusiastic service.

Very good punt and a top service provider. The small negative is her OWO isn't deep enough. It's still good, tight and pleasurable, she uses variations, sucking licking, licking up and down the shaft, using a combination of hand and mouth, caressing the balls, all while looking up and making approving noises. Would be perfect if she took it in deeper, I don't know if she has a small mouth or doesn't want to go in deep.

She moves and bucks a lot, especially during mish which I didn't have a problem with as it made the sex much more pleasurable, however a quick cummer may do just that. Fucking her in doggy is a really nice image, lovely arse and she even pressed her stomach down and stuck her arse up when she got a little tired, all with vocal encouragment to be fucked harder. She's a dramatic girl, good actress but all seems genuine. Never rushed me and was dfk'ing me when I entered and all the way to the door on my way out.

Would I go back? -  Yes I have been several times.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

UberX

Thanks for the review Sam. She is on my list. Does she exactly look like her picture?

:)

Offline smiths

I've seen Emilly several times over the past couple of weeks. I had a period of 3 days when arranging a punt was frustrating. Couldn't get a booking, calls and texts unanswered and a few I walked away from so I checked out Emilly's profile. She had no reviews on UKP but her AW fb looked promising and genuine and I decided to TOFTT.

Good comms,Emilly is Polish but speaks good English, sent prompt texts. She's based in Colindale, same flat as Stunning Julie (although her profile doesn't seem to exist anymore). I also saw her in Southall once where she worked for a few days as she mentioned she had some regulars there. She was working out of the same flat as Cute Kasia which makes sense as Kasia's profile was showing up in Colindale several weeks ago. I was going to book her but found she was back in Southall, so maybe they change location every now and then for a few days.

Emilly is an attractive girl, IMO one of the better looking girls I've punted with, would rate her looks higher than Julie (her flatmate) and khloe sexy girl who works less than 5 minutes away. Blue eyes, wavy blonde hair, always smiling and manages to combine a cute and sexy look. Figure wise she's petite and slim, nice small breasts and a very nice arse. She's a rare breed among WG's for being tattoo free. Always fresh and clean in my experience

Services offered were FK/DFK, OWO, CIM (didn't go for it), RO, 69, sex in many positions - did cowgirl, asian cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy, standing doggy, prone bone & variations of mish over the several visits. She's vocal and encouraging, slutty and cute at the same time, lots of eye contact during owo and sex, even in doggy she was looking back at me saying please fuck me. Fingering is allowed and she's very responsive to touching, licking, pinching and sucking her breasts and RO. Didn't lube up in my visits although the lube is there on the bedside table. She offers a passionate and enthusiastic service.

Very good punt and a top service provider. The small negative is her OWO isn't deep enough. It's still good, tight and pleasurable, she uses variations, sucking licking, licking up and down the shaft, using a combination of hand and mouth, caressing the balls, all while looking up and making approving noises. Would be perfect if she took it in deeper, I don't know if she has a small mouth or doesn't want to go in deep.

She moves and bucks a lot, especially during mish which I didn't have a problem with as it made the sex much more pleasurable, however a quick cummer may do just that. Fucking her in doggy is a really nice image, lovely arse and she even pressed her stomach down and stuck her arse up when she got a little tired, all with vocal encouragment to be fucked harder. She's a dramatic girl, good actress but all seems genuine. Never rushed me and was dfk'ing me when I entered and all the way to the door on my way out.

Would I go back? -  Yes I have been several times.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Glad to read you had a good punt Sam. :thumbsup:

Offline Steve2

Good review Sam. Glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Offline Puntsmith

Thanks for the review SamLP.  Added to HL!  I think I will arrange a booking the next time I'm in that area.  I quite liked Stunning Julie, it's a shame her profile has disappeared - she's probably off on holiday.  Her profile dropped off over Christmas when she went back to Poland.

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review Sam. She is on my list. Does she exactly look like her picture?

It's the one picture from behind. Yes it's her but it doesn't give you much. I don't know what her PG pics are like as I don't buy PG pics.

Glad to read you had a good punt Sam. :thumbsup:

Thanks Smiths  :hi:

Good review Sam. Glad you enjoyed  :drinks:

Thanks Steve  :hi:

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review SamLP.  Added to HL!  I think I will arrange a booking the next time I'm in that area.  I quite liked Stunning Julie, it's a shame her profile has disappeared - she's probably off on holiday.  Her profile dropped off over Christmas when she went back to Poland.

Julie's profile was up over the weekend. I was thinking of seeing her on Monday but couldn't find her profile. She let me in the first time I went to see Emilly and she checked up on me a few times as I waited for Emilly. I found her her ok looking, not stunning, but her smile makes her look much more attractive which is what convinced me to want to see her as well as her friendly demeanor. Maybe she is on holiday, however Emilly is still around so plenty of punting options.

UberX

Thanks sam i shall try her soon.

Sylvester

Good review - thanks.

I'd seen her profile before, but been put off by the solitary (admittedly very nice) photo, with no face pic,  so thanks for providing some useful Intel on her.

One for the HL.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing SamLP and glad you have had a few good meets with her.

She looks and sounds very much like my type.  :drinks:

west8

Thanks, another Polish gem for the HL for next week.

Better looking than both Julie AND Khloe .. she must be a 9/10.

Does she resemble anyone famous?

Sylvester

From the back she looks a bit like Justin Hawkins

Offline SamLP

Thanks, another Polish gem for the HL for next week.

Better looking than both Julie AND Khloe .. she must be a 9/10.

Does she resemble anyone famous?

A tough one. She resembles Kate Hudson in this pic I reckon
External Link/Members Only

west8

A tough one. She resembles Kate Hudson in this pic I reckon
External Link/Members Only

Cheers Sam - Kate Hudson works for me. Anyone know if she duos with Julie too?

password02

Is her PG worth paying for? any idea if they contain face pics before I shell out £1.50 to look?

Quesadilla

Is her PG worth paying for? any idea if they contain face pics before I shell out £1.50 to look?

No face pics. Only 9 pics in total, two silhouetted / lit very badly. Those with her face in view are blurred although one has enough showing to give a fair indication that she's quite pretty. 

A couple in a typical sutty skoolie outfit, a couple in a pink corset with tutu, and a few in black lingerie and basque. 

No nude / topless shots so really just enough to give you a better idea about her body - but you can see from her profile pic she's fit so I wouldn't waste the £1.50.

UberX

Bless..bless.. Sam what a great find I had a terrific session with her today. Doing a review shortly. :yahoo: :kiss:

password02

Bless..bless.. Sam what a great find I had a terrific session with her today. Doing a review shortly. :yahoo: :kiss:

Glad it went good - Is she as good looking as Khole?

UberX

Glad it went good - Is she as good looking as Khole?

I found her very much good looking she is blonde but Khloe is brunette here is the difference.

password02

Thanks - Already on my HL and moved up a few places - hope to see her next 2-3 weeks - may do a double - Khole in the afternooon and Emily later early evening as both around the NW9 area !!!

Thanks
 :hi:

Offline SamLP

:thumbsup: Glad you enjoyed. She is good.

password02

Saw her today for 30 mins as the hour was N/A - A decent session - BUT compared to Khole in NW9 Really no comparison in looks - I would rate Emily a good 7.5/10 and Khole a high 9/10. Review to follow

Offline SamLP

Saw her today for 30 mins as the hour was N/A - A decent session - BUT compared to Khole in NW9 Really no comparison in looks - I would rate Emily a good 7.5/10 and Khole a high 9/10. Review to follow

Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes. In my review of Khloe, I rated her a 7.7/10. She is good looking but not a stunner. As for Emilly I would rate her somwhere between 8 - 8.2/10. Looking forward to the review.

I see Emilly is currently in Southall. May wait until she's back in Colindale but at the same time I may break my threesome cherry and see if she and Kasia do offer threesomes.

UberX

Just goes to show that everyone has different tastes. In my review of Khloe, I rated her a 7.7/10. She is good looking but not a stunner. As for Emilly I would rate her somwhere between 8 - 8.2/10. Looking forward to the review.

I see Emilly is currently in Southall. May wait until she's back in Colindale but at the same time I may break my threesome cherry and see if she and Kasia do offer threesomes.

Yes exactly everyone has different tastes I found Emily as attractive as you said in your review. :) I was going to book her this week but she moved to Southall :( Sam have you been to her Southall flat before?

Offline SamLP

Yes exactly everyone has different tastes I found Emily as attractive as you said in your review. :) I was going to book her this week but she moved to Southall :( Sam have you been to her Southall flat before?

Yes as per my review I mentioned I saw her in both locations. She works in the same flat as Kasia which is a few minutes away from Southall station. Nice new apartment building.

charming_red

Interesting they work out of the same flat but Emily charges £120/hr and Kasia £100/hr.

For those that have seen both, whos better?  :rolleyes:

Sylvester

Interesting they work out of the same flat but Emily charges £120/hr and Kasia £100/hr.

For those that have seen both, whos better?  :rolleyes:
I've not seen Emily (yet) but for sheer enthusiasm, kasia takes some beating.  Most energetic and horny girl I have come across - great fun.  It may be fun to get them together, but then I'm not much of a sharer...

SGM_Effyn

Good review - thanks. I'll check her out soon. :D

diamond_dawg

Kasia is more fun but is a bit of a clock watcher. Her appeal is is that she is young.

Emily is more intense and gives better oral as she will lick/suck balls and take direction.

Both are great though.

UberX

Yes as per my review I mentioned I saw her in both locations. She works in the same flat as Kasia which is a few minutes away from Southall station. Nice new apartment building.

Thanks Sam I shall keep an eye of her profile if she moves back to Colindale otherwise will see in Southall. Sadly I failed to book Kasia :( but she is still in my list.

Sylvester

Kasia is more fun but is a bit of a clock watcher. Her appeal is is that she is young

Her appeal is about more than just her age.  It's about the fact that entering her bedroom is like getting into a cage with a sexually frustrated mongoose.  You get an hour of full on energetic sex / humping / grinding / kissing.

I'm not sure that mongooses kiss actually, but you get the point.

Sylvester

Kasia is more fun but is a bit of a clock watcher. Her appeal is is that she is young

Her appeal is about more than just her age.  It's about the fact that entering her bedroom is like getting into a cage with a sexually frustrated mongoose.  You get an hour of full on energetic sex / humping / grinding / kissing.

I'm not sure that mongooses kiss actually, but you get the point.

Or is it mongeese?