Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lots of new profile in Glasgow....  (Read 2738 times)

Offline tazman1002001

Glasgow search is bringing up lots of great looking profiles and as much as I had said I was taking a break (the girlfriend is maybe getting a tad suspicious as I got no energy left these days to service her lol) these are tempting any feedback -

Here are a few that caught my eye -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I suspect a couple of Romanians but the pics are so tempting.....

Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

moosehead69

Classy Susan not that classy as she does bareback as an extra... :scare:

Offline randydandy2013

Wouldn't go near two of the girls as they offer BB  :scare: the other one Lou looks promising.

Offline JJM

Don't think she is actually in Glasgow though, seen her show up before and yesterday she was showing in Aberdeen but wasn't there.

RandyF

Lush Lou looks alright eh!?  :) 

Other two profiles are just pushing poor hapless saps to the Romanian brothel, wherever it is.

JazzMan

Lush Lou looks alright eh!?  :) 

Other two profiles are just pushing poor hapless saps to the Romanian brothel, wherever it is.

The first thing the "Lush-Lou" one tells us about is her "Private Gallery has 50+ Naught & Sexy Image, New Professional photos with my face...."
I think it's a scam.

RandyF

The first thing the "Lush-Lou" one tells us about is her "Private Gallery has 50+ Naught & Sexy Image, New Professional photos with my face...."
I think it's a scam.

Aye could well be.  Better than most though.  The "Sometimes I only stay in an area for one day" bullshit suggests your probably right  :lol:

BigBandy

Roo

Lush Lou is almost certainly a fake profile. She/he/they are just in it to make money from the private gallery pics in my opinion.

Today she is showing as being in Reading, yesterday it was Glasgow, the day before Edinburgh. She seems to be in a different location every day with no indication in advance to punters of a tour schedule...how could she possibly get bookings operating like that. If she did get bookings the money would be wiped out by the non stop travel costs - just doesn't add up.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 09:58:13 am by Roo »

Offline JJM

Yesterday when I looked it was as Chester said in Liverpool too.... the comment about her driver being Lewis Hamilton was appropriate

Roo

Yesterday when I looked it was as Chester said in Liverpool too.... the comment about her driver being Lewis Hamilton was appropriate

Ha Ha ...it must have changed from Glasgow to Liverpool during the same day then because it was definitely saying Glasgow earlier in the morning! 

JazzMan

Ha Ha ...it must have changed from Glasgow to Liverpool during the same day then because it was definitely saying Glasgow earlier in the morning!

I've reported this scam to the powers that be at AW, it's not that sophisticated a scam.

Offline Mackan1

External Link/Members Only

Well this one is a fake. Tried her out yesterday as had time free time. Turned up she walked me in and said what was I after said to her anal (my get out of free card) she said don't do anal. ok well I will have to leave it then and also said to her thought I was meeting somone els and she was like yes me. I then said you look nothing like your profile pic and she was like that is strange. So I moved on

Flat was close to IBROX/Govon

DG

External Link/Members Only

Well this one is a fake. Tried her out yesterday as had time free time. Turned up she walked me in and said what was I after said to her anal (my get out of free card) she said don't do anal. ok well I will have to leave it then and also said to her thought I was meeting somone els and she was like yes me. I then said you look nothing like your profile pic and she was like that is strange. So I moved on

Flat was close to IBROX/Govon

Fan of BB are you? That should have been your red flag whether she's the girl in the pics or not.

Offline JJM

Yeh your right, itdid, she went from Liverpool. to Aberdeen, quickly to Glasgow didn't hang about long then sped down the road back to Liverpool ha ha

Offline tazman1002001

I love my polish girls....anyone seen this one? Dropped her prices to £60 for 30mjns....pics look ok
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline solway

Me too.Hope Polish blonde Vikki and her pal Olivia come back soon.

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah fingers crossed.....
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

When is vikki back? By far the hottest ee i have fucked

Offline tazman1002001

Been around forever that one, but never a single feedback.

What about this one Taz - External Link/Members Only

Looks nice but one pic and hidden feedback..... Not a good sign
Banned by:

Offline Courtney

Offline elihd

All 3 profiles have now gone.

Thats cause all of them are fakes   :D

JazzMan

Thats cause all of them are fakes   :D

It's because I reported them to AW, there's no use just moaning on here.