Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Air Hostess - Mile High Hannah - Scotland tour  (Read 3933 times)

WinterSoldier

I made a booking with her but it never happened due to the fact she fucked me about for over an hour with shitty excuses while i waited outside like a daft bastard. My booking was at 3pm but she obviously took another booking before mine that overlapped and expected me to sit outside and wait.. Fuck that!

Then she had the cheek to send me a msg saying "dont book again, i hate time wasters, you have cost me money"

Fucking unreal!!!

Offline JJM

That's shite, when was that then and where was she located then

Offline tazman1002001

I made a booking with her but it never happened due to the fact she fucked me about for over an hour with shitty excuses while i waited outside like a daft bastard. My booking was at 3pm but she obviously took another booking before mine that overlapped and expected me to sit outside and wait.. Fuck that!

Then she had the cheek to send me a msg saying "dont book again, i hate time wasters, you have cost me money"

Fucking unreal!!!

Maybe she was running late because she missed her flight  :lol: :D
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline JJM

Or maybe he never met the online check in deadline. 

Offline Graeme387

I hate when they fuck you about. Good for you telling everybody she is merely a whore!

bensonhedges20

I tried to book her. Nearer the time she didnt reply nor answer texts. Kind of prepared for that though.

Offline ANTG

I seen her about 4 weeks ago in  Dundee in a city centre hotel....... Once the punt eventually started it was quite good, problem I had with her was I handed over the money, we stripped down started and then she says "Did you pay me?" which I had. She then spent 15 minutes rummaging through her cash and a list of names she'd punted with earlier in the day saying I cant find the money I don't remember you paying me. Made me wait in the bathroom whilst she searched all her cupboards in the hotel room. Actual service was alright but was well pissed off at how she fucked about for 15 mins or so at the beginning.

Offline auldie63

Don't know about Air Hostess but sounds like right Airhead or worse. What Airport in Dundee was she from?

Offline Deepstroker

I seen her about 4 weeks ago in  Dundee in a city centre hotel....... Once the punt eventually started it was quite good, problem I had with her was I handed over the money, we stripped down started and then she says "Did you pay me?" which I had. She then spent 15 minutes rummaging through her cash and a list of names she'd punted with earlier in the day saying I cant find the money I don't remember you paying me. Made me wait in the bathroom whilst she searched all her cupboards in the hotel room. Actual service was alright but was well pissed off at how she fucked about for 15 mins or so at the beginning.

Cheeky cunt...She was either trying it on or her head is fooked. Guys,dont put up with this abuse. Thank god for this forum where people can speak freely and expose these spoon headed charlatans

WinterSoldier

What a cheeky bint, as if she would proceed without getting the cash first, what a rat!

Loki

I tried to book her when she was in glasgow too... no reply to me...

seems like a dodged a shitty bullet though...

:hi:

Offline JJM

Offline Taggart

From reading the posts and her blog, personally I'd tag this one 'nutter alert'. 
And £150 hr and no kissing? She's taking the piss.

Yes she has too much time on her hands between shifts. Maybe she should take up baking cup cakes?

bensonhedges20

Has anyone actually met her? She has had her profile up a while and im sure she has had available now highlighted as well as her phone number

Offline Mr_oizo

I met her about a month or so ago in Dundee hotel , no kissing doesn't do oral to completion and makes you go on top.

After I had paid her for an hour session we started doing what we do and she seemed to think I was staying for half an hour .

I think she was pissed or high on something , I would avoid

Nicoman

Met this girl, several times. Never any issues. Always have a good laugh and a great time.
Perhaps you did not click with her. I have never had that problem.
Perhaps you are being a little unfair on Hannah. She always makes me feel like a first class passenger, even with a late check in.

Tjkooker

Met this girl, several times. Never any issues. Always have a good laugh and a great time.
Perhaps you are being a little unfair on Hannah. She always makes me feel like a first class passenger, even with a late check in.

Fuck off you touting bitch.

WinterSoldier

Hahaha like he said, fuck off hannah you fat cunt!!

Loki

she must be bored being back in glasgow again......  :wackogirl: