Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karnjana Oriental  (Read 4827 times)

1 review(s) for Karnjana Oriental (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gents, very bold statement to follow....... possibly the best looking wg I have had the pleasure of meeting. Photos are accurate.

She answered the door wearing just a bra, thong, suspenders and very high heels. Make up done well and dark red lipstick.Very friendly girl.

Started with a bit of a lapdance, she underessed me, she stripped down and then I lay on the bed whilst she rubbed her body all over me. Her boobs are nice and pert and somehow I can't tell if real or not but if fake then they are the best fakes i've seen. Covered oral though she does a lot of ball sucking as well. she then went on top and began to ride me. She is basically fully shaven (bit of a strip there) and when she removes her thong she has a cut tattoo on show.

had sex in a few positions and then finished with a nice massage. Really good punt

Location - Cathedral Road. Place is warm, clean and plenty of non permit parking.

There was another girl in the house and she confirmed that it as Sunisa though I forgot to ask if I could go and say hello to her. According to Karnjana, Sunisa is beautiful and a size 6 (Karnjana is a size 8).

Final point is that despite being quite slim, she has a nice shapely ass.

No rush gents she is here for a couple of weeks. I planned to go and see Sunisa next but I think I need to see KArnjana again  :angelgirl:

Offline foreverhung

Niiiiiiiiice!!! did you give her oral?  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

Niiiiiiiiice!!! did you give her oral?  :hi:

No not on this occasion. I rarely do with a wg due to the nature of their job

Offline Cityboy87

Thank you for the review as I followed it and had an excellent time.

I was let down by Sweet Kandy babe last night as I was downstairs in the hotel she was staying due to what she called a family emergency so I had some spare cash in my wallet.

Karnjana fitted me in after a cancellation and I was round her Cathedral Rd flat in 5 mins.

She appeared at the door in very sexy underwear and suspenders. She is absolutely stunning. She undressed me which was nice and then proceeded to give me a lap dance.

A uncovered oral and lots of kissing before having sex in a few positions. To end things off I had a lovely massage. I will definitely try and see her again before she returns to Birmingham.

Offline Mil 34

I've just come from there now and I have just got to say that everything posted so far is correct.
She's got the best body I have ever been with, well since I went to Singapore anyhow. But that's another story lol.

Really good service and a nice thai massage to finish, elbows in my back. None of that crap finger tickling stuff.

What a great arse on here and if those tits are fake then they are the best I've ever felt and seen. Looked closely to see any scars but none at all.
Great punt.

Bad news sorry though people, she's going back to Birmingham today and she said she doesn't think she will return to Cardiff.

Offline charlie-mott

Just been to see her. When I saw the address I almost decided not to bother after a bad experience last time I went there. What a mistake that would have been!

She is stunning, probably the best I have been with. Great BJ without, sloppy with a light tickly handjob in between and lots of ball sucking. Great eye contact throughout. DFK which is unusually for an asian girl and great sex. A decent massage before round 2.

It's lucky she's going back to Birmingham, this girl could have cost me a lot of money!

Offline ledley

she is amazing! she said 2 weeks to me but she also said Cardiff is too quiet. I texted her and as above she leaves tomorrow to Birmingham. I'll keep her on my hot list and if ever i go her way i'll pop in. I asked if Sunisa is staying and she is, so that will be the next trip

Offline Mil 34

I often work up Birmingham way so I will be spending an hour extra there next time I go up.
Can't wait

SirFukedDaLot

Poor cunt..  nice easy time in Cardiff or get fucked like production line pussy.. she got a barcode on her leg.. I watched a documentary on Asain and South American gangs tagging their woman this way.. so maybe they need a bigger return. . I hope I am wrong but we all know the reality of this business.  Did anyone manage to stick a finger up her arse and see if there was a GPS signaller tucked away.

Danny86

Both now in Brum

Karnjana's profile now says Oxford, can anyone attest to her location at present? Oxford is a bit too far to travel.

On a separate note, is Karnjana the same girl that used to be called Birmingham Rose? I had a punt with Rose before she went back to Thailand.....poor English, fantastic tits and what i can only assume was arse implants as her bum was very voluptuous, which is highly unusual for a Thai. I remember she had big hair, probably used quite a lot of hairspray, and i think she also had the barcode tattoo, but my memory is a bit vague on that one. If it is the same girl, she is absolutely stunning, and worth every penny. I can't find any of the old pics or listings of Birmingham Rose, but from memory she worked out of an apartment in central Brum, around the five ways area, or thereabouts. The more i think about it the more certain i am that this is the same girl, but why she would change her name i don't know.

If she's in Brum i will give her a visit, if not i think Sunisa is the next option.

Thanks for the review and any help on Karnjanas current location. 

paulj

She used to operate under the name cute Lucy for U in Park Central area of Birmingham,

Paul

paulj

Sorry,

My last post related to Sunisa (not Karnaja). She used to do OWO, but believe she no longer provides this.

Paul

Danny86

Oddly, i'm now getting a listing for Sexy.Baby.Bambyxxx when i click on the above links......strange.

Offline theox123

It's surprising why she's now changed her name and no pictures available, she was in Oxford yesterday and apparently now in Barent? I tried to make a booking regardless and she said she was still in Oxford so went down to see her at the time she mentioned, got there and no response, nothing! Very disappointed after the good feedback she's been getting.
Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Danny86

This is really disappointing. I think this girl could have a really great career but as with many Thais she seems to be making bad business decisions. 

I remember talking to the famous Thai Sarah before she left to go back home, she said she had saved over £250k, that was her target and she was having a house built in Thailand and going back there to live an opulent life. Now admittedly Sarah was about 35 at least, and had been in the game a long time, but if these girls were all sensible (as some of them clearly are) they could save enough to have an amazing life back in Thailand after only about 5-10 years on their back. £250,000 goes a hell of a long way for a Thai in Thailand.

If Karnjana is the old Birmingham Rose (which i'm sure she is) she could easily make as much as Kimmie and Anita in Brum, if not more, but with a profile that now directs to a completely different girl, i don't see that happening any time soon.

If anyone finds a link to a new profile, or any other info on her whereabouts, it would be appreciated if you could post it here.

Cheers :)

Offline ledley

Anyone seen this wg resurface? Thai sunisa said she is working in a different town but didnt specify

Offline Corus Boy

Anyone seen this wg resurface? Thai sunisa said she is working in a different town but didnt specify

Her picture drifted across my screen some weeks back but it wasn't in Cardiff so I did not pay more attention, sorry. :drinks:

Offline charlie-mott

I had her in my hotlist, but the profile is gone now. Another WG was using it for a while.

Offline ledley

Id travel for this wg. Appreciate a heads up if she crops up again please fellas  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Long shot again but has anyone seen this wg resurface?

Danny86

Checked all the Thais on AW and she's not in the list of 134, although her pimp may have not specified her ethnicity.

I did find another girl who looks similar (ish) with a nice ass and big hair, but it looks like Karnanja/Rose has buggered off back to Bangkok/Pattaya....or got married. Either way it's a shame....she was a lovely little huwah!

Here's the similar girl, but it's definitely not her - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Offline ledley

Checked all the Thais on AW and she's not in the list of 134, although her pimp may have not specified her ethnicity.

I did find another girl who looks similar (ish) with a nice ass and big hair, but it looks like Karnanja/Rose has buggered off back to Bangkok/Pattaya....or got married. Either way it's a shame....she was a lovely little huwah!

Here's the similar girl, but it's definitely not her - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Thanks for the research mate, much appreciated. I think you are right, she is gone for good.