Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Lucy Sweet  (Read 6242 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour at a flat very close to North Acton station.

I think this was my one real mis-step so far.  I liked the look of Lucy's only public picture, and I was feeling horny, so I took myself along to see her.

It turns out that picture was taken a while ago, not sure exactly how long ago, but at least however long it takes to put on about 4 stone.  There has been some debate on here about who she shares a flat with, it is entirely possible that she is eating her flat mates.

I couldn't bring myself to fuck her, so opted for a couple of quite nice blow jobs. No CIM though, which I found surprising given that she seems to hoover up everything else edible in sight.

A nice enough girl, but misleading advertising.

west8

'at least however long it takes to put on about 4 stone.  There has been some debate on here about who she shares a flat with, it is entirely possible that she is eating her flat mates.'

Classic!

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour at a flat very close to North Acton station.

I think this was my one real mis-step so far.  I liked the look of Lucy's only public picture, and I was feeling horny, so I took myself along to see her.

It turns out that picture was taken a while ago, not sure exactly how long ago, but at least however long it takes to put on about 4 stone.  There has been some debate on here about who she shares a flat with, it is entirely possible that she is eating her flat mates.

I couldn't bring myself to fuck her, so opted for a couple of quite nice blow jobs. No CIM though, which I found surprising given that she seems to hoover up everything else edible in sight.

A nice enough girl, but misleading advertising.

Thanks for the review and sorry it didn't work out!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41330.0

Her profile picture made me book (had her hot listed for some time) But I walked

Saw her last year - That face picture for sweetlucysweet on her AW profile was taken 4-5 years ago

Quesadilla

...It turns out that picture was taken a while ago, not sure exactly how long ago, but at least however long it takes to put on about 4 stone.  There has been some debate on here about who she shares a flat with, it is entirely possible that she is eating her flat mates.

I couldn't bring myself to fuck her, so opted for a couple of quite nice blow jobs. No CIM though, which I found surprising given that she seems to hoover up everything else edible in sight...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant review Sly.  I had been umm'ing and ahh'ing about Lucy since I started punting as she's not too far from me. 

She's had fairly mixed reviews but enough negatives to keep her off my shortlist.  Think these last few clinch it for me.  Sorry it didn't work out but I think it was worth it just for the entertaining review.  :drinks:

Sylvester

Thanks Q.  All part of life's rich tapestry.

Offline monstar

No CIM though, which I found surprising given that she seems to hoover up everything else edible in sight.

:D  :D

Sorry you had a shit punt but thanks for the review and warning.  :hi:

She has a couple of recent negative reviews linked but I can see why you wanted to visit her as she does look good in her (albeit out of date) profile photo.

Sylvester

You know, she was friendly and she gave a good blow job, so it's not all bad. 

She also commented that she had gained some (fucking loads) of weight, so she isn't completely daft.

Quesadilla

You know, she was friendly and she gave a good blow job, so it's not all bad. 

She also commented that she had gained some (fucking loads) of weight, so she isn't completely daft.

But knowing that hasn't stopped her eating all the pies has it?  Real shame as she was so pretty in her profile pic.

Sylvester

Maybe she's got big glands.

Or maybe she has the appetite of a starving velociraptor with parasitic worms.

Quesadilla

Maybe she's got big glands.

Or maybe she has the appetite of a starving velociraptor with parasitic worms.
I quite liked the look of her big glands, not sure she had to expand the rest of her body in proportion.  :(

Offline thunder

Thanks Q.  All part of life's rich tapestry.
why don't you blame him for spitting as well instead of thanking...

Offline bucksboy

Feel bad about this...saw here in summer and thought the same...nice girl but too timid and needs to put on 6" of height!  Never got round to reviewing so apologies to all.

Offline handsolo

I saw here 2 or 3 years ago when she looked like her profile pic and had a pretty good time her owo was decent, her figure then was also quite nice - curvy but not fat.

That's the thing I think if your shorter and curvier you put on some weight and it doesn't carry aswell than if you are taller.

Sylvester

Feel bad about this...saw here in summer and thought the same...nice girl but too timid and needs to put on 6" of height!  Never got round to reviewing so apologies to all.

This demonstrates again the importance of flagging up negative reviews, or where there has been (a fucking enormous) change in appearance...

password02

This demonstrates again the importance of flagging up negative reviews, or where there has been (a fucking enormous) change in appearance...

+1 - so right - IMO the Negatives are more important than the positives

Offline bucksboy

Yup i put my hand up to this one...though of course i did not know about the appearance change! It was before i discovered the wonders of this forum :thumbsup:

Sylvester

Yup i put my hand up to this one...though of course i did not know about the appearance change! It was before i discovered the wonders of this forum :thumbsup:
You knew she didn't look like her photo though...

Offline bucksboy

Well was not so easy to tell..and lets face it quite a few do not.t

francis1977

Thanks for this! I was going to visit Tuesday, but I think I'll swerve. She looks amazing in that one picture, but if it's from a few years back and has changed significantly since then, no chance.  :thumbsup:

Offline droplet

thanks for the review. Shame it didnt work out for you.

She had been reviewed before I remember. I dont think there was enough for me to keep her on my HL. Did you check the reviews before you went?

Sylvester

I don't recall whether I did to be honest. 

Looking at the other, earlier reviews, I'm not sure that there were any good indications that Greenpeace would turn up and try and push her back into the sea...

Offline the_pope

I saw her almost two years ago. I have been meaning to post all my crap punts, I've got her in my Do not see again list. She still has size 10 on her profile as her dress size, but when I saw her she was already 12 and possibly 14. I don't recall whether she let me finish in her mouth as she has CIM on her profile as it was a pretty mediocre punt. She was pleasant enough but I'm not into fat girls and should have walked but my little head did my thinking for me!

I've got a couple of other misleading fatty girls out there and will put up my review as and when.

lickking

I was with her last week. She is definitely a size 10. Maybe in your head size 10 looks like size 6. She's a beautiful young woman. Love her boobs! She looks like Kelly Brooke. I had a wonderful time and I'm going to see her again, hopefully soon. Good service, speaks English very well. For me perfect. She took everything nice and slowly. I spent1 hour with her, looking forward for 2h.

Offline fuddle

I was with her last week. She is definitely a size 10. Maybe in your head size 10 looks like size 6. She's a beautiful young woman. Love her boobs! She looks like Kelly Brooke. I had a wonderful time and I'm going to see her again, hopefully soon. Good service, speaks English very well. For me perfect. She took everything nice and slowly. I spent1 hour with her, looking forward for 2h.

Hi Lucy!  :coolgirl:

Sylvester

Oh come on, that's not even subtle...

Offline Jimmyredcab

According to her profile she is available today ----- but accessing from Poland.

Her main photo shows a very pretty girl, I could easily have been tempted.   :thumbsdown:

Stealthshagger

Do you recommend treating her well, or badly? Is she one in a million?

I was going to book her, but she might not have time since you are booking her up. My loss, I am sure.

Given the topic, I assume she swallows (load, not cake. I know she swallows cake)?

Sylvester

Given the topic, I assume she swallows (load, not cake. I know she swallows cake)?

Nope - see my original review.  Bring her a family bag of maltesers however and she'll strip the skin from your hand hoovering them up...

helmsdale

definitely a size 10

So am I Lucy but I expect I find it easier to buy shoes in that size than you do.

Stealthshagger

Apparently size 12: Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

I'm thinking the sizing system changed? Or they dropped a zero or to carry the decimal over

Offline Jimmyredcab

According to her profile she is available today ----- but accessing from Poland.

Her main photo shows a very pretty girl, I could easily have been tempted.   :thumbsdown:

Still showing Available Today, still accessing from Poland.

Can anyone explain why this is.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Stealthshagger

Still showing Available Today, still accessing from Poland.

Can anyone explain why this is.     :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Greed on holiday? I mean, even her name has two sweets.

"Manager"?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Greed on holiday? I mean, even her name has two sweets.

"Manager"?

That photo shows a very pretty girl ------------------- but the OP said  ------------- "I couldn't bring myself to fuck her,"

Something doesn't seem right to me.     :thumbsdown:

Sylvester

That photo shows a very pretty girl ------------------- but the OP said  ------------- "I couldn't bring myself to fuck her,"

Something doesn't seem right to me.     :thumbsdown:
The photo is of the same girl, just quite a few years and kilos ago.  In fact, her appearance was so different that I would describe it as a technical bait and switch.

On the plus side, she was pleasant enough.

The ironic thing of course, is that because either her or one of her chums posted the ludicrous comment above, it has pushed this review right back to the top of the forum, some time after it was written.  They would surely have been better off just letting it fade away...

Offline Jimmyredcab

The photo is of the same girl, just quite a few years and kilos ago.  In fact, her appearance was so different that I would describe it as a technical bait and switch.

On the plus side, she was pleasant enough.

That would not be any consolation to me if I travelled across London to see a young cutie and end up getting a fattie.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I was with her last week. She is definitely a size 10. Maybe in your head size 10 looks like size 6. She's a beautiful young woman. Love her boobs! She looks like Kelly Brooke.

Yes, and I look like Daniel Craig.      :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

damiankingston747

i went to see her few months back, definitely a very below average punt. she is a nice person but thats not really why we visit these girls. i did the same mistake as others, saw the innocent and sexy picture on her profile and went on a rainy day, thinking from waist below rather than  from head. should have walked but thought give her benefit of doubt in terms of service. her kissing was ok, owo was okish. i dont mind a size 12 girl (have seen plenty, my preference is sizes 8-12) but she wasnt this all natural size 12 girl. wiered shaped too many pies kind of size 12, had a good talk between rounds about her other job and how she shares the flat when she needs it..

Offline Loftus

Quite a few years back when I saw her..definitely feels before 2013, so may have been on an old profile. Look wise she was real nice back then, answering the door in knickers and a vest, barely covering a healthy body..great tits and arse, pretty face, curvy not fat body..but unfortunately it turned out to be a passion less punt. Looked good, was friendly but going through the motions. Mid fuck, during a 1 hour booking I was reminded that I had 10 minutes left, when I prefer the girls who are clued up enough to at least ask you if you now want to finish in their mouth / on their face ( as discussed at the start) , instead of mentioning time.
I was out the front of the building on the phone afterwards when she came out too, to head across to the station and she looked great in leggings and a t- shirt but it sounds like that body has gone. Never returned due to the basic service though. Shame, as she was local enough and could have had a ton off me regularly.

Quesadilla

Such a shame as from her pics she looked exactly my type - I'm just very grateful to this site for saving me some cash and a wasted journey.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Such a shame as from her pics she looked exactly my type - I'm just very grateful to this site for saving me some cash and a wasted journey.  :hi:

Her flat mate is good, IMO
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=519

And not far away is another good W/G IMO

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=545

Quesadilla

Her flat mate is good, IMO
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=519

And not far away is another good W/G IMO

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=545
Got both of those in my shortlist already - thanks in part at least to your reviews TD!  :hi: :drinks:

Sylvester

I'm a bit conflicted by this reviews reappearance.  On the one hand I'm glad it's still acting as a warning to punters expecting to meet a girl who looks like the one in the AW photo.  Because she doesn't.  She looks like she ate the girl in the photo.

On the other hand, it has brought back some memories that I had quite effectively suppressed.

ramrodronnie

I'm soooo Feckin glad that I've read this thread on SweetLucySweet. I was on the feckin verge of booking to see her. I had sent her a text enquiring about a meet, as she looks soooo bloody sweet, innocent, girl next door looking. Thanks for saving me a lot of wasted time and money guys. Phew Close One!  :hi: :thumbsup:

Offline kowalski

She's now hot_girlforyou
Profile swapping??

ramrodronnie

I'm sooo grateful to you guys, and swerved this one.  :thumbsup: :hi:

ramrodronnie

She's now hot_girlforyou
Profile swapping??

I've tried looking up on AW for this hot_girlforyou Kowalski But No joy, I just want to see out of inquisitiveness. Do you have a link kowalski ?  :hi: :thumbsup: