Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily Hart  (Read 2476 times)

Sylvester

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£140 for an hour's incall at a nice hotel near Barbican.

I saw Lily just before Christmas, so this review is a little out of date, but I should imagine is still relevant.  Lily is very well reviewed on here, and seems to be one of the go to girls for duos and other sorts of fun and games.

Comes were dead easy, and we exchanged a few texts in the days beforehand that were much more human and funny than the usual transactional stuff.

I'd read beforehand about her 'look', the tomboyish short hair and slightly androgynous features.  I was quite content with this, as I do like that sort of elfin or pixieish appeal.

She was very good fun to spend time with.  She is clearly very broad minded - there were toys, a couple of my fingers up her arse, hers up mine, her sitting on my face, sucking my cock on her knees with her arms behind her back, then laying back on the bed and spreading her legs wide and masturbating at my instruction until she came (for real I'm pretty sure), and finally swallowing my junk after a top quality bj.  All while some unusually good music was playing on her laptop in the background.

She was very keen to make sure I had a good time, and I'm pretty sure that no reasonable request would be refused.  I didn't get around to asking her, but I did wonder whether she engages in anal with some customers, as she clearly enjoys the ass play, and it seemed perfectly suited to take a cock without much of a problem.

My only reservation (other than price which is a little steep), is that she seemed to have some pretty severe cutting scars on her upper left thigh - you can see them in a number of her pictures.  I found that slightly disconcerting.  She may alternatively have come by these scars accidentally, in for example an accident with a powerboat, in which case I apologise to her for raising it.

All in all a very good time with a seasoned and professional service provider.

west8

From the sound of it, your sack was more thoroughly emptied come Christmas day than Santa's.

It was a December to remember!

Sylvester

To be honest, this is all still pretty new to me, so I've been running around town like a kid in a sweet shop - a mixture of a couple of regs (one ex-reg now obvs), and girls I've fancied from reviews on here.

I do need to slow down though - my budget can't sustain long term the level of punting I have been engaging in.  I reckon I can stabilise at 3-4 a month.  I'm putting it down to the beginners rush.

west8

To be honest, this is all still pretty new to me, so I've been running around town like a kid in a sweet shop - a mixture of a couple of regs (one ex-reg now obvs), and girls I've fancied from reviews on here.

I do need to slow down though - my budget can't sustain long term the level of punting I have been engaging in.  I reckon I can stabilise at 3-4 a month.  I'm putting it down to the beginners rush.

You might as well pop to the bank now - you'll be remortgaging sooner or later as you've caught the punting bug.  :wacko:

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

She looks nice but I don't like her attitude (from her profile)

Sylvester

It's funny, but her attitude, or 'sass' in her profile was one of the things that attracted me.  To me it pointed to a bright, funny, confident girl.  Which she is.

unclesweetheart

It's funny, but her attitude, or 'sass' in her profile was one of the things that attracted me.  To me it pointed to a bright, funny, confident girl.  Which she is.

Yea - the profile gives you a really good sense of her - and she's just as sassy/ sharp (in a good way)/ switched on/ sexy in the flesh. Can't wait for our next session.

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I'm sure she is nice IRL and you guys are saying this because you've met her.
Don't tell me you like this attitude:
"""
U wrkg? What's ur postcode? BANNED

Hey are you available at xx time? ACCEPTABLE

Hi Lily, I'd like to book you on xxx day for xxx time if you're free. BETTER

Hi Lily, my name is xxx I was wondering if you were available on xxx for xxx hours in xxx city? DING DING DING! Thanks for sounding human, you just won the Book-a-Lily Contest!!!!

Q. So, like, will you do it for £50 if it's only a blowjob?   A. Hello, lady here, not street trinket. As we like to say in America, you can go f*** yourself!

(and in case ya missed it, the answer is NO)
Q. Yeah, but I have a 9 inch cock...   A. Great for you! All the better to go f*** yourself with!
"""

Sylvester

Absolutely.  It gives you a very clear idea of her expectations, and is pretty funny too.

unclesweetheart

Absolutely.  It gives you a very clear idea of her expectations, and is pretty funny too.

+1. When/ if you meet her, you'll find she's very friendly, warm, intelligent and as sexy as hell. But she's a strong woman who's only being clear about her boundaries on her profile - in a humourous way that I really like.

Offline ForrestGump

She looks nice but I don't like her attitude (from her profile)

You can choose to read "bad attitude" from Lily's profile. But with many other members of this forum having met her and enjoyed themselves you have to agree that it's worth reconsidering. But if your mind's already made up then there's no point dwelling on this thread.

I've yet to see Lily but am happy to do so based purely on the positive reviews I've seen posted here.

Offline hungguy1982

+2 I've seen similar said about another girl from just having read her profile. Something along the lines of that she seems "up herself." I've met her a few times over the last three or so years and she's completely the opposite. Sometimes I think people just don't get the "tongue in cheek" gentle let down  :dash:

Sylvester

A couple of other things I neglected to mention:

She has some pubic hair, which I found actually makes a refreshing change from the barren expanses you usually encounter

She is a very full on kisser - a little too intrusive for my liking to be honest, but you can't say she doesn't put her back into it...

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Good review.

I also think her profile is a refreshing change from the herd. She has originality and this is evident when seeing her too. 

Quesadilla

+2 I've seen similar said about another girl from just having read her profile. Something along the lines of that she seems "up herself." I've met her a few times over the last three or so years and she's completely the opposite. Sometimes I think people just don't get the "tongue in cheek" gentle let down  :dash:
+ 3 - Plenty of girls say similar but Lily is original and funny about it.I definitely like a feisty woman with some character so this is a plus.

Offline MancSean

Hopefully got a booking arranged for next week. Can't wait looks feisty as fuck and love the bit in her profile where she says I suck a good cock. Roll on next week!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Hopefully got a booking arranged for next week. Can't wait looks feisty as fuck and love the bit in her profile where she says I suck a good cock. Roll on next week!!

She does  :D

unclesweetheart

She does  :D

It is nothing less than the truth. Seeing her again in just over a week... :yahoo:

Offline hendrix

Looking forward to my MMFF with Lily next week. We've never met, so this will be a nice, gentle introduction :D

Offline StarPower

What's her American accent like? Is it loud and brash, or a bit more subtle?

unclesweetheart

What's her American accent like? Is it loud and brash, or a bit more subtle?

Very subtle but evident. And very sexy too.

Hendrix: am already jealous.

Offline hendrix

Hendrix: am already jealous.

It's with MissKDD (naturally haha!) and another punter who's had duo's with Lily and KDD before so knows they get on fine. Should be fun!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

That is nothing less than the truth either  ;)