Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MFF experience  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Hi

The time has come for me to experience a MFF threesome and I need some recommendations ideally in the south east area.

If I am to do this then I want to make sure I get the best experience possible as no doubt this is going to cost me and with this in mind I am prepared to travel to get the best experience.

Any thoughts recommendations will be greatly received

Offline Davede

Hi Billy you could try Hayley she has a mate she works with and they are just filthy
External Link/Members Only

or there is delightful delights External Link/Members Only
 they aren't as filthy but are lovely girls and you will have a great time

Offline Bikerboy

Hi Billy you could try Hayley she has a mate she works with and they are just filthy
External Link/Members Only

I have seen Hailey solo recently, she was very naughty and is highly rated on here and elsewhere. Plenty of reviews on her aw fb for duos and moresomes.

Offline tel_house

Hi BB

I can certainly recommend Hayley, a top girl in my opinion. I know she has been working with Bella for some time and they are good together. Bella's profile is  External Link/Members Only.

I know Bella also works with Tery and I've seen them together. Tery's profile is  External Link/Members Only

I know that Hayley has worked with Cocoa but I have not seen them together but have seen them separately and both are very good. Cocoa's profile is  External Link/Members Only.

If you want any further just info let me know

TH

Offline Billy Buxton

Thanks to all for the tips, definitely a couple of good suggestions!

Billy