Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why's there no 45 min option?  (Read 1143 times)

Offline threechilliman

I find it annoying that AW doesn't show this as one of the options for a booking. Parlours excepted, 30mins isn't long enough and makes me feel rushed, where as an hour can end up being a bit too long and I end up either leaving early or chit-chatting the clock down, which is a waste of money.

Anyone else find this as well?

I've lined one up for this week who charges £140/hr which would normally be too much for me, but offers 45mins at £110 and states that shower time is off the clock. Sounds like the perfect punt to me. In my mind I've saved £30 by cutting down the chat, allowing an additional 30min parlour visit next week.

tcm

James999

Because if they put a 45 min option some sad fucker would ask why there's no 50 min option  :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Make it a suggestion to AW.  I have but they need a few people to make the same suggestion before they implement it.  I have always offered 45 mins as I have older clients who feel pressured in 30 minutes but find themselves wasting 15 minutes of their hour booking.  They put 15mins but didn't bother with the 45 and yet I find that to be very popular.  No idea why AW wont put them on but it might be because some would complain as they charge so high for 30 minutes and only a bit more for an hour they wouldn't be able to put a price up that would make sense or make everyone book the hour i.e £100 30 mins and £130 an hour  if they then put £115 for 45 minutes most would book that as a bit cheaper than the hour and they get an extra 15 mins for only £15 over the half hour price

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Make it a suggestion to AW.  I have but they need a few people to make the same suggestion before they implement it.  I have always offered 45 mins as I have older clients who feel pressured in 30 minutes but find themselves wasting 15 minutes of their hour booking.  They put 15mins but didn't bother with the 45 and yet I find that to be very popular.  No idea why AW wont put them on but it might be because some would complain as they charge so high for 30 minutes and only a bit more for an hour they wouldn't be able to put a price up that would make sense or make everyone book the hour i.e £100 30 mins and £130 an hour  if they then put £115 for 45 minutes most would book that as a bit cheaper than the hour and they get an extra 15 mins for only £15 over the half hour price
Personally, if the girl's pricing scheme was like you list they wouldn't get a booking. I think 30 mins should be comparable to the hour booking in terms of price. I don't think "oh an hour looks better value I will go for that instead of 30 minutes" - I just don't book.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
don't blame you as surely half the time is half the money or is that just common sense which rarely goes hand in hand in this industry but I have noticed the strange pricing structure becoming more prevalent lately with half hours being £20-£30 less than an hour

Offline threechilliman

don't blame you as surely half the time is half the money or is that just common sense which rarely goes hand in hand in this industry but I have noticed the strange pricing structure becoming more prevalent lately with half hours being £20-£30 less than an hour

Not quite if you think about clean up and prep time. I always think £60/£100 is a fair compromise.

tcm

James999

As most pro$$ies don't prep or even clean up between punters 45 min bookings mean they have downtime of 15 mins an hour, for a busy prossie thats 2 hours a day, and at £100 an hour that's £200 lost for them, but seriously if you can't come in 30 min booking you need to cut dopwn the chatting and get on with the sex, 30 min sex should be suffiicent for a guy to blow his wad, if it's not then pop to your GP  :hi:

Offline threechilliman

As most pro$$ies don't prep or even clean up between punters 45 min bookings mean they have downtime of 15 mins an hour, for a busy prossie thats 2 hours a day, and at £100 an hour that's £200 lost for them, but seriously if you can't come in 30 min booking you need to cut dopwn the chatting and get on with the sex, 30 min sex should be suffiicent for a guy to blow his wad, if it's not then pop to your GP  :hi:

You've a lot to learn young man..... Now back to your homework!

tcm

Online RedKettle

I agree with you, I have often wondered about asking girls for a 45 minute booking just to relax alittle more into it.  :hi:

Lets you do things properly and perhaps begin in your head to compose the review for UKP - ah that will be why James999 only needs 30!!   :D :D :D

Trelf

The 45min option is one I favour too.
I too find 30mins too rushed and Ive almost always finished by about 40mins so 45mins is about right.
The agency I use offers 45mins for £75 so thats ideal for me.

DG

I usually book 30 mins for a first visit just incase its not to my liking, so I always go in with the idea of checking out as much as I can in the half hour and if I like I will book an hour another time. On the occasions I have gone back a second time for a half hour I find myself rushing things or, more preferable, limit the services I partake of and cum bang on 30 mins.

I think an hour is perfect as it lets me sample a variety of services, try the ones I didn't have time for before and plan when and how I want to cum. If that means cumming early and enjoying a nice chat, clean up or FK and a cuddle afterwards, all the better. Pricing is also better value as a rule for a longer booking. For me 45 mins is neither one nor the other, but I might be tempted if the price was right

Offline Marmalade

Because if they put a 45 min option some sad fucker would ask why there's no 50 min option  :dash:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

To the OP dummy: If you pay for half an hour there is a good chance it will run over. If you pay for an hour there is a god chance it will run less. 45 minutes is simply a prossie wank option.

(If you give people no choices they are offended. If I give you two (affordable) choices you worry over making the decision. If I give you too many choices you do nothing. If I give you about three choices youi pick the easiest: ie make a booking. This is marketing psychology).

Offline NightKid

I actually like not having them specify their 45 min rate, because it allows me leeway to negotiate.