Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Discovery  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Bengeo13

I widened my search parameters this morning (if you'll forgive the language) and came across this opportunity: -
External Link/Members Only
Any info, news, comments? Or should I do the decent thing?

Offline MasterChief

Text with her yesterday, no OWO even though she does CIM (bit difficult that) gave her a miss

Offline Mansell

Looks good, bit worried by the "bareback" in her likes. One of the AW reviewers who gave her a positive I recognised as genuine.

Who's first  :D

Offline Bengeo13

I'm hoping the bareback bit is just a mistake!
As for cim without owo, well someone needs to find out how this can be done!
I'll let you know!

Offline Gothic D

I'm hoping the bareback bit is just a mistake!
As for cim without owo, well someone needs to find out how this can be done!
I'll let you know!

I am sure she doesn't really know what she is doing regarding her likes list as she has bareback and also protected penetration.

Offline Boom52

Did that reverse search thingy on one of her images....which comes up as Cutenathalee on a sex live video camsite

Offline Breaker

Did that reverse search thingy on one of her images....which comes up as Cutenathalee on a sex live video camsite

shame she's not online, hopefully she means bbbj otherwise I'm steering clear.

Offline johnny34

I think shes Romanian, arrived with a couple of other girls a day or two ago. 'Bareback' on her likes but she may not have written the profile herself & usually they don't do it anyway.

Some feedback however shows she may infact be ok. Up to you Bengeo, let us know how you get on if you pay her a visit.

Offline stanleyjohn

Looks a bit dodgy to me, both reviews on AW were the same day, nothing before or since ?
Maybe legit, I bloody hope so.

Offline daftlad123

spoke to her today via text..shes from belguim even tho her english is word perfect so id imagine youd turn up and she wont speak a word of english with some meathead next door to answer any complaints you may have!

Offline Boom52

From the Romanian part of Belgium you mean?  :D

If she is really from Belgium her English will be better than half the posters on here!!

Online ProfessorYaffle

Offline Mansell

Her profile text has been stolen from here:

Very impressed Prof, how did you find that out ?

Online ProfessorYaffle

Very impressed Prof, how did you find that out ?

I just googled one of the more distinctive phrases:

"My oral is an amazing tormenting technique"

and there it was.

Offline johnr1

Full marks for that prof. these things are a big help and stop us wasting good money as her profile looked sort of tempting   :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Quote from: Profe g647657#msg647657 date=1424217360
I just googled one of the more distinctive phrases:

"My oral is an amazing tormenting technique"

and there it was.

Thanks for that tip Prof.
So she's got ripped off pics and words. Sergie is trying harder  :scare:

Offline Bengeo13

That's why the Prof is a Professor! Not mere mortals like us lot!
I'll remember the tip.
My own 'tip for the day' is to trust your intuition sometimes and cast a glance at the comments made on here
I ventured almost to the point of meeting Ashley at a rendezvous just off the A1 but after picking up dodgy vibes from here I never made the booking.
And now she's gone!